• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1001 Spikes |OT| +1 spike

That's what I figured. None of these multiplayer indie games have online co-op lately, and I keep wondering what point there even is to bringing Samurai Gunn to Vita, if that's still happening.

T rating is strictly because of pixelated blood.

Sweet OT, thanks! I thought someone else had called it, though? (or semi-called it?)

Anyway, it looks great. Thank you for making it.

A bit more info on the glitches (which I thought were in the Wii U and 3DS versions?):

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/05/1001_spikes_hitting_3ds_and_wii_u_on_3rd_june

(FWIW, I know about the Nicalis concerns with Grinsia and all, but I don't know if these bugs are definitely game-breaking or not. Where did you read that, Dash?)

Also, is that loyalty discount applicable to any systems other than 3DS? OP makes it sounds like it is but I am pretty sure it doesn't apply to Wii U at least.

Finally, if anyone knows, I have a question about the T rating and the game itself. In the new characters trailer there is a cheesecake pinup-type piece of art for one of the characters. Is that in the game itself? I'm hoping not because that's not my kind of thing, but I'd like to know either way if anyone knows or has played a review build.

It's up on the 3DS eShop. The price was $10.01. I have bought VVVVVV and Ikachan so maybe it just applied the discount automatically?

Hey Tyrone, if we own every platform this game is releasing on where do you recommend we pick it up? Also please teach Nintendo about the wonders of crossbuy.

Letep

Vita or 3DS?

Well, I bought a Nicalis title on 3DS, so perhaps that's the answer. $5 discount sounds good.

Game looks fun!

RM8

VVVVVV and this on 3DS because of discount. Man, I've wanting to play this game forever! I can't believe it's finally here.

Just bought this on 3DS. Pretty fun, nothing crazy, should be a good time killer. $10.86 because I own Cave Story and Ikachun, not bad.

Sojiro

Picked it up on Wii U and am loving it so far. One question though, haven't figured out where off tv play is, am I just blind, or is it not supported with this game?

bobawesome

Hmm...nice to see that there's a loyalty discount for the 3DS eshop. I haven't played a good game on the system in a while so I'm tempted to spend the 4 dollars it'll cost me.

Kyolux

It's up for Vita, but not PS4.

Until I'm sure if it's cross-buy or not, I'm gonna wait for the PS4 version to show up. I want that multiplayer mode access.

schnarf

It's up for Vita, but not PS4.

Until I'm sure if it's cross-buy or not, I'm gonna wait for the PS4 version to show up. I want that multiplayer mode access.

According to the PSN store page for the Vita version it is cross-buy with PS4.

"Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS4™ and PS Vita versions!"

anddo0

$15 huh?

Is this game more challenging than Spelunky?

I have yet to finish Spelunky. I get as far as the last floor in the Temple. But I do have a general idea of what I need to do.

Salsa

debating wether I get this on Steam or 3DS

probably gonna go Steam for the lack of multiplayer I guess. Shame.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe this game is out. I've been hearing about it for years it seems.

Top Bottom