• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 GAF Steam ID list, post em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotee12 said:
Added myself via the form. Couldn't decide on a specific genre, so I simply put a period in there. Looks "odd" now...

It pays to read the entire thread. Then I wouldn't have posted in this one...
That's fine, I added you to the original spreadsheet anyway.

Guillotine-USA-all-http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030333735

Feel free to add me, I'm always on and will play multiplayer when I can.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Lasthope106 said:
The OP should be updated with the list we are going to be using, which looks to be the old one since it is a lot more detailed and should be easier to edit.

I got a PM on this too so I took the liberty of doing a little mod edit. :)

Weenerz

Banned
Updated the OP, fixed spreadsheet URL (it was wonky for me) and also got rid of the unused one. Also sent in a PM to a mod so the thread title can be less ridiculous.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Just an FYI making a form is a better method, but I think you'd have to start from scratch.

Andrex said:
Just an FYI making a form is a better method, but I think you'd have to start from scratch.
If we make a form, then anyone who has the form link can submit anything. Besides, it's good now.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Schmattakopf said:
If we make a form, then anyone who has the form link can submit anything. Besides, it's good now.

Well yeah, but it hasn't been a problem for the Pokemon B/W or 3DS friend code threads. Although I guess I was a little behind, I assumed the spreadsheet still had public read/write access.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Weenerz said:
Realized I put it in the wrong spot, will fix when I have more time.
No worries, just found it funny :)

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
For future reference, it's real easy to get this right. Just reduce the number of write-access dudes to like 5 or whatever NeoGAFians from the getgo, each guy gets a timeframe in which he brings the doc up to speed, make a thread like this in the first place, watch as everything happens in an orderly fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom