• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Does Kris Humphries have the most inflated rebounding numbers in the NBA? Playing next to Brook Lopez has to net him five rebounds more per game he wouldn't get on any other team other than the Raptors.
How can you even say that considering a certain Timberwolves player?

Let me put it this way...

The second leading rebounder on the Timberwolves is Michael Beasley at 5.5RPG.

SamuraiX-

Is Melo really wearing 2 shooter's sleeves?

LMFAO

And according to JVG, winning is the equivalent of making the Western Conference Finals.

SMH

reilo

SamuraiX- said:

LMFAO

And according to JVG, winning is equivalent to making it to the Western Conference Finals.

SMH
Something he wouldn't know about.

LMFAO
feels-good-head-0-292x300.png

got beaten on the elbow thing.

reilo

The Frankman said:
http://sidelionreport.com/files/2009/09/feels-good-head-0-292x300.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]
Is there going to be a point this season where you panic, or are you taking this in as a "I'll wait to see how next year goes"?

reilo said:
Is there going to be a point this season where you panic, or are you taking this in as a "I'll wait to see how next year goes"?
... I'm supposed to panic because he wears two shooter sleeves? Man never see Clyde's wardrobe.

reilo

The Frankman said:
... I'm supposed to panic because he wears two shooter sleeves? Man never see Clyde's wardrobe.
What? No. Come on man. I'm not trying to troll here, I'm asking a serious question. Your team is down double digits in a must-win game and is on pace to score < 20 points in the first quarter. Hardly the start they need.

Holy fuck, Durant has nine times as many free throw attempts as shot attempts on only two of his free throws have been legit, Jesus Christ.

edit: I hate Russell Westbrook, I can't believe this guy is praised for doing the shit he does..

reilo

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Holy fuck, Durant has nine times as many free throw attempts as shot attempts on only two of his free throws have been legit, Jesus Christ.
9FTA to 1FGA. smfh.

reilo said:
What? No. Come on man. I'm not trying to troll here, I'm asking a serious question. Your team is down double digits in a must-win game and is on pace to score < 20 points in the first quarter. Hardly the start they need.
... you quoted that pic though...

I'm just looking at offensive cohesion now. Trying to see how the team looks on D. I'm not going to panic here in the 1st. I've seen MUCH worse back in the day.

Toney Douglas is saving NY right now.

It would be defensible if a guy who could dribble got these calls, but come the fuck on, Durant has next to no skills.

SamuraiX- said:
DMC puttin' up the decent stats again all the while maintaining a -9 +/- rating in the first quarter.

He's Derrick Coleman 2.0, everyone knows this.

Knicks are playing 5 on 3, hilarious. I'm not sure Shawne can effectively shoot and Jared Jeffries is on the court.

not a bad run, Knicks end quarter down 3.
Howard not even trying on D
Why try on D when the guy you're guarding can't play O?

I mean my God, Jeffries was better his last tenure as a Knick on O. WTF happened?

TylerD

Thunder are playing good fundamental basketball.

FThunder!

I have to try Dr. Pepper Cherry. I don't think I have had any since Dr. Pepper Red Fusion in 02-04. We had that stuff stocked in our frat house vending machine. It was glorious.

I think OpinionatedCyborg said around 30 games in that he was glad the "blow whistle only if they miss" was gone from the NBA, but the NBA has brought it back with a vengeance since then. Now applying to turnovers as well.

SamuraiX- said:
Kevin Durant with 11 free throw attempts at the end of 1?

L-O-FUCKING-L

You have to watch how he got those free throws, such weak calls.

I hate you Raja Bell.

Just wait until Harden flops on a (every) 3 pt attempt.

I've already seen that a million times from all the time I watch the Thunder, one of the reasons why I constantly say he's the least watchable player in the NBA. The refs don't seem to respect his flops anymore though.

Thunder keep posting up Perkins vs. Al, that could be one the worst gameplans I've ever seen. Price having his first good game in like five months. Refs realize that Thunder can't beat Jazz with Jeremy Evans on the court so they give him super bogus fouls :(((((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom