• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPREME1

Banned
Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Indiana @ Charlotte
New Jersey @ Cleveland
Memphis @ Boston
Miami @ Detroit
Utah @ Oklahoma City
Sacramento @ Milwaukee
Orlando @ New York
Golden State @ Houston
Toronto @ Phoenix
San Antonio @ Denver
Washington @ LA Clippers

Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Indiana @ Charlotte
New Jersey @ Cleveland
Memphis @ Boston
Miami @ Detroit
Utah @ Oklahoma City
Sacramento @ Milwaukee
Orlando @ New York
Golden State @ Houston
Toronto @ Phoenix
San Antonio @ Denver
Washington @ LA Clippers

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Rodeo Clown said:
Magic time.
I have never listened to Queens of the Stone Age, but since I know you like Coheed, I just started listening to them on rdio.

/internetbrofist

I'll let you know what I think.

Sanjuro

While I'll take the Laker-Age response of "Fisher needs to start until XXX" as a valid one, it still doesn't make a ton of sense. Example, I'm a Red Sox fan with Jason Varitek as a catcher. Am I proud of his accomplishments? Sure. Do I want him starting and playing? God no.

It's just obvious he is done.

Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Indiana @ Charlotte
New Jersey @ Cleveland
Memphis @ Boston
Miami @ Detroit
Utah @ Oklahoma City
Sacramento @ Milwaukee
Orlando @ New York
Golden State @ Houston
Toronto @ Phoenix
San Antonio @ Denver
Washington @ LA Clippers

I'm making some controversial picks (incl. picking against the Spurs) to make things interesting!

reilo said:

I love it lol

Gaaarbeeeejoooosaaaaaaaaaaa

KingGondo

Banned
reilo said:
I have never listened to Queens of the Stone Age, but since I know you like Coheed, I just started listening to them on rdio.

/internetbrofist

I'll let you know what I think.
QOTSA are great. And yes, Rated R is their best album.

Megaton

Neo Member
Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Indiana @ Charlotte
New Jersey @ Cleveland
Memphis @ Boston
Miami @ Detroit
Utah @ Oklahoma City
Sacramento @ Milwaukee
Orlando @ New York
Golden State @ Houston
Toronto @ Phoenix
San Antonio @ Denver
Washington @ LA Clippers

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

pilonv1

Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Indiana @ Charlotte
New Jersey @ Cleveland
Memphis @ Boston
Miami @ Detroit
Utah @ Oklahoma City
Sacramento @ Milwaukee
Orlando @ New York
Golden State @ Houston
Toronto @ Phoenix
San Antonio @ Denver
Washington @ LA Clippers

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
While I'll take the Laker-Age response of "Fisher needs to start until XXX" as a valid one, it still doesn't make a ton of sense. Example, I'm a Red Sox fan with Jason Varitek as a catcher. Am I proud of his accomplishments? Sure. Do I want him starting and playing? God no.

It's just obvious he is done.
Completely different. Fish can start because he has the trust of the coach and Kobe. Kobe pau and bynum/pau provide enough of a scoring punch to offset him. He would be exposed more off the bench. Blake should play more minutes. But fish should start and end the game

giri

Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Indiana @ Charlotte
New Jersey @ Cleveland
Memphis @ Boston
Miami @ Detroit
Utah @ Oklahoma City
Sacramento @ Milwaukee
Orlando @ New York
Golden State @ Houston
Toronto @ Phoenix
San Antonio @ Denver
Washington @ LA Clippers

I dont' know why i keep picking you, indiana, but sooner of later you're going to have to start winning again.

That memphis / c's game is a crap shoot.

Sanjuro

CB3 said:
Completely different. Fish can start because he has the trust of the coach and Kobe. Kobe pau and bynum/pau provide enough of a scoring punch to offset him. He would be exposed more off the bench. Blake should play more minutes. But fish should start and end the game
It's not different at all.

Varitek calls a great game. Pitchers feel more comfortable with him and trust him. Has worked with multiple CY Young pitchers. I've moved on.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Code:

Varitek calls a great game. Pitchers feel more comfortable with him and trust him. Has worked with multiple CY Young pitchers. I've moved on.
Blake isn't a better option. That is the problem

thekad

Banned
Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Indiana @ Charlotte
New Jersey @ Cleveland
Memphis @ Boston
Miami @ Detroit
Utah @ Oklahoma City
Sacramento @ Milwaukee
Orlando @ New York
Golden State @ Houston
Toronto @ Phoenix
San Antonio @ Denver
Washington @ LA Clippers

Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Indiana @ Charlotte
New Jersey @ Cleveland
Memphis @ Boston
Miami @ Detroit
Utah @ Oklahoma City
Sacramento @ Milwaukee
Orlando @ New York
Golden State @ Houston
Toronto @ Phoenix
San Antonio @ Denver
Washington @ LA Clippers

SUPREME1

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

We'll swap you Fish+Luke for Rondo.

Pros for you:

Better FT shooting %
Bball IQ is thru the roof
Savvy vets with tons of championship experience

Cons for you:

It's Fish+Luke

ImperialConquest said:
We'll swap you Fish+Luke for Rondo.

Pros for you:

Better FT shooting %
Bball IQ is thru the roof
Savvy vets with tons of championship experience

Cons for you:

It's Fish+Luke

Why are Lakers fans trying to rip themselves off? Those bad Laker contracts only last three more years whereas Rondo has five. Big salary cap downgrade with no win benefits.

SUPREME1

Banned
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Why are Lakers fans trying to rip themselves off? Those bad Laker contracts only last three more years whereas Rondo has five. Big salary cap downgrade with no win benefits.

Does Luke really still 3 years left? FUUUUUu

Thought next year was his last. Smh.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
KingGondo said:
QOTSA are great. And yes, Rated R is their best album.
Better Living Through Chemistry is the best track they've ever done.

reilo said:
I'm starting out with their self-titled album.
The reissue came out a couple weeks ago and it's awesome. Regular John, Avon, If Only, How to Handle a Rope. So good.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Rodeo Clown's new avatar is the best Queens of the Stone Age album and if you think otherwise and think it's Songs for the Deaf, then you are a Miami Heat fan.
Songs for the Deaf is secretly not that good. The radio bits are terrible, and there's only a couple good tracks.

te8y0.png

Yeah, Farmar was not the PG of the future. If he can't do anything in New Jersey...

Does Luke really still 3 years left? FUUUUUu

Thought next year was his last. Smh.

Longest 6 year contract ever. I swear he signed it in 1998.

Favors and Harris out, AK likely to play limited minutes with "my career is over", Bell likely to play heavy minutes because Corbin is insane, Ronnie Price to actually play, so it's not looking good at all. And there's major chemistry issues going on because Raja Bell is a bitch! Still, Jazz are going to win!

reilo said:
Did I say that anywhere?
Ok then. I'm thrilled for Gallo now that he'll get a chance to shine and wonder if Denver will re-sign Chandler. I'm pissed Mozgov gets no burn yet Denver asked for him. But the current wounds of the Knicks are self-inflicted, they need to find a rhythm. A lot harder to integrate 2 stars w/ no depth than 3 good role players on a team with excellent role players.

Forget the Cavs games, if the Knicks could actually score down the stretch instead of 7-9 they're 10-6 their last 16. It's funny that for all the harping on D (which is legit) their 4th quarter O has failed them. 25-4 the last 7:25 vs. the Celts? LOL.

Does Kris Humphries have the most inflated rebounding numbers in the NBA? Playing next to Brook Lopez has to net him five rebounds more per game he wouldn't get on any other team other than the Raptors.

Megaton

Neo Member
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Does Kris Humphries have the most inflated rebounding numbers in the NBA? Playing next to Brook Lopez has to net him five rebounds more per game he wouldn't get on any other team other than the Raptors.

No way. You can't put a number on the amount of hustle, heart, and basketball IQ that Humphries uses in order to grab his rebounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom