• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 Fall Anime Thread - Bad Shows & Self Hating Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Hitokage said:
[23:44:35] <Taiga2050> the only classy pillow is a Mio pillow
corrupted.jpg

saints.jpg

nothing.jpg

salvation.jpg

Dresden

ann said:
In an article describing the widespread popularity of the K-ON! anime and manga franchise, the December issue of Nikkei Entertainment magazine is reporting on Thursday that K-ON! has sold over 15 billion yen (about US$192 million) in related goods so far. During the 2011 fiscal year alone, K-ON! t-shirts and tie-in goods sold 1.8 billion yen (about US$20 million).
since we're talking about keion... boom.
Regulus Tera said:
What the fuck guys, Mugi is obviously the best K-ON! girl.
^ the truth

Hitokage said:
K-On! 6-10

I like this show.

Welcome to the ranks of the enlightened! Now do it better than Jexhius did and finish the whole show!

So much love for inferior Moe Moe girls. Everyone knows that the esteemed winner of Japan Saimoe 2010, Azunyan is Best Nyan!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sailor Moon 06

Holy cow.

I am not really an Ikuhara fan at all. I enjoyed Utena but didn't think of it as super amazing as some folks do. Mawaru Penguindrum has been up and down for me, but mainly down and mainly incredibly boring.

But this episode. I feel like I get it. This episode was great. This was the best episode of Ikuhara I have watched all year and by far the best episode in my Sailor Moon escapade thus far.

This episode was something special. It managed to turn the formulaic monster of the week and random characters, into something so much more than that even when it wasn't. That was just really enjoyable to watch. Wakamoto being involved for this episode was the cherry on top of this sundae.

The power of
music
is something special, even if Usagi doesn't know who
the father is lol
. Only gripe is that Usagi was totally out of character during this fight, she was actually using some intelligence.

Just outstanding. Can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes he's at the helm for in this series.

Ezalc

A K-ON discussion. ANIMU GODS WHY MUST YOU FORSAKE US SO?!?!?!

Also Regulus, would you please be kind enough to post a link to your avatar's source?

neoanarch

Ezalc said:

Also Regulus, would you please be kind enough to post a link to your avatar's source?

Thats Zelda isn't it? She is so Moe in SS.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Wandering Son was cute, but I never could get into the characters because it always felt that the script had cut out a very important part of their development.
neoanarch said:
Kannagi >K-On

Toradora was awful, some of you people have no taste.
Toradora! was fun dawg.

Also, Rie Kugimiya.
Branduil said:
Time of Eve was released that year, so no.
2008 was a dark year for me. Toradora! had just that necessary amount of optimism I needed without it being stupidly cheesy, so I hold it dear in my heart.
Ezalc said:

http://imgur.com/Uq4wD

Un-go 4

Well this episode was more interesting that any other so far since it wasn't obvious what was going on from the beginning. Still the show feels likes its kind of meandering about without a real purpose.

Guilty Crown 4
The fight sure looked nice but I don't give a crap about any of these characters or what they're doing so it all just fell flat for me.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Unknown Soldier said:
Zero no Tsukaima > Toradora
Toradora! has the decency to actually resolve its harem, so no.
Hellsing321 said:
Un-go 4

Well this episode was more interesting that any other so far since it wasn't obvious what was going on from the beginning. Still the show feels likes its kind of meandering about without a real purpose.
I think the purpose of the show is that people are fucking shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom