• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 Fall Anime Thread - Bad Shows & Self Hating Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Mirai Nikki 6

I forgot how stupid this part of the story was, but I'll suffer through it because the best character will be showing up in a few weeks.

Also, more greetings from Yuno:

TNs9a.png

-Minsc-

Miri said:
This... this news hurts. Though, you know, I've never actually taken the time to see how well Gintama performs ratings wise. It's one of the better selling mangas last time I checked, but is that audience translating over?
Considering they brought the anime back after a one year hiatus I'd have to say it's popular. They just like to troll on the show about how unpopular they are.

Defuser

-Minsc- said:
Considering they brought the anime back after a one year hiatus I'd have to say it's popular. They just like to troll on the show about how unpopular they are.
Just like Sket dance Switch said,pretend to be the weakest link so they can bash other series lol.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Solune said:
It could be time to start soon! There was so much symbolism and mono no aware. Oh and brolust, not that that's important or anything.
Delicious, delicious brolust.

Suit Saber rides a bike, therefore she is superior. Team Fate > Team Squid etc etc.
Suit Sanae is a yuri stalker though?

iavi

Solune said:
It could be time to start soon! There was so much symbolism and mono no aware. Oh and brolust, not that that's important or anything.

OWU44.jpg

Suit Saber rides a bike, therefore she is superior. Team Fate > Team Squid etc etc.

tae.jpg

Suit Tae. Your loss. Teamtama > all comers

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Mirai Nikki 6
The main character is beginning to really just drag the show down. There are no redeeming values to him. He's obnoxious, whiny, slow witted, and generally a real wimp. It becomes difficult to imagine why Yuno even be crushing on him so hard because honestly, just why? Why?

Dance In My Blood said:
Mirai Nikki 6
The main character is beginning to really just drag the show down. There are no redeeming values to him. He's obnoxious, whiny, slow witted, and generally a real wimp. It becomes difficult to imagine why Yuno even be crushing on him so hard because honestly, just why? Why?

To tell you why would be to spoil a huge story development. So don't ask now, wait until the end and you'll see.

Phi Bran Flakes 7

Nonoha needs to stop being an ungrateful bitch and accept the fact
she has a title now. "Oh no, now I'm gonna be a loser because I'm smart and get special treatment! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Unknown Soldier said:
To tell you why would be to spoil a huge story development. So don't ask now, wait until the end and you'll see.
I read it but forgot most of it, so while stuff is familiar I don't always remember everything. Somehow I've forgotten that part, but it doesn't really make it any less aggravating to watch. If it was all a dream or something my brain will melt though.

Solune

zeroshiki said:
Rider is far and away the best thing about Fate/Zero. I don't think this is even debateable.
Best thing doesn't mean the only thing about it that's good. I think Guilty Crown only has Ayase/Wheelchair bait as I recall.
firehawk12 said:
Delicious, delicious brolust.
I can't speak of what went on in my mind but, it was indeed delicious.
Suit Sanae is a yuri stalker though?
Everything is better with lesbians, or something. Saber is bi though so that's even better!
Miri said:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58148/tae.jpg

Suit Tae. Your loss. Teamtama > all comers
I haven't started Gintama yet, manga or anime, but I will get around to it. If Marvel doesn't own my soul.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Miri said:
Yep. lol.
Defuser said:
Those boobs must have throw you off.

Edit : Tsukuyo > All.
DFC!!!!!!

And yes, Tsukki is a strange creature in the Gintama pantheon of shippable partners.

Solune said:
I can't speak of what went on in my mind but, it was indeed delicious.
Bishies being bishie. I'm sure Shurei squealed a few times too.
Everything is better with lesbians, or something. Saber is bi though so that's even better!
Or something. And isn't Saber bisexual only in your mind?

Defuser

firehawk12 said:
DFC!!!!!!

And yes, Tsukki is a strange creature in the Gintama pantheon of shippable partners.
She is the best,have 2 arcs surrounding her and been groped by Gintoki twice. Anybody who doesn't support this shipping deserves to get shot!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Defuser said:
She is the best,have 2 arcs surrounding her and been groped by Gintoki twice. Anybody who doesn't support this shipping deserves to get shot!
I find her strange since she's so clearly set up to be a fan favourite love interest. She has no sexuality, except for when they need her to be moe moe kyun, which probably increases her powers of moe and thus her popularity.

iavi

Defuser said:

Would you happen to know when her second arc starts, episode wise? I know of her first with the kid and everything, but I'm actually pulling blanks on a second one...

trejo

Fat Xer0 7

Nice episode. The show has certainly become a lot more watchable after its abyssmal opener, that's for sure.

Mai Yandere Waifu 06:

"It's a good thing Yukki's mom was so nice...I didn't have to use my tools."

Oh, right, the show manages to drop a huge hint in this episode as to
who the dead bodies in Yuno's house are.
Hopefully you weren't paying too close attention here, as you aren't really supposed to know that yet. I'm looking forward to the next episode now after what I saw at the end of the episode proper, not including the hilarious but unrelated Murmur segment at the end.

iavi

firehawk12 said:

Shit's blowing my mind right now. I was absolutely sure I had seen all there was to see, but this arc, it's all new to me. And it's just this arc too cause I can recognize the surrounding eps by their episode summaries. So weird.

Verano said:
how come otae's boobs are much bigger? I thought she was flat chested.

They've been due for a while now. Breast enhancements & shounen, it's the law of Oda.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Miri said:
Shit's blowing my mind right now. I was absolutely sure I had seen all there was to see, but this arc, it's all new to me. And it's just this arc too cause I can recognize the surrounding eps by their episode summaries. So weird.

Maybe you watched it but have temporary amnesia!

mAcOdIn

Branduil said:
Why do the Japanese always wear their watched like that?
Actually that's how I wore my watch when I wore watches and I'm not the teensiest bit Japanese. It actually interferes with your hand less if you wear it that way. Of course if you did all your work at a table or desk it'd probably be the opposite and that method would aggravate you. Anyways, it's the superior way to wear a watch.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
mAcOdIn said:
Actually that's how I wore my watch when I wore watches and I'm not the teensiest bit Japanese. It actually interferes with your hand less if you wear it that way. Of course if you did all your work at a table or desk it'd probably be the opposite and that method would aggravate you. Anyways, it's the superior way to wear a watch.
What's going on with watches now?

iavi

duckroll said:
He's my bro now, you're just second rate.

Be nice, Duck. Even you can one day become my bro. Though, for you, it would take the denouncement of Bones and the acknowledgment of Bleach.

firehawk12 said:
Maybe you watched it but have temporary amnesia!

Smoking copious amounts of marijuana has paid off!

Gintama 177

They ship so hard. He weakens her resolve by just being around her. And to expand upon what I was mentioning earlier, new Gintoki would've
copped a feel without question.
Here he played dumb, then parodied the generic mishap.

Miri said:
Be nice, Duck. Even you can one day become my bro. Though, for you, it would take the denouncement of Bones and the acknowledgment of Bleach.

I think it would take the impending apocalypse to get ducky to denounce Bones. Maybe even that wouldn't be enough to dissuade him.

Solune

Miri said:
You start Fate/Zero, but don't watch Gintama? My bro, I think we need to have a talk.
I have committed many sins, heretic status incoming.
firehawk12 said:
Bishies being bishie. I'm sure Shurei squealed a few times too.
There were squeals, but there was also sadness.
Or something. And isn't Saber bisexual only in your mind?
My good man it's like you want me to post something NSFW, but this should suffice.
IvJ2M.jpg

Miri said:
It seems like it starts at 177 and uh... OMFG! I... I don't think I've seen this. How the hell?
Oh ho ho, We're not so different you and I. We can be partners in crime.

Defuser

Miri said:
Gintama 177

They ship so hard. He weakens her resolve by just being around her. And to expand upon what I was mentioning earlier, new Gintoki would've
copped a feel without question.
Here he played dumb, then parodied the generic mishap.
I don't see how you can miss this arc. I mean even the popularity arc reference this and the boob grabbing.

neoanarch

Verano said:
how come otae's boobs are much bigger? I thought she was flat chested.

She is flat chested, this is as far as I'm concerned a artistic choice by the anime company. Even in the newer chapters her flat chest is still played for laughs.

Cwarrior

Black Lagoon 19 -24 season final

Great shows that's a lot of fun to watch with it's over the top action until Rock opens his mouth then it goes ARRRGGG GRRRR FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK, well by anime standards theres far far worse then rock , but he brings this show down so hard with his bullshit.

I heard a few posters say that rock gets better later ....NO NO he doesn't in the final arc the japan arc his at his worst single handly making that arc Fucking shit and by far the worst black lagoon eps.

black lagoon when rock mouths shut:
url

When rock opens his mouth
128336119488.gif

Great show but sadly the last arc left me with so much rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom