• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
2lne6ti.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
im still proud of being part of the tri-fecta that stuck him with the Wade Sonics avatar for like a year

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Raging Spaniard said:
Ugh, these new juniors are pretty lame.
I'll name names.

Vire. You are sucking so hard right now.

A good team loses to a bad one, and they get trolled. That's how it works around here.

You are already becoming the next Triple U.

dream

Oh man warriors

0:11 Reggie Williams makes 25-foot three point jumper (Dorell Wright assists)
0:10 103-106 Daequan Cook bad pass (Monta Ellis steals)
0:06 Monta Ellis makes 24-foot three pointer

Raging Spaniard said:
Ugh, these new juniors are pretty lame.

i need to find a place to live from mid-late april to the end of may. can i come stay with you and your wife? i don't mind sleeping in the middle

linsivvi

I hope New Orleans will continue to lose and the Rockets continue to win. It will be very satisfying to see their bitter tears when they get crushed in the first round.

Omiee

MorisUkunRasik said:
I'll give him a hard time, but Yea thats some bullshit. Ph33nix has been here way before the decision.

i never said that read my post. I said he was the type of guy who thought it was all going to be easy and the heat were going to be a safe bet from now on. Acting like a bitch after every game because other people enjoy you losing is stupid. Taunting and cheering an opponents lose is nothing new to the world of sports. Saying people are stupid or how they post is annoying because they do that is lame

exarkun

linsivvi said:
I hope New Orleans will continue to lose and the Rockets continue to win. It will be very satisfying to see their bitter tears when they get crushed in the first round.

My brah, just getting to the 1st round will be a victory!

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
ph33nix said:
i need to find a place to live from mid-late april to the end of may. can i come stay with you and your wife? i don't mind sleeping in the middle

You can sleep with the cat.

His pee smells like honey.

The problem with these juniors is that they dont know who the fuck theyre talking to. Pheenix is by far the most respectable Heat fan ever. Stop fucking typing for a minute, read up on the regulars, then contribute something.

Vire

K.Jack said:
A good team loses to a bad one, and they get trolled. That's how it works around here.
Psssst...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=26794690&postcount=19300

Guess you missed that part. Cavs definitely deserve the moment in the sun, and I don't disagree.

Hell, maybe this will even help some of the love loss with Bron. We got you, you got us. Moving on...

Raging Spaniard said:

The problem with these juniors is that they dont know who the fuck theyre talking to. Pheenix is by far the most respectable Heat fan ever. Stop fucking typing for a minute, read up on the regulars, then contribute something.

I know very well who I'm talking to. ;)

The Stealth Fox

linsivvi said:

Lakers are so bad that the Rockets will take them to 7 games.

numble

Vire said:
It's pretty understandable since the Heat swept the Lakers this season.
It's Omiee and Darkman, the rest are CAVS fans. Why are Cavs fans excited about beating the Heat? Maybe The Decision has something to do with it?

Raging Spaniard said:

your posts are cluttering gondo and I watching and discussing the Warriors-Thunder game.

linsivvi

exarkun said:
My brah, just getting to the 1st round will be a victory!

Well sorry for lumping you with the others. It's just that your more vocal comrades are just that terrible.

The Stealth Fox said:
Lakers are so bad that the Rockets will take them to 7 games.

Phil won't let Popovich tank his team to 2nd seed. If Popovich continue to tank his team, he'll just start Joe Smith and Theo Ratliff when they play the Spurs.

diehard

Fleer
lol Heat fans stressing over a loss. It's great knowing you arent going to the playoffs, its so liberating. Just watch basketball for fun and i don't even worry!

twinturbo2 said:
I don't want to wake up to sports radio going "THE SKY IS FALLING IN MIAMI LOLOL" bullshit tomorrow. :-(

Sports radio is going to be great tomorrow. I'm expecting the return of Dan LeBatard's excuse machine!

Vire

thekad said:
Rockets have had the best offense in the league since Feb. 24. Cool.

Not surprising in the least. The way they put up that many points on the Heat was impressive.

I'm honestly really shocked that they possibly aren't making the Playoffs. It's not like they don't have the speed to play defense...

rc213

Cloudy said:
Kobe does a swing through. Durant does a brush-off and gets fts in OT. LAME

I've seen Durant get FTs from the brush off but that was a swing through. Lee had his hand on Durants hip like a moron and payed the price. Easy call.

KingGondo

Banned
God, whoever recommended the fake Bill Walton Twitter feed deserves my thanks.

Durant is a wicked scoring sensei who has climbed Mount Gozaisho and
conquered his fears, reaching legendary status in mere moments.

Derwind

Raging Spaniard said:

Woah take it easy there buddy, you might hurt someone's feelings....

Holy fuck Warriors are so stupid. When a guard has 20 points on 29 shots, he's the guy you go to in the final play?

Why inbound with Curry? Ball should be in his hands. 35 points on 23 shots.

Warriors will never go anywhere if Ellis is the #1.

Black Mamba said:
Holy fuck Warriors are so stupid. When a guard has 20 points on 29 shots, he's the guy you go to in the final play?

Why inbound with Curry? Ball should be in his hands. 35 points on 23 shots.

Warriors will never go anywhere if Ellis is the #1.

In fairness, they already know this. Curry should've shot more, but Monta needed his 30 shots, so...

Did Westbrook really play that badly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom