• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 Fall Anime Thread - Bad Shows & Self Hating Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
zeroshiki said:
I saw this really cute Sawako nendoroid the other day =/ I kinda want it

kuronuma_q_t1.jpg
I need this.

Morris

Disco Devil
Utena 39 - End

Manly tears were shed.

I JUST GOT COMPLETELY MIND FUCKED BY IKUHARA. These last episodes were a complete overload of Fabulous Max. EVERYTHING. From Akio crying in 38 until the very end

Goddamn, best animu ever.

I hope Penguins gets as good as this. I have faith in Ikuhara!... After all, Utena had the Black Rose Arc then it got super amazing after that.

Now, how the hell am i supposed to sleep after this...

;________;

Thoraxes

cajunator said:
I guess I have to watch Kimi no todoke too because HHHNNNGH
Wear goggles because there are more bubbles in that show than there are people in the world... And well, I don't want you to go blind when they start flying in your eyes is all.

It's not like I care or anything, b-b-baka!

BluWacky

cajunator said:
Bubbles are so moe, but I have no fucking idea what you are talking about here.

I have no idea how bubbles can be moe. Girls wrapped in bubbles, maybe, but bubbles on their own?

But then you use HNNNNGH for virtually anything you like when I thought it meant something purely sexual.

I'm not good with otaku memes -_-

BluWacky

Hitokage said:
Cajunator is going HHNNNNGGGHHH from his failure to learn from the mountain. Sin kills.

I read his words, but do not understand his intentions. Only when the Rajah devour the Earth will I truly understand him :(

cajunator

Banned
Don't worry about figuring me out. you wont.
I HNNNGH at a lot of things and it isn't sexual in nature. It is more of the equivalent of a fangirl squee. Think of it that way. An excited happiness about something or some character. I feed off of moe/cuteness. It is my lifeblood.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
cajunator said:
Don't worry about figuring me out. you wont.
I HNNNGH at a lot of things and it isn't sexual in nature. It is more of the equivalent of a fangirl squee. Think of it that way. An excited happiness about something or some character. I feed off of moe/cuteness. It is my lifeblood.
But in your case, it's a sign of a serious heart condition.

Articalys

Sket Dance 30

"Why did we waste so much money on this junk?" That is the story of my childhood re: the Pokemon and Yugioh TCGs.
I'll bet Marina Inoue had a lot of fun voicing that second part of the episode.
Also, lol again at the Madoka Magica references with the Liberty Maji DVD cover.

For anyone else who watched it, was the next episode preview a parody of something in particular? It sure felt like one...

cajunator

Banned
Hitokage said:
But in your case, it's a sign of a serious heart condition.
Prolly so. My heart beats to the tune of ths sonG:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFlvngWRYFk

I'm not long for this world.

Anyway, I finally watched Penguin Drum 15.
what a show. WHAT A SHOW.
I cannot predict what the hell is going to happen next. I love the music playing in the background at the end too. I hope that shows up on the OST or it will be one of these http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WastedSong

Articalys

7Th said:
First PV for BARACK LOCK SHUTTER is up. They kinda obscured the staff, but you can still clearly read Shinobu Yoshioka listed as director. Sanzigen is helping with the CG... sadly, it is looking pretty bad.
They also uploaded a new key visual, for what it's worth. I guess they were trying for a dual-world split, with traditional 2D for the school scenes and CG for the BRS stuff.

By the way, what was your news source on this? I need to find more English-language news sites, and the only one I could find (the ANN article) went up literally a minute before your post.

7Th

Articalys said:
They also uploaded a new key visual, for what it's worth. I guess they were trying for a dual-world split, with traditional 2D for the school scenes and CG for the BRS stuff.

By the way, what was your news source on this? I need to find more English-language news sites, and the only one I could find (the ANN article) went up literally a minute before your post.

Sorry, but it was 2ch's Sakuga Thread.

Urusei Yatsura 8- Average episode introducing Oyuki too bad they didn't have her in the 2nd half and instead brought back Kintaro, and wow at Ataru even pink female dinosaurs want to get it on with him.lol
Urusei Yatsura 9- Way better than the previous one and too bad for Kurama since Ataru's determination for that one night stand is just Godly.lol Poor Lum. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom