• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

what a game, man i wish it would not end.
good win by la though, artest was so good, and just kill fisher already with his 2 points.

giri

Gigglepoo said:
He loves playing in Phoenix and he's going to the Hall because of his time here. He's fine. Plus, he's the best player ever to never reach the Finals.
Don't remind me :(

Sigh.

I'd rather nash go to a contender. Send him to orlando for Arenas. We'll send dudley & Grant too.

Booshka

Ron with the lols. I think the Suns should be gifted a win for their performance tonight. Both teams won tonight, and Suns really needed a W.

Gigglepoo

giri said:

I wonder who the second best player to never reach a Finals would be. I'm guessing Nash is #1 by a wide margin.

Red Blaster said:
Inside the NBA with fucking Webber and Brent Barry? Why even bother?

Haven't you heard, Chuck and Kenny are NCAA guys now. Webber and Barry are great anyway.

Omiee

giri said:

Sigh.

I'd rather nash go to a contender. Send him to orlando for Arenas. We'll send dudley & Grant too.

man send him to LA, im sure la would win a title with him kobe and co, would not even be fair.

Derwind

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Serious question, how the fuck is Derek Fisher employed by anyone in the NBA?

46 minutes.
2 assists.
2 points.
0-7 FGA.

Clutch?? I think....least thats what Laker fans keep saying....:/

Omiee

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

46 minutes.
2 assists.
2 points.
0-7 FGA.

THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS.

artest odom kobe pau all in double digits and even rebounds, fisher can not be ever included in the hall of fame.

Gigglepoo said:
I wonder who the second best player to never reach a Finals would be. I'm guessing Nash is #1 by a wide margin.

Haven't you heard, Chuck and Kenny are NCAA guys now. Webber and Barry are great anyway.

Brent's okay but Webber has zero charisma.

Booshka

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

46 minutes.
2 assists.
2 points.
0-7 FGA.
Clutch steals. Leadership, keep looking at stats and talking shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom