• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Hayward's jumper is off tonight.

I've always said that the Magic suck whether the Jazz were playing well or not. Because they suck.

Fuck James Harden, loser should be banned from league.

Yeah, suck like a fox. And the Jazz never play well anyway.

Bread

Banned
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

WOW.

Pierce has made something like 6 or 7 shots in a row, and the last 2 shots we take are a Rondo floater and a Big Baby 3? What the fuck are they thinking?

At least Gasol is far from clutch.

I love how partial to the Pistons these announcers are. My favorite is when they both gasped and then squealed in relief when Millers 3 missed.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Freedom = $1.05 said:
Lebron missed 2 free throws in the last minute of the game? Never happens. What a rarity.

This team is going to get smashed in the second round.
you're welcome

LOL Gasol

Lakers now ahead of Boston in the standings. Tie breaker! Awesome.

Chicago, we comin'!

Boston with another bench collapse, btw. Jeff green -8. Have fun in the playoffs with him.

Derwind

I knew I shouldn't have put my faith on the celtics. :/

I swear Big Baby can be such a liability with his whole "Hero" mode...>_<

1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif

Bread

Banned
dream said:
It wasn't really Baby's fault. That whole play fell apart.

The Rondo floater was just fucking retarded though.
How was it not Baby's fault? The shot clock wasn't running out, he just took a stupid shot that wasn't needed. At least Rondo's shot was open.

Derwind

dream said:
It wasn't really Baby's fault. That whole play fell apart.

The Rondo floater was just fucking retarded though.

Eh, didn't Baby have time to pass it out though? Like no one wants to see him take an ugly shot behind the arc, especially when its in tense moments where the games on the line. He's has absolutely no clutch....:shrug

Refs have called a foul on like eight straight possessions, this game is unwatchable.

Bass: 30th in PFs in PER
Nelson: 31st in PGs in PER
Turkoglu: 26th in SFs in PER

And they're a lot worse than their PER says they are. It's almost impossible to find teams that those guys start on and they're the next group of guys after Dwight for the Magic.

dream

Derwind said:
Eh, didn't Baby have time to pass it out though? Like no one wants to see him take an ugly shot behind the arc, especially when its in tense moments where the games on the line. He's has absolutely no clutch....:shrug

Who could he pass it to? The Grizzlies were all over everyone but Rondo and that would have been the same result.

I think the Rockets have a better chance of catching the Hornets than the Grizz. So far we are 1-2 against the Hornets but we still play them 1 more time. If we win, I don't know who would get the tiebreaker if we finish with the same record. how does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom