• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Atlanta really must regret giving Joe Johnson all that cash. Maybe it is a coaching issue, it is something because they have regressed from last season

dskillzhtown said:
Atlanta really must regret giving Joe Johnson all that cash. Maybe it is a coaching issue, it is something because they have regressed from last season

Johnson's stats are massively down across the board. Which everyone predicted because this is the last contract he'll ever get and he's getting old. That's been the only major decline for the Hawks' this season.

Jeff-DSA

Anybody who tries to argue that the Thunder aren't the most annoying team to play against has no argument. The amount of total BS that they get away with and benefit from is enough to fill the Key Arena.

tmdorsey

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Johnson's stats are massively down across the board. Which everyone predicted because this is the last contract he'll ever get and he's getting old. That's been the only major decline for the Hawks' this season.
He's pretty much just collecting checks at this point. I haven't checked the stats, but I'm pretty sure Jamal Crawford's stats are down from last year too. He's making it real easy to think he's all about the money and acting pissy because he hasn't gotten an extension.

This "core" is done.

of course that asshole mike miller would count on someone else to bail out the offense

i'm surprised he didn't pass it right back to lebron on that last shot

Can't believe Sharp was arguing that it was a horrible trade for Boston because Perkins is healthy, Perkins is clearly more than a year away from recovering from the ACL injury. It was a terrible trade for Boston though because acquiring Jeff Green is always a terrible move.

Jeff-DSA said:
Anybody who tries to argue that the Thunder aren't the most annoying team to play against has no argument. The amount of total BS that they get away with and benefit from is enough to fill the Key Arena.

Rockets have Martin and Scola...

Bread

Banned
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Can't believe Sharp was arguing that it was a horrible trade for Boston because Perkins is healthy, Perkins is clearly more than a year away from recovering from the ACL injury. It was a terrible trade for Boston though because acquiring Jeff Green is always a terrible move.
Green has looked great since coming to the Celtics

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
jkjyZq.png

I really do wonder what the mentality of these Magic players must be. They know they won't get the 3rd seed and know they'd have to suck harder than the Hawks to get the 5th seed.

Hayward learned how to pump-fake! His stats are so bad, but he's so good, can't judge him by his box scores.

Red Blaster said:
I really do wonder what the mentality of these Magic players must be. They know they won't get the 3rd seed and know they'd have to suck harder than the Hawks to get the 5th seed.

The mentality is that they suck.

Jin34

Bread said:
The Celtics wanted Murphy over Leon Powe all along, I hope you're happy Danny! Powe is beasting on us right now.

Yeah I thought I was hallucinating when I just heard that... smh.

Edit: Revenge of the former Celts.

Mark Jackson just said he wants to see Ben Wallace and Jared Jeffries play 1-on-1. Wallace would annihilate Jeffries with his superior all-around game.

ItWasMeantToShutTheFuckUp said:
Hayward learned how to pump-fake! His stats are so bad, but he's so good, can't judge him by his box scores.

The mentality is that they suck.

No need to get all PMS just because Kevin Alston is cooking the Jazz with his flopping.

Hayward's jumper is off tonight.

Red Blaster said:
No need to get all PMS because Kevin Alston is cooking the Jazz.

I've always said that the Magic suck whether the Jazz were playing well or not. Because they suck.

Fuck James Harden, loser should be banned from league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom