• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

This game is over? Why are they even announcing?! All I want to hear is the thud of the microphone as they walk across the court during play to exit.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Kevin+Durant+Smiling+320.jpg

Durant will get 35, 15+ on FTs tonight.

Close enough. Pure Thunder cheese.

Sanjuro

Zep said:
We're barely above .500
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ......................... .

we're?

So I was looking at that article reilo posted, the Knicks really are the worst defensive team in the league now, and the Nuggets are 2nd best? Lawson and Felton's stats are better playing together?

I'm not the kind of person to call someone a cancer, and I really like Melo, but how the hell is this possible?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Sho_Nuff82 said:
So I was looking at that article reilo posted, the Knicks really are the worst defensive team in the league now, and the Nuggets are 2nd best? Lawson and Felton's stats are better playing together?

I'm not the kind of person to call someone a cancer, and I really like Melo, but how the hell is this possible?
Let's not look too deeply into this.

Knicks being under .500 is just, somehow, the way it should be.

LJ11 said:
Mello is overrated as fuck.

I watch the Knicks just to laugh at this point.

Too bad they are just now realizing that. The Knicks already sold the house just to get him and now they realize they have nothing to show for it

LJ11 said:
Mello is overrated as fuck.

I watch the Knicks just to laugh at this point.

No one who makes 2009-2010 CJ Miles look like an NBA player can ever be as good as people say he is.

I love how Al Thornton is the only guy with a positive +/- rating vs the Rockets this game, yet he's only played 3 minutes.

lawlz

The play-by-play says he's played more minutes than that and should have a negative 6 at best, weird. He's also a cancer who sucks and shouldn't play.

LJ11

perfectchaos007 said:
Too bad they are just now realizing that. The Knicks already sold the house just to get him and now they realize they have nothing to show for it

They've sold a ton of merchandise and tickets, Dolan's happy as fuck.

Billups is unwatchable, dude just scrambles for the 3 when shit is spiraling out of control.

charsace

Notice how Gallo doesn't weak and timid on the court like he would at times for us? A real coach brings the best out of his players.

Fire Antoni!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
SephCast said:
What happened to Gallo's douchebag hair? He moved to Denver and automatically gets relaxed?
No guedos in Denver to cheer him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom