• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

Derwind said:
Derwind
(Today, 08:58 PM)

Holy crap the pessimism in this thread. Its suffocating!!!

Fuck y'all, Cav's will win!!! BANK ON IT!!!

Derwind said:
Derwind
(Today, 09:02 PM)

Calm down people, Cavs are up by 8. Have faith....faith.....!!!

Derwind said:
Derwind
(Today, 09:19 PM)

They won't lose, they have my blessings and precognitive ability foreseeing their win.

Derwind said:
Derwind
(Today, 09:30 PM)

I'm telling you people, Cavs gunna win it!!! FAITH!!!

Derwind said:
Derwind
(Today, 09:33 PM)

Baron you fat bastard!! THANK YOU!!!

I told y'all!!!

Derwindamas!!!

MiamiWesker said:
Yes. We will be fine. That doesn't mean I predict a championship, I think we have as good a chance as any.

that guy is just fishing for anti-heat posts from heat fans anyways.

like i tell people, one game here and one game there doesn't mean shit. it's what happens in the series

The Anaheim City Council has voted 5-0 to issue $75 million in bonds aimed at lubricating a Sacramento Kings relocation to Orange County. What does this mean? (This all bars litigation. Someone could file suit and ask for injunction to prevent the bond issuance before Anaheim can get them out the door.)

* The Maloof family has $50 million in transition funds to make the move. This money could go toward paying the Kings' $77 million debt to the city of Sacramento, the NBA's as-yet-undetermined relocation fee or Samuel Dalembert's next contract. It's loan to be paid back to Henry Samueli, owner of the Anaheim Ducks and operator of the Honda Center.

* The Honda Center will get $25 million in renovation, including a practice facility and locker rooms.

* The Maloofs still need NBA approval to move. It will take majority approval from the 30 NBA owners. (Yes, New Orleans still has its own vote, made by the NBA-appointed chairman, Jac Sperling. The Maloofs get a vote, too.)

* The Lakers can still throw a wrench by getting other NBA owners to approve a hefty relocation fee. Majority approval decides relocation fees.

* The Maloofs could decide the costs are too great.

Courtesy of StR.

Whoa mad props to Cleveland fans. I had no idea they were still 3rd in league in attendance even despite their wretched record and 20+ losing streak.

Omiee

MiamiWesker said:
Yes. We will be fine. That doesn't mean I predict a championship, I think we have as good a chance as any.

lebron is going to step up, wade is going to step up some games. but are you realy confident about bosh? or your bench?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
SamAmicoFSO
The Cavs may never retire LeBron's jersey, but after this one, they just might retire Chris Bosh's.

Spooks

CAVS BABY!

We did it! And all it took was playing some hard physical ball with the Heat. Whodathunk it. Also why did the Clippers trade Baron? I mean I know his contract is pretty bad but it wasn't like Mo's was much better. Oh well.

This win feels good man :D

you guys (actually, more like two guys) are all acting like this shit never happens in the league, therefore you think you can draw legitimate conclusions from one game...it's funny

Vire said:
The Lakers fans here sure have a short memory...

That's all I'll say. :heatbench

omg the next time the lakers lose, let's hold hands together and smile from ear to ear and post about it on gaf

Lebron had 10 rebounds. No one else on the team had 6 or more.

omg the next time the lakers lose, let's hold hands together and smile from ear to ear and post about it on gaf

Because the lakers losing to the cavs had the same emotional impact?

Omiee

ph33nix said:
you guys (actually, more like two guys) are all acting like this shit never happens in the league, therefore you think you can draw legitimate conclusions from one game...it's funny

where did anyone say something about that, where did somebody say o because they lost to the cavs they cant win a championship. Wont stop us from enjoying the fuck out of this lose though. And dont bring up that bosh thing because iv been saying that all year about that guy.
The only thing you do is hype up your wins and say all your loses are nothing or mean nothing.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
ph33nix said:
Let us have tonight. Just chill.

Anth0ny

ph33nix said:

yes, the whole situation last summer happens all the time.

TheBillWalton The Bill Walton Trip
Bosh has zero rebounds at the half. Zero! How does an NBA center achieve such a momentous feat without being a circus act? #iamappalled

ph33nix said:

The Heat are the big bad woof. Assholes on ESPN wanted to give them praise last night because they've been resting on bad teams for the past few games.

Let,s hope the media gets on Lebron for been a pussy and not showing up before the game. And once again, Bosh came up small.

K.Jack said:
Let us have tonight. Just chill.

did you miss this

ph33nix said:
Say whatever you want to me tonight baby. Do whatever you want to me tonight baby. My ass is right here for you all night. But please don't post in the style of the guy above you. It's just annoying.

Omiee said:
where did anyone say something about that, where did somebody say o because they lost to the cavs they cant win a championship. Wont stop us from enjoying the fuck out of this lose though. And dont bring up that bosh thing because iv been saying that all year about that guy.
The only thing you do is hype up your wins and say all your loses are nothing or mean nothing.

LOL please shut the fuck up forever. I hype up wins? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Omiee

The only thing im saying is miami was down by only 6 and bosh wade and lebron were hesitating like crazy to take a shot before baron blocked james shot.

Vire

alr1ghtstart said:
Well we did learn that Lebron is a scared little bitch tonight.
A scared little bitch who had a triple double? Give me a break.

Lebron was not the reason the Heat lost.

alr1ght

Vire said:

Not coming out for the player intros = scared little bitch. I said nothing of his play.

Vire said:

Emptiest triple double ever. Just like him averaging 40 ppg in the 09 ECF is meaningless because he got cooked by Rafer Alston.

Omiee

ph33nix said:
LOL please shut the fuck up forever. I hype up wins? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

put me on your ignore list but dont start bitching to people for enjoying a loss your team has, like you dont enjoy the lakers losing.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Hickson: "We felt like they took something away from us, and we had to get it back."

That's some awesome shit.

alr1ghtstart said:
Not coming out for the player intros = scared little bitch. I said nothing of his play.

Wait, the dude bailed on the player intro? What was he doing? I mean its not like he wasn't on the court.

:-D

that is all.

K.Jack said:
Hickson: "We felt like they took something away from us, and we had to get it back."

That's some awesome shit.
wish I could have heard the Cleveland announcers. Unfortunately, I'm usually stuck with the Miami Heat commentators in CLE vs MIA games. Some depressing shit. But at the same time, oh so fucking sweet.

thekad

Banned
Omiee said:
put me on your ignore list but dont start bitching to people for enjoying a loss your team has, like you dont enjoy the lakers losing.

I've never seen someone so salty over a win...by a team he's not even a fan of.

alr1ght

obijkenobi said:
Wait, the dude bailed on the player intro? What was he doing? I mean its not like he wasn't on the court.

He was in the tunnel. They called his name, and nothing. He came out while the lights were out after they intro'd the cavs.

Derwind

thekad said:
I've never seen someone so salty over a win...by a team he's not even a fan of.

61xsson.jpg

I see you haven't met thekad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom