• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 wheel GAF UNITE!

Looks like a damn nice jacket for the heat, could have done with that in Monaco last year!

The weather in the UK has been so poor this year I'm already looking at heated jackets for the winter.. I've completely skipped summer gear

You must enjoy today as its going to get hot. When I left the house this morning it was 21deg. I just hope it stays so I can get my lining out of my jacket.

Dougald

You must enjoy today as its going to get hot. When I left the house this morning it was 21deg. I just hope it stays so I can get my lining out of my jacket.

Waaaay ahead of you, sitting outside working in the garden! Will take the bike for a spin this evening I think.

I'm going to go see a 2003 Fazer on Saturday, 15k on the clock, full service history. Hopefully it's a clean bike and I'll be able to make an offer. Any advice for what to check? This is the first time I'll be buying privately (from someone I don't know anyway). I know the bad spots on that bike are brake calipers and downpipes, and to check the obvious brakes, tyres etc and that everything works.

Stuff to look out for:

- Paperwork of the bike (MOT, services and so on)
- Also if you want you can do that online HPI check to see if they bike is not stolen or if its been involved in any weird stuff. All you need is the reg for that
- Check the shocks that its not pitted... load of money to get that reconditioned
- chain, front and rear sprocket
- make sure it starts from cold and do that a few times. Start and then stop
- listen for any weird noises. Its a pretty bulletproof engine

Usually if I buy a secondhand bike I would take it for a good service at a dealer that I know. This gives me piece of mind that its done.

What color and cc are you looking at 600 or 1000?

Dougald

Stuff to look out for:

- Paperwork of the bike (MOT, services and so on)
- Also if you want you can do that online HPI check to see if they bike is not stolen or if its been involved in any weird stuff. All you need is the reg for that
- Check the shocks that its not pitted... load of money to get that reconditioned
- chain, front and rear sprocket
- make sure it starts from cold and do that a few times. Start and then stop
- listen for any weird noises. Its a pretty bulletproof engine

Usually if I buy a secondhand bike I would take it for a good service at a dealer that I know. This gives me piece of mind that its done.

What color and cc are you looking at 600 or 1000?

This one is the ideal Blue as that's the Yamaha colour! But if it's no good red would be fine too. It has to be the 600 as going for the 1000 adds £250 to the insurance and defies the point unfortunately (as I'd prefer the 1000, but I am probably too young to afford that yet)

Shocks are a really good point as I hadn't thought of that. I'll ask the guy not to start it up before I get there so I can make sure it starts nicely. I'll be poring through the paperwork as he's selling it with FSH so I want to make sure that's all there.

I'm hoping it should be a decent all-year round bike once I put an adjustable screen and top box on it (yes it ruins the look but it makes sticking my work stuff in the back so much easier). This one doesn't have either of those but on the plus side it seems pretty much unmodified from stock which is how I like it.

Well it sounds good. The 600 is a very nice bike and you can upgrade later if you feel you need to.

I got a nice deal on a smaller Givi topbox. They sell them with a universal base plate. The only thing you need to get is a mounting plate for your model bike.

SWMotec bike plate and then the givi topbox with its mounting bracket.

www.bykebitz.co.uk/‎

The service is good and they sorted me out with everything I needed.

Good luck mate

You can check the area where the front forks are attached to the frame (in Dutch we refer to that as 'het balhoofd' or ball head I guess?) usually there's that extra piece of material to keep the clip-ons from hitting the tank. If the bike's been in a (rougher) fall, that's damaged.

Also, just take the bike for a spin, on a straight piece of road, let go of the grips and see how it tracks. If it veers off to the left or right, don't buy the bike.

In most cases you can tell the bike's been in an accident by looking at scratch marks on the crankcasing or the exhaust, but even so, if that cosmetic damage has been fixed, other more serious issues might persist (like a bent frame).

And ehm, the rubbers on the rear brake and shifter are a reasonable indicator of whether the bike actually has low mileage.

Oh and shift through all six gears on a stretch of highway (think it has six) see if there's nothing funny going on there.

demented

I've been selling my back over past 6 months, dropped price several times and no luck, getting no calls even, like 5 top wtf :(
Would drop price more and I'll be losing a lot year after I bought it but still.. sigh

Sorry for whining, sucks living in small country where people don't seem to like naked bikes.

I've been selling my back over past 6 months, dropped price several times and no luck, getting no calls even, like 5 top wtf :(
Would drop price more and I'll be losing a lot year after I bought it but still.. sigh

Sorry for whining, sucks living in small country where people don't seem to like naked bikes.

Try taking sexier pictures.

demented

Friend asked me to lend it to him so he can take some promo pics for his album or something with models in bikinis but.. yeah xD
Pictures are fine, I'm just getting offered shitty 10+ year old cars in compensation :|

Friend asked me to lend it to him so he can take some promo pics for his album or something with models in bikinis but.. yeah xD
Pictures are fine, I'm just getting offered shitty 10+ year old cars in compensation :|

Hope we see some of the pictures of the bikini's oh and the bike

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Cross-posting from the Halo thread, but I did a bunch of work to my Ruckus:

My Ruck is currently being rejetted for a Yoshimura exhaust, and I am lazy so I am having them install a "skeletal" footrest for me too (I did it before but didn't want to mess with the fuel tank to get the underskirt off so it looked half-assed) and so when I get it , it will literally be all done. That was the total scope of my plan for it. Might put in a better air filter, but I am hoping for another one or two mph out of all that.

I made some custom vinyl stickers for it (the contrast isn't as bad as it looks in these shots and I touched up the white edging of the vinyl) to give it a kind of Halo meets Akira vibe.

MHxRj08.jpg

984qJqc.jpg

EvrB4W0.jpg

mrwslB6.jpg

Brick

Alright, two-wheelGAF. I've finally decided that I want to start working towards a motorcycle. The only two wheeled mode of transportation I've ever ridden is my bicycle, so I think that I want to start off with a scooter (which I would use to commute the 10 miles to work) before I get a proper motorcycle. Problem is that I have no idea where to start or what I should be looking for. Any tips for a first time scooter buyer?

Stinkles

Alright, two-wheelGAF. I've finally decided that I want to start working towards a motorcycle. The only two wheeled mode of transportation I've ever ridden is my bicycle, so I think that I want to start off with a scooter (which I would use to commute the 10 miles to work) before I get a proper motorcycle. Problem is that I have no idea where to start or what I should be looking for. Any tips for a first time scooter buyer?

I am biased. But get a Honda Ruckus.

DSCN4156.jpg

It's the most customizable and cool scooter there is. Vespas are nice too, but a different vibe.

It is slow as shit tho - 42mph tops without modification, but the insurance costs ($90 a year for me and the missus, all inclusive) and gas (100mpg) mean it is a fun, cheap mode of transport that even "proper" motorbike guys think is fun. And because it's 49cc, in most jurisdictions you don't need a motorcycle endorsement on your license.

And it will teach you some basics about bike safety, handling and mechanics. Then, thanks to its bulletproof residuals, you can sell it for a pretty excellent fraction of the original cost and upgrade to something more powerful once you get bitten by the bug - or do what I and thousands of other folks do and start pouring money and love into just accepting that the Ruckus is the best vehicle ever.

Mine now does 47mph with minimum mechanical changes (new exhaust, filter and rejetted carb).

This is not my Ruckus pictured above - simply an example of what you can do to them.

Watevaman

Are there any people here who ride both a motorcycle and a scooter and who have impressions of when they use both? I'm fine with my GS500 for riding around and doing some twisty action, but I've wanted a Ruckus for years but I'm not sure if it would be such a step down that I'd never use it. 100 US-mpg is damn convenient, though.

Stinkles

Are there any people here who ride both a motorcycle and a scooter and who have impressions of when they use both? I'm fine with my GS500 for riding around and doing some twisty action, but I've wanted a Ruckus for years but I'm not sure if it would be such a step down that I'd never use it. 100 US-mpg is damn convenient, though.

I ride both. You'd use a motorbike for serious riding and freeway commutes, no doubt. But the Ruckus is just a simple sort of blast to tool around and tinker with. I find myself volunteering to go run errands on it.

You would absolutely use it, but you'd scale the activity. And not that I recommend it, but in summer the Ruck feels like the thing to wear shorts and flip flops on.

And we have folks in the office who have bikes and scooters and definitely mix up useage.

i also ride both. i rock a big scooter -- a piaggio bv 350 (gets 70 mpg, will get to 90 mph on the slab fairly quickly) -- for commutes, largely because i can load it up with over 120 liters of shit and i don't have a clutch to mangle my left mitt across 45 minutes of stop-and-go. it is a smooth, surprisingly spry ride and i love it to death. for the weekends or when i just wanna feel awesome, i have a suzuki sfv 650. i enjoy them both for different reasons.

how fast you need to go? the honda pcx150 is probably the perfect starter scooter -- gets up to 65, super reliable, 100 mpg, great looks and finish, and absurdly nimble on 14" wheels. my wife has one and i steal it for beer runs every chance i get.

dorkimoe

Picked up my first bike today. Got a used Suzuki. I need to take it in for a checkup. Make sure everything is ok. My buddy road it and said its smooth and seems fine. Only thing I noticed is that it putters a little bit. Could be from sitting for a few months. Anything else that would cause that? Or is it nothing to worry about

TCRS

Banned
oh snap guys:

628x402xlotus-motorcycles-logo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.BRMXBZ51Fw.jpg

Lotus getting into the motorcycle business

Lotus founder Colin Chapman is famously quoted as saying something to the effect of "Simplify, then add lightness." We're a bit amazed that it took this long, but someone appears to be taking that message to heart at the British marque, losing a couple of wheels, a clutter of bodywork and a whole mess of weight. No, Lotus isn't planning another spindly Seven-style trackday racer, it's getting into motorcycles.

Well, sort of. As an automaker, Lotus apparently isn't directly behind this two-wheeled effort, but it does appear to have officially lent its brand and logo to a new company, Lotus Motorcycles, which counts former Volkswagen Group designer Daniel Simon, Germany's Holzer Group and auto racing team Kodewa among its partners. The latter builds and races Lotus' T128 Le Mans Prototype in the World Endurance Championship series.

The new company is touting an as-yet unseen motorcycle, a racing-inspired "hyper bike" called C-01, releasing only the image above – a carbon fiber fuel tank trimmed in Lotus' trademark black and gold livery. Details are tough to come by, but the project is said to include a powertrain good for around 200 horsepower and construction involving titanium, carbon fiber and aerospace-grade steel.

The C-01's shape will come from Simon, a designer who has not only worked at Bugatti, he's also credited with a few Hollywood fantasymobiles, including the Lightcycle from Tron: Legacy and more recently the "Bubbleship" spacecraft used by Tom Cruise in Oblivion. The company promises that the legendary Lotus 49 racecar was a "main inspiration" in its conception, and "all color schemes pay homage to iconic Lotus racing liveries." We can't wait to see more, but we'll have to – at least a little while. The company says we can expect further images and information in "the next few weeks." For more, check out the company's statement released via Facebook by scrolling below.

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/06/21/lotus-getting-into-the-motorcycle-business/

Kraftwerk

Funny, the other day me and a friend walked by a lotus dealership and I noticed two boys inside. Said to my friend that I had no idea lotus makes bikes. Went inside to see them, but they were just Ducats.

Anyway, can't wait to see this thing.

ah! i love the gz250. i think we finally get it in the states as the inazuma this year. it's like a smaller version of my sfv 650. probably the perfect starter bike (that or the tu250x), by my tastes!

if it's anything like the gw250 (cruiser), it'll be burbly and puttery. enjoy the hell out of that little bad boy!

fuck, i got the models reversed -- the gw250 is the inazuma, and the gz250 is the cruiser. either way: puttery is normal, and i think you'll appreciate how talky it is as you smooth out yer shifts and mark your shift points aurally. it also controls really nicely.

Picked up my first bike today. Got a used Suzuki. I need to take it in for a checkup. Make sure everything is ok. My buddy road it and said its smooth and seems fine. Only thing I noticed is that it putters a little bit. Could be from sitting for a few months. Anything else that would cause that? Or is it nothing to worry about

Might putter if it's not warmed up? Not sure, just a thought.

I recently installed Stomp Grip pads on the R1. Today I took it out for about 6.5 hours of testing. I must say they are awesome. I got mine for $46 including tax, and they're probably the best upgrade I've done yet for the money. After all that riding - a mix of highway, town, and plenty of back road twisties, I am noticeably less fatigued when compared to past rides. It's so much easier to hold on. I will, however, be moving my rearsets up a notch - they are set as far down and back as they can go, currently. This is fine for riding on arches of feet and relaxing the lower body, but not as good for keeping the lower body planted and freeing up the upper body to give bar input. Easy fix.

While out riding, I made my way out into the middle of nowhere. Somewhere in this particular nowhere, there is a Ducati dealership. I have seen the Panigale up close and on the street a couple times, but hadn't even sat on one. I figured, "Eh, what the hell." The last time I visited this dealer, the Panigale was on the verge of being announced and the shop guys were all excited about it. I called the frame-less design etc. and they just kind of smiled at me. I was told to look up when they'd have a demo day and I'd get to ride one if I wanted to. So, as I walked into the shop today, I told them I wanted to sit on a Panigale, and find out when their next demo event was. The answer? Every day is demo day. FUCK YES. Why can't all dealers do this? That said, the document I signed had in very clear writing that if I damaged the bike I would be held financially responsible. Yikes...especially since they put me on on the 23 grand Panigale S (in sparkling white).

The S model that I rode comes with all sorts of extra goodies, including electronically-controlled Öhlins suspension, forged wheels, etc. The exhaust was stock - not an upgraded Termignoni system. I decided to do this demo ride without my ear plugs so I could hear the sound and compare. For reference, my R1 has a 3/4 Akrapovic system with DB eaters out, and I've ridden it a number of times without ear plugs in, though I basically never do that these days. It's noisy.

I will not lie, the 1199 is a beautiful machine up close. It's very small, especially when compared to the R1. This is a trend that I actually quite like in some of the newer liter bikes. The R1 still fits into the size category of the more "traditional" 1000s - it's physically big when sitting next to a 600, and just feels bigger.

The LCD dash is pretty. Everything on it appears crisp and clean...most of the time. Sunlight was really reflecting off the triple tree back onto the screen while riding. I couldn't read the lower half of the screen! I was told I could use night mode which inverts the color and makes the text white and background black to help with this, but given that the screen has an almost semi-glossy look to it, I don't think that would make the issue go away entirely. Maybe it would help to put some black tape on the triple tree to cut down on reflection (lol)? The guy leading the ride took me through the menu system - this bike has so much that can be adjusted by navigating through the menus. It's pretty damn cool. You've likely read that you can electronically adjust compression/rebound on the S model, and that's certainly a very nice feature. Traction control is also adjusted via the menu system. You can also set ABS level (including disabling it entirely), and even adjust how much engine braking the bike gives. *Neo* woah

So, I've finished looking at it and it's time to ride, so I hop on. As I said, it's small. It's Ducati thin, of course, which feels nice and allows for optimal reach with the legs. The seat is the same torture material as on past Superbikes from what I can tell. However, ergos are otherwise relatively relaxed. The bars are a little closer to the rider, and they are wider and taller. The rider actually feels like he or she is sitting "in" the bike in a way instead of feeling like being on top, which gives a very solid, connected feeling. With a proper seat this bike would be pretty nice for all-day trouble making.

The exhaust note from the stock cans is actually a joy to listen to. I'm surprised, though, by the volume - they're really damn loud. I have no idea how it passes EPA noise regs. Anyway, as cool as it sounds, it's not as "full" or deep sounding as an 1198, and I still prefer the crossplane note (or the RSV4's...). But whatever, it sounds good enough. So, the exhaust design is interesting. There is a good bit of plumbing going on down there (this is apparent if you've seen the photos). People bitched pretty hard about the crossplane R1's stock cans and heat coming off of them. I did a number of east coast summer miles with the R1's stock exhaust. Yes, it got a bit toasty. It's not $*%# compared to the heat from the Panigale's. It's an underbelly exhaust, but somehow this bitch still gets hot. Without a doubt the catalytic converter would have to go if I owned one.

When you twist the throttle, the Superquadro engine spins up quickly. Keep the power on and pressure the shifter "up" and the built-in quick shifter will slip it up a gear for you. The only other quick shifter I've used is the S1000RR's, and I reckon the Ducati's is smoother and nicer - it shifts very smoothly even at street pace.

As the bike is small, one expects it to handle well, and handle well it does! The lighter wheels certainly help, as it flicks in and out of corners quickly. The suspension felt good to me, but we weren't even quite at "spirited" pace, so I cannot give full judgment.

One thing this bike does not do the best I think is cruising around, and not because it's a sport bike. Along with the heat, there are some pretty wicked vibrations running through the thing. We were going 55-65mph and I was running in 5th or 6th gear when we were not in turns. So, this is not too far off from what one would use on the highway. The crossplane R1 is sometimes said to have a bit of vibration compared to a standard i4. This is all true. However, at highway speed and in those gears, there were more vibrations in the pegs and bars than I've ever felt from the crossplane. It actually started to get annoying. I asked about this after the ride and wondered aloud if aftermarket rearsets could help, but was told I needed to be in a lower gear to keep the revs up more to lessen the vibrations. So, basically you cannot cruise on the highway in top gear without vibrations on the soles of your feet and in the palms of your hands. Oh, and the mirrors are a blurry mess when it's vibrating.

Although there was certainly no emergency stopping on this short journey, we came up to several turns where I did plenty of downshifting and braking. The brakes are certainly strong, provide excellent feel, etc. - everything you'd expect from Brembo.

So, it's sexy, it sounds pretty good, it handles nicely, it stops well. How about that engine? It does want to rev. That said, it's a little weaker than I expected. Its power delivery seems a bit mellow (I was in sport mode, by the way) in the low and mid range, and that certainly matches reports I'd read before. It just seems kind of wrong to have a big Ducati twin Superbike that lacks some guts compared to its predecessors. It's all in the name of top end, of course. No doubt the Panigale R with its upgraded engine internals and higher redline retains that top end number while allowing for two more teeth on the rear sprocket so you can reclaim some of that grunt.

And now a real annoyance. Maintenance! This motorcycle is actually not overly bad maintenance-wise, but the schedule is (in miles) 600, 1000, 7500, 15000, and then every 7500 miles afterward. Each of those is $350 every time from the dealer (and that's the oil/filter change and inspection...who knows about the other service items). Despite the lesser maintenance requirements, the schedule is still every 7500 miles. "Well I do my own maintenance," you say. You are so, so wrong. That schedule is in the bike's computer. It knows, and it warns you as you get close to fixing time. When it is that time, the service warning comes on. Do you know how you get it to go away? You go to the dealer. You have to. If you do your own maintenance and don't bring it to the dealer on schedule, you will lose your warranty (and the damn warning stays there mocking you). And this is not like the BMW S1000RR where you can fork over $150 or so for a diagnostic electronic wrench to interpret/reset diagnostic codes. You, a normal consumer, cannot get your hands on the equipment/software to interface with the Panigale's computer. What a shitload of fuck.

All in all this bike is fun. Is it worth it? I...don't...well, no. This model is $23,000. You could have an RSV4 Factory for four grand less. There are a number of things that need to be fixed if you ask me before it could be a true contender for the top spot, especially given the price point. It's not as thrilling to twist the throttle when compared to the R1 - amazingly, the R1 has more grin factor for me. And then the cost/commitment to service the thing. It's a bike made for rich people who smile and nod when they read things like how Ducati just came up with this brand new awesome system for burning unspent fuel fumes (hint: it's a PAIR valve like every other sportbike has had for years). It's cool, sexy, and exclusive. It doesn't have to be competitive. That's not the market.

dorkimoe

forgot the gz250 is carbed, so he should give it a little choke when he starts it cold

Yeah I've needed to use the choke to keep it started for 30 seconds or so. Soon as I stop the choke it sputters. Not sure how long he had it sitting. I need to get gas in it and let it run for like 5 min. My buddy rode it for like 5-10 min. Don't remember if it still sputtered after

Dougald

The Paningale looks awesome but I always thought it was for people who have money to burn on bikes to look at rather than to ride regularly.. but then so is the Bonneville for most owners I guess, so I can't talk!

Here's the new bike then:

I'm really pleased with the bike so far (even has 2 new tyres on it!). I just need to order a top box before the winter and I should be set. It's the last year they had carbs on this model, so it needs a bit of warming up, but nowhere near what my perennially cold-blooded Bonneville does. The only thing that's really wrong with it is the paint has flaked off the lower end of the downpipes, which is a pretty common problem. I'll get them off sometime before winter (untreated mild steel + salty British winter roads is not a good mix) to repaint or replace with stainless downpipes. Luckily there is no rust on them so repainting is an easy option.

I also got it for nearly £600 less than I was paid for the ST1100, so plenty of cash left over for accessories..

I like it! What kind of tires are you running? Sport touring/road tires?

And yes, I'm sorry to say, but the average owner there at the shop pretty much fits that description - ultimate poser level. I guess it depends on how much that "cool" factor exists for you, and if you're willing to be a slave to the dealership as long as you own the thing.

Dougald

The guy who owned it before me just put on a Brand new set of Dunlop Sportmax Qualifiers. I'll be honest I don't know much about tyres (I normally just get whatevers in the handbook), but these handled damn well in the soaking wet 2 hour ride back yesterday, though that might just be because they are new.

I still can't believe you can't hookup your own computer to that Ducati, but I guess the kind of person who can afford and buys a Paningale doesn't do their own servicing..

GONZO

Just got back from a week long trip at the Tail of the Dragon. I've been riding for 16 years now. Never in my life have I been on a road like that, it's absolutely insane. More tiring then any trackday I've ever gone to. If anyone ever has the chance to go there I would definitely recommend it. The amazing thing is that it's not just the dragon, there are literally hundreds of miles of roads that are just as amazing in that area.

Dragon6_zps344079a8.jpg

Dragon5_zps04db2ead.jpg

Dragon4_zps315b41b3.jpg

Dragon3_zps169de445.jpg

Dragon2_zpseeb17afd.jpg

Dragon1_zpsd35d8495.jpg

Which one of these do you guys think I should buy a full res copy of??

Just got back from a week long trip at the Tail of the Dragon. I've been riding for 16 years now. Never in my life have I been on a road like that, it's absolutely insane. More tiring then any trackday I've ever gone to. If anyone ever has the chance to go there I would definitely recommend it. The amazing thing is that it's not just the dragon, there are literally hundreds of miles of roads that are just as amazing in that area.

Which one of these do you guys think I should buy a full res copy of??

Awesome! I have to go there some day. I'd say #3 is my favorite.

Gritesh

I like the third one, down low draggin and no one else in frame.

Man I'm excited to get my monster, should be here in 2-3 weeks!!!

TCRS

Banned
Sounds good. That guy riding is crazy though. IDK about lane splitting. lol

lane splitting (or filtering as it's called here) is the whole point of riding a bike in London. It's not like riding bike is fun in London but it's the quickest way to get from A to B.

Gritesh

Ok so when I sold my 600rr I sold my jacket with it.

I have to order a new jacket to go with my Black 1100evo Monster.

I am debating between a few jackets and thought maybe you guys could help me decide:

1. Dainese Avro Textile Jacket

1735120_858_F_S_press_detail.jpg

2. Alpine Stars Gunnar WP Textile Jacket

alpinestars_gunner_wp_jacket_detail.jpg

3. Joe Rocket Radar Leather Jacket

1052-1040_detail.jpg

I like having a leather jacket for riding on the highway and longer trips but for the rest of this riding season I will be mostly making short trips around town and think the textile would be a bit nicer for that as it breathes more.

Im also looking at these pants:

Dainese New Drake Air Textile Pants

dainese_new_drake_air_detail.png

They are pretty pricey, but I like the look of them and the features and I mean if I get the Dainese jacket I want the pants to match.

Also on the note of gear, I have a DO WANT helmet now:

Shark Raw Helmet

shark_raw_helmet_detail.jpg

GONZO

Ok so when I sold my 600rr I sold my jacket with it.

I have to order a new jacket to go with my Black 1100evo Monster.

I am debating between a few jackets and thought maybe you guys could help me decide:

1. Dainese Avro Textile Jacket

1735120_858_F_S_press_detail.jpg

2. Alpine Stars Gunnar WP Textile Jacket

alpinestars_gunner_wp_jacket_detail.jpg

3. Joe Rocket Radar Leather Jacket

1052-1040_detail.jpg

I like having a leather jacket for riding on the highway and longer trips but for the rest of this riding season I will be mostly making short trips around town and think the textile would be a bit nicer for that as it breathes more.

Im also looking at these pants:

Dainese New Drake Air Textile Pants

dainese_new_drake_air_detail.png

They are pretty pricey, but I like the look of them and the features and I mean if I get the Dainese jacket I want the pants to match.

Also on the note of gear, I have a DO WANT helmet now:

Shark Raw Helmet

shark_raw_helmet_detail.jpg

Joe rocket radar for sure. The money you save can towards the shark helmet too.

Top Bottom