• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"amen"

Priest isn't a complete bitch anymore... just Morgan lol

JTripper

The tension in the last 15 minutes got me like

tumblr_m1f606CF4w1qb361y.gif

DiddyBop

what an episode. i feel this place is just a small outpost for Negan, the group will soon discovers the they have multiple places like this and a main campus that is even bigger. just my guess

Gabriel just found his way to my favorites list with that scene. He needs to be a stone cold killer quoting the Bible before he does people in.

Why do I have the feeling that this isn't actually Negan's base and merely an outpost, station or something.

I have to imagine this is just one of Negan's outposts, especially since Negan isn't showing up until the finale. I'm assuming Rick and company will think this is Negan's main base only for them to have an unpleasant realization that the Saviors have a lot more men than they thought.

I have to imagine this is just one of Negan's outposts, especially since Negan isn't showing up until the finale. I'm assuming Rick and company will think this is Negan's main base only for them to have an unpleasant realization that the Saviors have a lot more men than they thought.

COMIC TALK
It's going to be glorious when that happens. This will only boost their confidence but when they realise Negan has literally hundreds of Saviors. The reality check will be glorious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom