• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

140 Wii Games Worth Trying

Bii

GO VACATION

You wanna run around a huge island filled with every kind of minigames you can imagine? You wanna run round the island with a dog? Don't wanna run? Wanna use an ATV instead? Rollerblades? Skateboard? Plane? Jet ski?

Water gun fights? TRON-style sword fighting? Skiing? Bobsledding? Hangliding? Volleyball? Wind surfing? Racing cars? Sledding? Playing arcade games like whack-a-mole? Parasailing? Shuffleboard? Snow ball fights?

It's Wii Sports Resort on crack time a billion but with a fully explorable island. Everything you see on the cover is an activity you can do in the game plus more.

Horse racing, snorkeling, frisbee golf, regular golf, go karts, surfing, tennis, horseshoes, kayaking, snow boarding, dancing, river rafting, even sky diving! And there's tons that I missed. I think there's over 50 games in it.

And it's less than $20 on Amazon so go go go vacation and buy it nowwwww

I didn't even know this game existed. I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks for the quick rundown of it!

Do you know what really gets me?

"Teh Wii haz no games"

It's honestly one of my favorite consoles ever and as a result I have played A LOT of games for it. On top of that I have added games that I have heard positive feedback on. The bulk of my experience has been underrated gems that were mostly bombs, but were the very types of games that people were complaining the console didn't have. Not all of them are as polished as the Galaxys or Zeldas of the world, but they're worth trying. So without further ado:

1. A Boy and His Bob
  2. And Yet It Moves
  3. Animal Crossing: City Folk
  4. Arc Rise Fantasia
  5. Art of Blance
  6. Art Style: ORBIENT
  7. Batalion Wars 2
  8. Batman: The Brave and the Bold
  9. Bit.Trip Complete
  10. Blast Works: Build, Trade, Destroy
  11. Bomberman Blast
  12. Boom Blox
  13. Boom Blox Bash Party
  14. Bully
  15. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  16. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Edition
  17. Call of Duty: World at War
  18. Castleania: Rebirth
  19. Cave Story
  20. Conduit, The
  21. Conduit 2
  22. Contra Rebirth
  23. Cursed Mountain
  24. de Blob
  25. de Blob 2
  26. Dawn of Discovery
  27. Dead Rising: Chop Til You Drop
  28. Dead Space Extraction
  29. Deadly Creatures
  30. Disney Guilty Party
  31. Dokapon Kingdom
  32. Donkey Kong Country Returns
  33. Endless Ocean
  34. Endless Ocean: Blue World
  35. Epic Mickey
  36. Excite Truck
  37. ExciteBike: World Rally
  38. Excite Bots: Trick Racing
  39. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
  40. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as King
  41. Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
  42. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
  43. Fluidity
  44. Fortune Street
  45. Fragile Dreams
  46. Geometry Wars: Galaxies
  47. Ghostbuters: The Video Game
  48. Godfather: Blackhand Edition, The
  49. Goldeneye 007
  50. Gradius Rebirth
  51. Grand Slam Tennis
  52. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
  53. House of the Dead: Overkill
  54. Ivy the Kiwi?
  55. Kirbys Epic Yarn
  56. Kirby's Return to DreamLand
  57. Klonoa
  58. La-Mulana
  59. Last Story, The
  60. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, The
  61. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The
  62. LEGO Indiana Jones
  63. LEGO Star Wars
  64. Little King Story
  65. Lost in Shadow
  66. Lostwinds
  67. Lostwinds: Winter of Melodias
  68. MadWorld
  69. ManHunt 2
  70. Mario Kart Wii
  71. Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
  72. Mega Man 9
  73. Mega Man 10
  74. Metroid: Other M
  75. Metroid Prime Corruption/Trilogy
  76. MLB Power Pros
  77. Monster Hunter Tri
  78. Monster Lab
  79. Munchables, The
  80. NBA Jam
  81. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  82. No More Heroes
  83. No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
  84. Muramassa: The Demon Blade
  85. Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars
  86. NyxQuest
  87. Okami
  88. Opoona
  89. Overlord: Dark Legend
  90. Pandora's Tower
  91. Phantom Brave: We Meet Again
  92. Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
  93. Pro Evolution Soccer (2009 or 2010)
  94. Punch Out!!
  95. Rabbids Go Home
  96. Rage of the Gladiator
  97. Rayman Origins
  98. Real Heroes: Firefighters
  99. Red Steel 2
  100. Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
  101. Resident Evil: The Umbrealla Chronicles
  102. Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
  103. Rhythm Heaven Fever
  104. Rock Band (1, 2 or 3)
  105. Rune Factory Frontier
  106. Rune Factory Tides of Destiny
  107. Sakura Wars: So Long My Love
  108. Scarface: The World is Yours
  109. Shaun White Snowboarding
  110. Shiren The Wanderer
  111. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
  112. Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces
  113. Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
  114. Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing
  115. Sonic Colors
  116. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1
  117. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  118. Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People
  119. Super Mario Galaxy
  120. Super Mario Galaxy 2
  121. Super Paper Mario
  122. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  123. Swords & Soldiers
  124. Tales of Monkey Island
  125. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
  126. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
  127. Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
  128. Tiger Woods PGA Tour '10 (or '11 or '12)
  129. Trackmania: Build to Race
  130. Trauma Center: New Blood
  131. Trauma Center: Second Opinion
  132. Trauma Team
  133. We Love Golf!!
  134. Wario Land: Shake It
  135. WarioWare: Smooth Moves
  136. Wii Sports
  137. Wii Sports Resort
  138. World of Goo
  139. Xenoblade Chronicles
  140. Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros Treasure

So any that I missed? Any that were on the list but shouldn't of been? I know I'll get panned for including a couple of these games. Keep in mind that me and my friends I have talked to about Wii games only ever had unmodded North American Wiis so anything that didn't come here we didn't get to play.

You forgot Wii Play. The amount of hours my friend and I played Tanks was absurd.

I didn't even know this game existed. I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks for the quick rundown of it!
Yah! I barely made a dent in it (this thread has me itching to dig it out and play it with my girlfriend since I also only ever played single player) but what I did play was super fun. The island is broke up into four resorts and each quarter has its own themed games and means of transportation (ex: Snow Resort has skiing, bobsleds, snow boarding, snow ball fights, etc and the transport is sky lifts and snow mobiles). The only negative I can say is that the ATV controls are a little weird but once you figure them out (it has to do with how you hold the Wii Remote IIRC) it's fun as hell.

Anyone looking at this list and considering getting a Wii, honestly I think it'd be worth it to just buy a Wii U. 1) you'll get access to all Wii games since it's backwards compatible, 2) I think the Wii U upscales them? Or something? Someone pls confirm 3) you'll get access to Wii games that are IMPOSSIBLE to find now like the Metroid Prime Trillogy, and 4) you'll get to play the small but EXCELLENT library of Wii U games.

Off the top of my head (since people have said "shame you can't do this with Wii U"):

1) NintendoLand
2) Pikmin 3
3) Wonderful 101
4) Bayonetta 1&2
5) New Super Mario Bros U + New Super Luigi U
6) Super Mario 3D World
7) Wind Waker HD (definitive version of the game)
8) Splatoon
9) Mario Maker
10) Mario Kart 8
11) Super Smash Bros for Wii U
12) ZombiU
13) Lego City Undercover
14) Scribblenauts Unlimited
15) Yoshi's Wooly World
16) Kirby's Rainbow Curse
17) Wii Play U
18) Wii Fit U
19) Twilight Princess HD
20) Breath of the Wild

The last two, though, I dunno if getting BotW will be better on NX and I haven't played TPHD so I don't know if it's actually worth it over the Wii version. I'm sure there's more than 20 games for the Wii U but I only have mostly first party offerings, and I didn't list any eShop games like Pushmo World. But eShop + those 20 games + the entire Wii library + GameCube if you home brew your Wii U is totally worth it IMO. After the NX comes out I feel like Nintendo should remarket the Wii U as something like the Nintendo Legacy since with eShop, Virtual Console, and backwards compatability you can play just about every entry in every Nintendo franchise available.

Also yes I left out Mario Party 9/10 because I'm pretty sure one of them is good and the other is garbage but I don't know which is which, and also Star Fox Zero seems to be a pretty big miss from what I've read.

CLBridges

I've been thinking about buying a Wii and now seeing this list, I do wanna play some of those games I missed. Can't believe I never played Mario Galaxy, so many games so little time. Gonna look on eBay and maybe find one for cheap.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
To add a few not even listed in the OP (and are mostly horror games as I'm an enthusiast):

Ikenie_no_Yoru_Coverart.png

Ikenie no Yoru aka Night of Sacrifice
J-Horror wii game that could use the balance board. Has an unofficial fan script translation (not in-game, but easy enough to follow). Has some rather unique casual horror twists, variety, pacing, and moments with an intriguing story.

51DzBMX-1wL._AC_UL320_SR228,320_.jpg

Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
4th entry of the Fatal Frame/Project Zero series, was Japanese only but has a English fan translation available. Written by Suda51, the game features a unique story for the series and was the first game to feature the behind-the-shoulder camera for the series, but also retained what made it good. Setting was gorgeous, memorable encounters.

250px-ProjectZero2WiiEdition.jpg

Project Zero 2 Wii Edition (Fatal Frame 2 Remake)
Released in Japan & Europe, a remake of FF2 feature FF4-styled gameplay. It is a pretty good remake, actually.

Calling.jpg

Calling
This one I have no idea why it wasn't listed due to it actually being released in America, Europe, and Asia. Calling features a sort of casual J-Horror gameplay featuring an abyss nightmare version of locations connected by cellphones to transport between them. An odd but intriguing tale.

Disaster_Day_of_Crisis.jpg

Disaster: Day of Crisis
Cult game about natural disasters in a third-person shooter setting. It's a big ole B-charm classic. Released in Europe and Japan.

256px-AnothercodeR.jpg

Another Code R
Sequel to an obscure Nintendo DS game, released in Europe and Japan. Nice style, relaxing gameplay, and a charming narrative with a variety of tasks to do. Full of mysteries and some touching moments.

Escape_from_Bug_Island.jpg

Escape From Bug Island
Now this game isn't actually a good game, but it is full of B-charm, over-the-top WTF factor, and I found it to be a good time and can be found for super cheap, so I had to mention it as a horror fan. One of the B-tier games out there that lives up to the B-Tier name.

---

Though I will say, for Wii exclusives or games best played on Wii, I really liked the mentioned Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Cursed Mountain, Pandora's Tower, and a high number of others.

The Wii is only second to the PS2 in cult classics.

ramparter

Banned
GO VACATION

You wanna run around a huge island filled with every kind of minigames you can imagine? You wanna run round the island with a dog? Don't wanna run? Wanna use an ATV instead? Rollerblades? Skateboard? Plane? Jet ski?

Water gun fights? TRON-style sword fighting? Skiing? Bobsledding? Hangliding? Volleyball? Wind surfing? Racing cars? Sledding? Playing arcade games like whack-a-mole? Parasailing? Shuffleboard? Snow ball fights?

It's Wii Sports Resort on crack time a billion but with a fully explorable island. Everything you see on the cover is an activity you can do in the game plus more.

Horse racing, snorkeling, frisbee golf, regular golf, go karts, surfing, tennis, horseshoes, kayaking, snow boarding, dancing, river rafting, even sky diving! And there's tons that I missed. I think there's over 50 games in it.

And it's less than $20 on Amazon so go go go vacation and buy it nowwwww
But are they any fun to play? Is any gameplay there or just button mash/waggle unti you get bored?

Peru

GO VACATION got decent reviews. I hoped for a version on newer systems, but no such luck. Even better if Nintendo went that route with their sports games.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Arc Rise Fantasia
Batman: The Brave and the Bold
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Edition
Castleania: Rebirth
Cursed Mountain
Dead Rising: Chop Til You Drop
Dead Space Extraction
Ghostbuters: The Video Game
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
Metroid: Other M
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
Rock Band (1, 2 or 3)
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins

These are all terrible, either just by being terrible games or by being the worst possible version of a good game you could choose to play. Recommending Chop Til You Drop to someone should have legal consequences.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
These are all terrible, either just by being terrible games or by being the worst possible version of a good game you could choose to play. Recommending Chop Til You Drop to someone should have legal consequences.

Tenchu, Dead Space Extraction and Prince of Persia are all good.

Forgotten Sands is arguably the best PoP game since Sands of Time.

Ah ok. Well it's nice to pump them through an HDMI cord instead of RGB at least.

But are they any fun to play? Is any gameplay there or just button mash/waggle unti you get bored?

As I said I barely made a dent but what I played was really fun (even ATVs once I figured out how the fuck to control them), and as others have said the game got pretty decent reviews. It is absolutely 100% worth the ~$20 is goes for now.

Wildean

Tried replaying RE4: Wii recently and on a HDtv it looks like concentrated ass. Same thing happened with Okami. I have happily replayed the likes of Galaxy and Sin & Punishment on my current TV but occasionally I find a game that just looks awful (using Wii U anyway, haven't bothered to dig out Wii and composite cables in a long while).

Playing RE on PS4 now, but I do miss the motion controls, since the new port doesn't support Move.

Intel_89

Dead Rising was pretty good for a 360 port to an inferior system. All the others are good too, Heroes 2 was where I had the most fun online on the Wii with an FPS and Castlevania Rebirth is one of my favourite in the series.

TheMoon

Holy shit you even included Shattered Memories in there which disqualifies your opinion entirely.

Nevermind that you're flat out wrong on some of the others too, even just going by the general consensus as Ghostbusters, PoP:FS on Wii are generally considered the superior versions (because they're different games) of those releases.

purdobol

I have a mixed feelings about Wii to be honest. While it has plethora of variety titles, many of them I would consider B grade. Nothing wrong with that though. They're fun to play. What irks me about Wii is although 3rd party support was great. The stuff Nintendo produced for it is/was underwhelming.

This is the only reason i didn't buy Wii and went from Gamecube straight to Wii U. Which is totally opposite (great 1st party, none 3rd party). And just played Wii games in between Wii U releases.

rjc571

Banned

Worst post in the thread

I have a mixed feelings about Wii to be honest. While it has plethora of variety titles, many of them I would consider B grade. Nothing wrong with that though. They're fun to play. What irks me about Wii is although 3rd party support was great. The stuff Nintendo produced for it is/was underwhelming.

This is the only reason i didn't buy Wii and went from Gamecube straight to Wii U. Which is totally opposite (great 1st party, none 3rd party). And just played Wii games in between Wii U releases.

I disagree wholeheartedly. Some of the best games that Nintendo's ever produced are for the Wii.

Nice to know out of the six or so wii games I worked on, one of them made on to OP's list

Which game was that, if you don't mind me asking?

Javier

List should include Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord. I actually thought it was better than My Life as a King (which is on the list).

Anyone looking at this list and considering getting a Wii, honestly I think it'd be worth it to just buy a Wii U. 1) you'll get access to all Wii games since it's backwards compatible, 2) I think the Wii U upscales them? Or something? Someone pls confirm 3) you'll get access to Wii games that are IMPOSSIBLE to find now like the Metroid Prime Trillogy, and 4) you'll get to play the small but EXCELLENT library of Wii U games.

Pretty sure the Wii U plays Wii games in 480p, and from various accounts better than the Wii through component cables.

Protome

Pretty sure the Wii U plays Wii games in 480p, and from various accounts better than the Wii through component cables.

I had some weird framerate issues playing Overlord: Dark Legend on the Wii U, when it ran fine on the Wii. Other than that it has definitely been the better way to play Wii games.

Also, Overlord Dark Legend is fantastic.

Zero83

Is Klonoa wii worth getting?

I wouldn't recommend getting it if it's expensive, unless you are a collector or have very fond memories of the PSOne original.

I loved the PS2 demo of Klonoa 2 back then, so I bought this Wii remake of the first game back in 2008. And I do remember having a good time with it. So I decided to play through it again this week, and disappointingly I found it to be quite mediocre overall. It's definitely not in the same league as other recent 2D platformers like the new DKC games, the new Rayman games, NSMBU, Yoshi's Wooly World, Wario Land: The Shake Dimension and DK: Jungle Beat.

The presentation is poor. The voice-overs are absolutely horrible and I couldn't stand the cut-scenes. And while I love the design of Klonoa himself, other character designs are really underwhelming. The visuals are cute and simple, but nothing special.

It's a short game but I guess it's got some replayability if you want to collect everything. I couldn't force myself to play all the way through it on this second playthrough though. What put me off this game was the play mechanics, which I found very frustrating at times. You often have to grab an enemy, face the screen or the background and throw it while jumping, to break an egg or boss weak-points. I died a lot of times because Klonoa often didn't want to face the right way, jump and thow at the same time. And he moves sooo slowly, unless there is a run button that I somehow missed.

5/10.

Klonoa is good, but to me the puzzle spinoffs are much better. Moonlight Museum and the two GBA games are ace.

As for recommendations, some lesser known WiiWare games (that weren't ported elsewhere)
MotoHeroz: made by the Trials studio, it's a more platformer-y take on the formula. Must be the only one that loved this as I never see it mentioned.
Blaster Master Overdrive: control are a bit uncomfortable, but it's a solid game otherwise. Though I haven't played the original for more than a few minutes, so I don't know how it compares
Snowpack Park: penguin simulation game by Skip. There's no much to it but it's fun for a few hours (more if you want to collect all the hats to make your penguins look fancier). Recommended to fans of quirky games.

And FlingSmash is pretty fun if you're into score attack games.

rjc571

Banned
Is Klonoa wii worth getting?

Of course. A few of the changes were a bit baffling (why does Klonoa take approximately 37 hits to kill now?), but overall it's a beautiful and faithful remake of an all-time classic with a bit of added content to set itself apart from the original.

justjim89

I loved the Wii. I was a Wii-only gamer through all of my college career and was never short on games to play. Personally, I'd put the Wii above the PS2 or SNES in terms of console rankings. Just more stuff I'd want to play on it.

The Wii did have some gems, it was the only console I owned from 06-09. It's biggest flaw was not allowing most games to be played with the classic controller. I really hate motion controls/waggle.

It upscales them to 720p, if not 1080p. I'm not super savvy with details like that so people may disagree but I noticed a big difference in the clarity of playing Wii games on a WiiU.

I actually think I'm the one who broke the news on that, I got a WiiU on launch day and that was one of the first things I tested. I made a thread on it.

TheMoon

Secretly the one true "hardcore" gamer console of the last generation.

This is not the marketing definition of hardcore.

It upscales them to 720p, if not 1080p. I'm not super savvy with details like that so people may disagree but I noticed a big difference in the clarity of playing Wii games on a WiiU.

I actually think I'm the one who broke the news on that, I got a WiiU on launch day and that was one of the first things I tested. I made a thread on it.

Oh yeah? Even better... you able to dig up that thread? I wouldn't mind having a read...

Edit:found it!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500423

kunonabi

I'd also suggest:

428: Fuusa Sareta Shibuya De
Another Code R: A Journey into Lost Memories
Captain Rainbow
Castlevania Judgment
Disaster Day of Crisis
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Domino Rally
Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Earth Seeker
Elebits
Eyeshield 21 The Fields Strongest Warrior
Fishing Resort
Ghost Squad
Go Vacation
Hajime no Ippo Revolution
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
Kiki Trick
Klonoa
Let's Tap
Mario Sports Mix
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident
Ikenie no Yoru
One Piece Unlimited Cruise Episode 1: The Treasure Beneath the Waves
One Piece Unlimited Cruise Episode 2: Awakening of a Hero
Project Zero 2: Wii Edition
Rodea the Sky Soldier
Samurai Warriors 3
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Spectrobes: Origins
Spyborgs
Takt of Magic
Tales of Graces
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Wii Music
Wii Party
Wii Play
Wii Play Motion
Zangeki no Reginleiv
Zero: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse

As for the whole "Wii had no games" narrative it was always bunk that was based more on perception and feelings of betrayal than any sort of reality.

