• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

150 Wii games and I want more

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
I just said this in another thread but I loved Godfather: Blackhand Edition. An ok point and click I enjoyed too was Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None.

kunonabi

I just said this in another thread but I loved Godfather: Blackhand Edition. An ok point and click I enjoyed too was Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None.

man, i need to buy that back too. still my favorite sandbox of all time and i don't even like the godfather films.

Starting off my collection with controllers and accessories

Not pictured are a couple WM+ dongles and my wii speak. Will probably pick up a pink WM+ wiimote if I can find it in good condition and cheap.

As for games I'll put up my japanese and pal stuff first.

Myriadis

The thought alone that you have more games on one console than I have on 7 just blows my mind. I should get a Wii. Or a WiiU, as iirc it can play Wii games.

D-e-f-

Banned
The thought alone that you have more games on one console than I have on 7 just blows my mind. I should get a Wii. Or a WiiU, as iirc it can play Wii games.

Yes, a Wii U plays ALL Wii games. You can even play Wii games on the GamePad screen (but still have to use the supported Wii controllers, can't use GamePad buttons) and the HDMI output cleans the image up a tiny bit. The only bummer is that you can't connect a GameCube controller on WiiU unless you use a third party adapter that plugs into a Wiimote and tricks the system into thinking the GCN pad is a Classic Controller.

IrishNinja

man i wish i could find LA guns out here - great thread though, Wii has one of those libraries many people will discover a gen or two from now after collectively getting over the fear of waggle somehow taking over all genres

Top Bottom