• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

etiolate said:
Uh Stern's reach extends out into the media. Refs have ejected announcers in game for questioning calls before. JVG used to talk about the refs but he got silent after awhile. Probably had his job threatened.

Refs ejected announcers when they talk to them, just like they can eject anyone in the audience if they feel like it. They can't do shit if the announcers were smart and just talked to the mic.

SephCast said:
Cleveland color guy just said, "If you can get three stops and three baskets, you'll take control of this game." No shit a 6-0 run with an 8 point lead will give you control.

Yeah I was laughing at that too. Just imagine how unbearable they were the past few seasons.

dream

The Cavs are such a different team now that they have the LA Clippers' Baron Davis and his veteran leadership alongside the Boston Celtics' Luke Haragody's youth and athleticism.

dream said:
The Cavs are such a different team now that they have the LA Clippers' Baron Davis and his veteran leadership alongside the Boston Celtics' Luke Haragody's youth and athleticism.

Too bad Baron just bricked two horrible shot decisions. His biggest flaw (when healthy).

lmao Bosh. is he scared or something. That FT wasn't close.

Omiee

how can this week be any better for me? chicago losing, boston strugglinh spurs losing 4 in a row and miami losing to the cavs.
fuck yeah!!

dream

lol, Lebron, Wade, and Bosh are all scared to shoot

Don't let me down, Cleveland. I wanna hear some na na na na hey hey hey goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom