• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElyrionX

A few questions:

1) What were those figures/statues Daryl saw in the room of the Savior he was hiding in?

2) What did Michonne see at the junction the Savior brought her to? I couldn't make it out but seems like a hugeass army of armed men?

3) Did the Savior in the car sort of implored Michonne to kill her, implying that she wanted out of her current misery?

I wonder what they gonna do with Tara for part 2 since Alanna Masterson is having a baby. Use a stand-in and use computer to cut&paste her face?

A few questions:

1) What were those figures/statues Daryl saw in the room of the Savior he was hiding in?
no idea

2) What did Michonne see at the junction the Savior brought her to? I couldn't make it out but seems like a hugeass army of armed men?
Negan's base where they kept Darryl

3) Did the Savior in the car sort of implored Michonne to kill her, implying that she wanted out of her current misery?
I believe so yes

Fliesen

I wonder what they gonna do with Tara for part 2 since Alanna Masterson is having a baby. Use a stand-in and use computer to cut&paste her face?

another?

i thought she just had one and she just hasn't (yet) lost those pregnancy pounds.

fake edit: yeah, in Nov 2015(!) she gave birth to her first child. Is she pregnant again?

Nodnol

Good mid-season finale; best episode since the premiere.

Have loved Negan so far; I just find him so funny and charming.

Hopefully now that they've spent the first half of the season showcasing the various pieces necessary for the downfall of the Saviours, the second half can present the uprising.

Two things:

I loved when the exchange between the guy from the Kingdom, Carol, and Morgan. Obviously played for humor, but I like the way Morgan delivered it.

Richart: Carol, I imagine that violence and fighting is something you haven't been a part of.
Carol: You're wrong.
Morgan: You're very wrong.

Does anyone have a still of the group that Michonne saw with the woman she took hostage. I know it was meant to be a large group, but couldn't see it well enough.

strafer

So that girl with the long sleeve shirt, forgot her name, are they hiding her pregnant belly or something?...her boobage is massive.

Javier

I feel Eugene is going to make the Saviors real bullets to earn Negan's trust but then he'll start making fake bullets and mix them up with the real ones.

Watch as in the season finale, one of the Saviors will be holding one of the important characters at gunpoint and as soon as he pulls the trigger, the gun (literally) backfires.

zTskO03.jpg

I see our Queen, but where's her King and his fucking tiger?!?!?

Fail!!!

So that girl with the long sleeve shirt, forgot her name, are they hiding her pregnant belly or something?...her boobage is massive.

She already had the baby before her scenes were filmed. There was an article recently after the oceanside episode where she lambasted people for making fun of her weight when she literally just had a baby.

Link

jwk94

Shell probably go on a missions to recruit the lake ladies then show up last minute with backup in the finale.

That was Dwight's room and those are the figures that Dwight carves himself. His grandpa taught him and we saw him making one in the episode he was introduced in last season.

Now i really believe it was dwight that let him out (gave him lockpick note)

Do we have the words that were on the note anywhere?

Alpende

I thought the episode was pretty good. It's almost as if having multiple storylines in 1 episode actually works and because of that it doesn't drag or become boring.

I'm only hoping the second half picks up fast. I'm okay with the first half introductions and all that good stuff we needed to learn about the new characters. However, I can't see the writers having much room for slow episodes down the stretch I'm only
Assuming it has to pick up fast I mean daryls gone fat joeys dead it should pick up pretty fast right ?

Surfinn

Didn't realize how incredibly skinny JDM is until this episode. Man when he takes off that jacket, really lost some of the immersion. That was a dumb scene overall.

well that sign probably had other people pass by it - and just like what happened with the wolves - traps are laid.

I expect something to develop from this in the upcoming mid-season.

"You win, but you still lose" can have different meanings than just the walking dead world

that's just me though!

p.s im not a comic book reader so i have no idea what is happening in the comic.
dont ban me again plz

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
L+SD ratings:

Season 7

Episode 1: 17.0 million 8.4 A18-49
Episode 2: 12.5 million 6.1 A18-49
Episode 3: 11.7 million 5.7 A18-49
Episode 4: 11.4 million 5.4 A18-49
Episode 5: 11.0 million 5.2 A18-49
Episode 6: 10.4 million 4.9 A18-49
Episode 7: 10.5 million 5.0 A18-49
Episode 8: 10.6 million 5.1 A18-49

L+SD ratings:

Season 7

Episode 1: 17.0 million 8.4 A18-49
Episode 2: 12.5 million 6.1 A18-49
Episode 3: 11.7 million 5.7 A18-49
Episode 4: 11.4 million 5.4 A18-49
Episode 5: 11.0 million 5.2 A18-49
Episode 6: 10.4 million 4.9 A18-49
Episode 7: 10.5 million 5.0 A18-49
Episode 8: 10.6 million 5.1 A18-49

Wow these numbers I was at least expecting 11 million damn.

The msf didn't get the bump in ratings like I expected either. Believe I guessed 12mil last week. This episode did have to contend with the Cowboys vs Giants which was a big game as this is the first time in like 5 years both teams are playoff contenders. But the show will hit 15mil+ in the live + 3 days like it did last week.

I don't think the rating drop is a big deal yet though. One of my friends doesn't want to watch right now because Ricks group is losing right now and that isn't fun for him to watch and I've seen other people say the same thing online. So now that Rick and gang are ready to fight back we'll see more people tune in again. I certainly hope so at least because we're getting closer to the best storyline from the comics, though I don't think it will officially start until the season finale.

Not sure if intentional but I thought it was a really nice subtle call back to the first episode where Negan said he wouldn't have messed with someone who had a beard like that to then see Negan remove his beard and have Rick beginning to grow his back as he decides enough is enough.

LOL yeah

sfedai0

Banned
I still dont get the note. Stupid passive aggressiveness against a group like Negan? So I guess war is on now for sure with Ricktator getting his gun back and Daryl escaping.

I still dont get the note. Stupid passive aggressiveness against a group like Negan? So I guess war is on now for sure with Ricktator getting his gun back and Daryl escaping.

The note was from the dead guy that the stuff belonged to. Rick and Aaron probably didn't even see it.

chadskin

Hilarious how Spencer's guts just plopped out like candy out of a piñata.

Good mid-season finale after a pretty lackluster season thus far.

strafer

Spencers actor is fucking terrible at acting.

his death animation was shakespeare level of bad acting. Like what the fuck are you ding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom