• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Everyone on the internet seems to hate Chris Hardwick, but I've pretty much enjoyed everything he's done since Web Soup. Am I alone in this?

Volimar

Everyone on the internet seems to hate Chris Hardwick, but I've pretty much enjoyed everything he's done since Web Soup. Am I alone in this?

No he's super popular. Just depends on who you talk to. He's an idiot for whatever he did to lose Chloe Dykstra though.

I'm getting tired of the whole " find / build a community and watch it get destroyed and end up on the road again " shtick though. I hope that isnt what happens here

I'd like this to be the epicenter of the restart and they gather a large community and start holding elections and shit. Then the people in fear the walking dead can hear tales of the " Rebirth " happening in the East and head there

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
You won't believe what happened next!

Judith!? WHERE IS SHE!?

Also I think it's wayyyy too early for the Wolves to be sounding the horn, but it probably makes sense given they took a week or three to build those "bouncing walls" across the path they were taking and the wolves were probably the ones to build that pit.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Calling it now Rick gonna die and Carl's girlfriend is a mole.

Awesome priemere

Love how Rick is so overpowered now, such a drastic change from him crying all the time in the prison. He's a fully level up'd joel

Episode was solid I know many didn't like the black and white but I enjoyed it the balance was spot on . Walking dead has had tendencies of not blending well we could have just had all the black and white scenes as normal scenes all episodes

I liked the episode but hated the flashbacks.
The black and white and the hammy music made it seem like they were trying too hard to be deep.
Also +1 for the "could've been an hour" crew

zeemumu

Every time they talk about the CGI walkers all I can think about is this.

70708.jpg

JoeBoy101

One of the better episodes they have done in the past few seasons, and one of the best openers. Really liked what they were doing.

And despite the Morgan gaze, I'm still loving his character. Get the man a Peanut Butter Protein bar. That vanilla shit does not Clear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom