• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluenoser

Just watched the episode. It was decent.

My PVR didn't save it all, though, and I'm wondering if I missed anything. It cut out right when they showed Glen's reaction after the words, "We have a Carol and a Maggie. I assume that's something you'd be interested in talking about."

That was seconds from the end. It also showed a brief preview to next week where they captured Carol and Maggie, but didn't show how that all happened, so I'm hoping to see more detail on that.

JTripper

Even Solid Snake was watching that infiltration like

1429426874418.png

my prediction for the season final
Comic spoilers
Maggie replaces Glenn as the one Negan kills, She will be face to face with Lucille. Fade to black and we hear a crunch as the credits roll

I think Dwight will be back nextweek and kill one of the people Alexandra with Daryl's crossbow.

BizzyBum

By the end it's pretty obvious that wasn't the main base. Probably some small outpost and Negan's main camp is fucking huge or he has some crazy ass underground fallout bunker or some shit.

I also thought Glenn and Heath killed some of their own after firing through the door. I think the show was kinda implying that at first but they didn't go through with it. That would have been fucking nuts if they did.

Lothar

Banned
I thought for sure Maggie was going to be on the other side of that door Glen was shooting at and she was going to be full of bullet holes. Surprised no one else commented on that. I thought with the slow camera checking on their faces, that's what they wanted you to think.

That's what should have happened.

JTripper

I thought for sure Maggie was going to be on the other side of that door Glen was shooting at and she was going to be full of bullet holes. Surprised no one else commented on that. I thought with the slow camera checking on their faces, that's what they wanted you to think.

That's what should have happened.

That was my first thought when the bodies were revealed. I immediately starting examining to see whether or not they looked familiar or not haha.

Yeah, not Maggie, but I agree, I thought we might see that they had shot an ally after they opened that door the way that scene was playing.

LOL JB

Skab

Comic/possible future show spoilers/speculation

Were all hung up on Glenn and the bat, but Abe died before that happened in the book. I'm thinking we get back to back blows in the final two episodes, and we don't see Negan at all until the end of the season finale when he bats Glenn/whoever.

hmm I don't know. I still think they'll go with the comic story in the end.

I agree with this. It sets up too much stuff for it to be done any other way.

LycanXIII

Talking Dead Preview for Next Week/Comic Spoilers:
I'm thinking Carol is going to be Holly.

Guests for next week: Melissa McBride and a Surprise Cast Member.

Just found out Alana was pregnant. That explains why she looked bigger in this episode.

I was just wondering if she'd gained weight or something, not that it matters either way.

So Tara was totally having Governor flashbacks during that town meeting, right? That whole "Kill them all" speech, Rick sounded just like the Governor when he was convincing people to attack the prison

Another solid episode, this show amazes me how strong they can keep it. The demand for zombies will never die down, will it? lol

Excited for Fear The Walking Dead too.

neoism

you know one of the funniest things about TV shows with gun violence is hell literally everyone in that hallway would be deaf as fuck if they shot those type of weapons, it's just one of those things that gets passed over I guess...
Another solid episode, this show amazes me how strong they can keep it. The demand for zombies will never die down, will it? lol

Excited for Fear The Walking Dead too.

you know I was actually thinking about this earlier and I think the reason is is because it's just eight weeks and then a two month break and then eight weeks and then like a 30 week break they don't overdo it with 24 episodes seasons ......

border

So Tara was totally having Governor flashbacks during that town meeting, right? That whole "Kill them all" speech, Rick sounded just like the Governor when he was convincing people to attack the prison

I kinda of like the idea that the whole Governor experience has affected her, but still don't like them bringing up one of the show's dumber plot swings.

border

So it's only Carol and Maggie that got captured by Neegan's crew? Man, I can't believe how much Carol has shifted from "badass" to "wet blanket" within the span of an episode.

justjim89

I know it won't happen, but it'd be hilarious if Negan turned out to be a woman. Might actually make the abhorrence of the character a little more palatable.

border

I wasn't paying that much attention -- was Carol tallying up the number of people that she has killed? Or is her little notebook just some kind of bizarre dream journal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom