• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 Fall Anime Thread - Bad Shows & Self Hating Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There's got to be an exponential increase that ties into marathoning.
I think the line of irreversible damage should be called the Dresden Line.
Has Dresden seen Macross 7? If not, then I promise more damage can still be done.

We need a pyramid to sort this shit out.

I found this on a trusted desktop. It's rough, but I think it gets the point across.

boobpyramid.png

cajunator

Banned
We all agree that Sakura Kinomoto ought to be at the very top.

I hope we all agree.

The Glorious Pinnacle of HNNNGH would be topped by Sakura and just below her would be Rin and Yune and below that would be subject to interpretation and the utmost fiercely raging nerd debate.

Instro

Kyousogiga OVA

Well I'm not sure what the plot was really about, but visually it was impressive and it was entertaining. I would really like to see a actual anime made out of this, pretty unique and fun.

mAcOdIn

Flat chested should be at the fucking top, what is this madness? And boobs needs more categories, like too big, boobs but small boobs, just right and shit like that.

iavi

Flat chested should be at the fucking top, what is this madness? And boobs needs more categories, like too big, boobs but small boobs, just right and shit like that.

Then we can take your pyramid, turn it upside down, flick it and have ourselves something even better: a spinning top, and an accurate one at that.

scy

Wait, Horizonbros? I don't check the topic for two weeks and now there's more than like three of us watching it?

Dresden

WTF is wrong with their faces? They are all ugly.

Welcome to Horizon.

scy said:
Wait, Horizonbros? I don't check the topic for two weeks and now there's more than like three of us watching it?
I got snickerdoodled into watching it and I enjoyed episode ten enough to continue, lol. Even with the extraordinary abuse of talking is free action etc etc.

cajunator

Banned
Breasticles should be relegated to a singular category occupying the region just above THOSE BANGS and slightly below zettai ryouiki of infinite joygasms.

mAcOdIn

Then we can take your pyramid, turn it upside down, flick it and have ourselves something even better: a spinning top, and an accurate one at that.
I don't believe it should be a pyramid, I believe it should be an if/then flowchart! With two right answers! One being flat but only if you can pull it off and, well, I think I can get on board the 34b train as the other right answer.

scy

Breasticles should be relegated to a singular category occupying the region just above THOSE BANGS and slightly below zettai ryouiki of infinite joygasms.

Not sure I agree on the former but you know what? I can get behind some dem bangs and zettai ryouiki.

wonzo

Banned
It's actually pretty common;
not using stuff from the PV, I mean. Just consider the PV like a pilot of sorts; even if they decide to do more, they won't be using the animation they made for the original PV.

It was the same with BRS, actually. Compare the PV with the OVA they actually released.

Ahh, well that makes sense. It's kinda weird having a PV that's about 1/5 as long as the actual show

Kuragehime Specials 1-4

IBVF2.jpg

A rather enjoyable bonus to a good series. Clara! 3/5 efu's

Kuragehime: Nun Explorers 1-6

it's alright if kinda dumb. 2/5 efu's

i'll temporarily be using a 5 point scale to judge in efu's until this pressing matter is dealt with. truly the issue of our time

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
I don't believe it should be a pyramid, I believe it should be an if/then flowchart! With two right answers! One being flat but only if you can pull it off and, well, I think I can get on board the 34b train as the other right answer.

I think it should still be a pyramid, a boob shaped pyramid! >:D

Also, is it just me, or is this conversation many different kinds of pathetic?

mAcOdIn

I didn't say there was...?
I misunderstood what you were asking then when you said "breast size?" I guess you were just asking for their sizes. Of course that still leaves me reeling from the idea someone gave a damn about a Horizon character, better I just think you thought there was an S cup than be interested in a Horizon character's breast size.

C3 10

Okay, first off.
Masochist class Prez is awesome. I was surprised they went that far, and it was an interesting scene.

Second,
All three curse tools seem to still be cursed, Kuroe might be killing people to get their unique hair colours. Cowtits had a very rapid personality/hair colour change when she thought Harukai was injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom