• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 reasons why Geist makes Halo 2 cry

MaddenNFL64

ge-man said:
It's like a parody of Nintendo fansites. Actually, I'm almost willing to bet that that is the point.

There are lots of good Nintendo-centric websites that don't spout shit like that. Although, it's much easier believing it is a spoof of a Nintendo fansite, then it is taking it at face value.

ge-man

MaddenNFL64 said:
There are lots of good Nintendo-centric websites that don't spout shit like that. Although, it's much easier believing it is a spoof of a Nintendo fansite, then it is taking it at face value.

I agree with that-- that's why I think it's a parody. I refuse to believe that someone is writing this stuff with a straight face.

ge-man said:
I doubt that Geist will follow that path--I've rarely seen huge praise for the game. More often than not I've seen the kind of skepticism that's in your post. I'll be really surprised if people still care about Geist by the time it hits retail.

No that's what I mean. It will have quite a bit of hype and praise leading up to its release and probably bomb at retail. Still I hope thats not the case.

-If you re-arrange the letters in Warthog you get Goth War. Who wants a Goth War. Those guys are mean. One time my friend Joey, he got beat up by them after science class. Plus they think they’re vampires and crazy stuff. Well they can suck the blood out of my ass! +5 Nintendo –10 Gaylo!

Ok that actually made me laugh. Goth war. lol

How can you avoid an alien armada and save the Halo installation so you can bring it back to Earth and awaken the dragon if you can’t powerslide?

I guess I must have missed that part of the game. lol

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Clearly a parody. I didn't realize it at first (see earlier in the thread) because I didn't really read the essays too closely, but if you read even one of them carefully, it becomes pretty clear that it's ripping on Nintendo fanboys.

On the other hand, the Karts of Mario Kart Double Dash are brightly colored. This is both helpful to the players who want to play a bright, fun, cartoony racer with robust gameplay and have smashing party blasts; as well as helps the industry overall. How might you ask? It’s simple really, bright and cartoon graphics don’t make parents angry and since we need our parents to buy videogames … well we gotta keep them happy ^-__*^
See?

Top Bottom