• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20% off EVERYTHING on eBay UK - 4pm to 10pm Today

That's a pretty great price.

I really can't decide. Do I buy a regular PS4 controller for £28, or do I get the dongle that'd let me use my Elite on it for £37?

I wouldn't trust the dondle tbh. Who knows if it'll add any sort of input delay or not. I'd just go regular

Been using the CronusMax Dongle myself since the release of the Elite controller, no delay what so ever. Only annoyance is pressing the button on it to select a profile which maps the "select" button to the touch pad instead of the useless Share button.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Not that well versed on computer components anymore but from looking at comparisons, it seems like the MSI has slightly better, quieter cooling? Don't quote me on that. Specs other than that seem near identical with a sliver of an edge to the Asus.

Asus one is cheaper too. What would you go for?

DukeBobby

Picked up a New Nintendo 3DS XL for just under £128.

I don't know if it's been that cheap before, but it seemed like a good deal.

Bumhead

Banned
What happens if the 20% saving exceeds the £50 limit? Does it just cap it at £50?

Tempted by a 9.7 iPad Pro. I've just come back from almost buying one but resisting, but for £450 I might be in.

yatesl

Tempted by a 21:9 monitor for about £200 or a Gsync for about £250, but id be spending it for the sake of it

BraXzy

Asus one is cheaper too. What would you go for?

So err... I had the Asus card in my basket, along with a cheap £35 card. Total was £252 so just about at the perfect amount for discount. I changed tabs to go look into it all a bit more, still unsure...

Just came back to the checkout tab to see "Thank you for your order!"

I guess I own a 970 now :D

Keep me updated please :)

Only thing I found online that might make you want to pay extra is this noise vid, but a little bit of fan noise doesn't phase me I have headphones on :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6GN4mI_5-U

Lashley

So err... I had the Asus card in my basket, along with a cheap £35 card. Total was £252 so just about at the perfect amount for discount. I changed tabs to go look into it all a bit more, still unsure...

Just came back to the checkout tab to see "Thank you for your order!"

I guess I own a 970 now :D

Only thing I found online that might make you want to pay extra is this noise vid, but a little bit of fan noise doesn't phase me I have headphones on :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6GN4mI_5-U

Asus it is.

Was considering an AMD R9 390 but its £300 on ebay at the cheapest

BraXzy

Asus it is.

Was considering an AMD R9 390 but its £300 on ebay at the cheapest

Awesome! Asus Turbo buddies for life ;)

I looked into the R9 but yeah, the price difference and the comparisons made me stick with this. Fingers crossed we're happy with it. Looking forward to having a decent frame rate again :D

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Thrustmaster t300 or 150 - any good places on eBay for those?

Edit - £209 from shopto for the t300 GTE, which would be £167 after discount. Or £80 for a t150.

Lashley

Awesome! Asus Turbo buddies for life ;)

I looked into the R9 but yeah, the price difference and the comparisons made me stick with this. Fingers crossed we're happy with it. Looking forward to having a decent frame rate again :D

Out of stock haha :(

T-Rex.

Banned
Was looking to buy the Kara No Kyoukai blu rays anyway and thanks to this deal I've basically got a 32GB Vita memory card for free. Good stuff.

BraXzy

Can't believe I started off considering a cheap purchase of a DS4 and ended up buying a new graphics card...

Damn you eBay :3

My order went through twice D:

I've messaged the eBay seller to cancel/refuse one of them so there should be one extra in stock at some point. God I hope both don't go through.

Hilarious. I Just checked and I have two of what I bought as well. Maybe their servers are getting hit.

Funny thing is, one is at £265 and one is £215. I've done the same and asked them to canel THE MORE EXPENSIVE ONE - although they don't see the discount code on their end, so make sure you put the paypal transaction ID on it, so they know which one to purge.

BraXzy

Hilarious. I Just checked and I have two of what I bought as well. Maybe their servers are getting hit.

Funny thing is, one is at £265 and one is £215. I've done the same and asked them to canel THE MORE EXPENSIVE ONE - although they don't see the discount code on their end, so make sure you put the paypal transaction ID on it, so they know which one to purge.

Yeah eBay is getting hit hard and things are bugging out. A lot of folks, me included are seeing the discount apply twice on eBay but when the transaction goes through on PayPal it corrects itself. Ugh I need this fixing!

Alchemist

Just had to jump through the most unnecessary hoop to get my £50 PSN top up.

Be aware anyone buying from the g2a-games seller, you may have to call them to verify your order.

BraXzy

Not long left now folks, hour and a half to go!

e29360fbcf4cc224958f9c77006bdb8b7c8625bbb6f4b80c8b63a945cf1c0757.jpg

KAL2006

Banned
For fucks sake. I used eBay to buy a fight stick. I get an error message saying payment cannot be processed. So I purchase again which is then successful. Only.to view purchase history which shows I have paid twice. Now I am on hold with eBay for over 20 mins. Is it possible so I can make a servicing complaint for D&I to get some extra money as well as a refund.

BraXzy

God damn it, my purchase of the graphics card just went from payment pending to cancelled because there was a problem with the payment even though there's enough money for it in my PayPal balance.

Aaaarrrgh!! Now it won't let me use the code to re-buy it :S

Vlaphor

To be honest, I just need to get my rear brakes replaced, so I'll probably just buy $100 in Jiffy Lube cards for $65 and go that way. Have too many games to play now as it is, with a couple more coming in.

nOoblet16

I have a GTX 780 and I am holding off for Pascals but I can get a 980Ti for £386. Buy or no buy?

It's a US seller and I am in US at the moment, so just in luck.

SugarDave

Immediately threw a shitload of games in my basket earlier to take advantage of this. Then realised I don't touch the 500-600 I have in my backlog.

I bought presents for two upcoming birthdays, Force Awakens blu-ray and a year of PS+ (won't even take advantage of that probably). God, I hate spending money.

Took me a while to decide what to get. Grabbed the following:

Breaking Bad complete series on Blu Ray (normally £30)
Logitech Wireless Keyboard with touchpad (normally £30)
£200 worth of XBox Live credit (but they were being sold for less than the face value, meaning I saved more than just 20%)

Came to £191.43 in total.

Thanks to the OP for the heads up.

Had an issue with the site hanging at 9:55pm but managed to get through at 10:05 Think ebay turned the code back on as at 10:02 the code wouldn't work. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Top Bottom