I mean, if you told me that Nintendo would have a console that featured:

2 3D Mario titles
a 2D Mario
a Metroid title
a Metroid Prime title
A Zelda title
a new Punch-Out!!
2 Mario Party titles
a 2D Wario title
2 Kirby games
2 new Excite series titles
a WarioWare title
a Fire Emblem title
a Paper Mario title
a Donkey Kong Country title
a Smash Bros title
a Mario Kart title
a Fortune Street title
an Animal Crossing title
a Rhythm Heaven title
a Fatal Frame title
a Monster Hunter title
2 Trauma__ titles
a mainline "Tales of" title and a Tales of Symphonia sequel
a mainline Dragon Quest title
a Tenchu title
2 Mystery Dungeon titles
2 Sonic games
a Sin & Punishment sequel
A Samurai Warriors title
an exclusive CAPCOM VS title
a freaking Sakura Wars title
The best Prince of Persia entry since Sands of Time
a bunch of other franchises represented on Wiiware including Bomberman, Mega Man, Contra, and Castlevania
several high quality ports, remakes, and collections

along with other exclusive titles from developers like Platinum, Sandlot, Project Aces, CiNG, Vanillaware plus other games produced with the talents of Suda 51, Warren Spector, Hironobu Sakaguchi, Tetsuya Takahashi, and Yuji Naka among others

would be classified as having no games especially after the anemic GC and n64 libraries I'd have called you crazy. It's easily the most robust library for a Nintendo home console since the SNES. You can criticize the quality of those games and lack of localizations but to say the Wii had no games is pretty much just trolling.

Ah, cool!

So yes, people looking to play Wii games that don't have a Wii or a Wii U, do yourself a favor and buy a Wii U. Access to all Wii games, including those no longer available or extremely expensive (Metroid Prime Collection), upscales Wii games, small but amazing library of Wii U games, great eShop and Virtual Console selection, and if you mod it you get access to GameCube titles too. And if you buy them refurbished from Nintendo they're available from Nintendo, 32GB units with Mario 3D World and NintendoLand for $225. So actually LESS than a new Wii (though a used Wii from GameStop is only $50 so uh)

TheMoon

PAL region WIi Us don't upscale Wii games.

It's important to point out that upscaling is not re-rendering it higher resolutions, which I always fear most think of when they hear the word upscaling.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Am I seriously the only one to recommend Cubello? Did this game really slip under everyone's radar? It's an "Art Style" game which is a puzzler crossed with a light gun game that makes effective use of the Wii controller's pointer. Very fun and there's a certain satisfaction to 'picking off' the different puzzle pieces with the gun.

Toxi

Banned
On one hand, you included La-Mulana.

On the other, you included Sonic 4: Episode 1.

But yeah, the Wii has a great library. I don't know if I'd call it the strongest home console library of that generation because the PS3 and 360 are stiff competition, but it's not bad.

v0yce

You're wrong about a lot of them.

And that takes a lot of guts to call games out with a NMS avatar.

TheMoon

Quick google search. So it does upscale. It doesn't have original PAL resolution 576i.

What TV says is perfect indication though. Because it tells me what res signal it receives.

Fantastic. And this never got reported anywhere else lol.

Kinda tells you how inconsequential the upscaling is though when it's not really noticeable anyway :D

Just had an idea that I could try to compare the two Wii games I have as Wii U eShop versions with their disc version running on my old Wii on the same TV at the same time to see if I notice a difference.

Top Bottom