• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrionX

I... emotions... I don't... but... so many... feels.

I knew it was coming, but it didn't help. Bye Glenn, bye Abe, bye my soul. :'(

MG310

I haven't watched anything but the first episode but I just want to hear the reaction Jeffrey Dean Morgan gets when he comes out tonight.

they one upped the comic AND trolled comic book readers while astounding show only watchers.
Show-only watchers like my mom. She was tensed up with Abraham, but that first Glen hit, she jumped up, screaming. We all were in stunned speechless shock after it all.

We got teary eyed at "He was our family too"

Effect

The deaths were so raw. :(

CvfjIOOXYAAG2Pi.jpg

Damn. :(

Jesus fucking Christ.

Just finished watching it after switching off the internet for an hour just so I could be absorbed by it and holy fuck was I.

They absolutely nailed it and it was an incredible hour of television, Negan has just turned there world upside down and inside out and he did it with a smile on his face. He's going to be a terrific antagonist for the foreseeable.

Really shocking outcome with Abe and Glenn copping it, didn't see the old one-two happening at all. Daryl completely fucked it!

One moment I caught was after Negan and his army had gone and they were coming to terms with what had just happened Eugene had his hands covering his face the whole way throughout and he kept them there, it was heartbreaking to see.

Can't wait to see how this series unfolds and what Carol and Morgan are up too but most of all the fallout of what's just happened to our gang.

Jesus fucking Christ.

That crowd reaction.

Every week I was this live I think Netflix viewers will never see some of this shit.
Will never appearance the preview trailer tomfoolery we always go through lol

HeySeuss

Abe was one of my favorite characters. I'm more bummed about him then Glenn. I liked Glenn but Abe was made for a post apocalyptic zombie world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom