• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omiee said:
put me on your ignore list but dont start bitching to people for enjoying a loss your team has, like you dont enjoy the lakers losing.

Yeah, because I'm the kind of poster that sits around and enjoys losses like it's a hobby. Yep, that's me.

I don't even want to know what it's like to post like you HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Derwind

ph33nix said:
Yeah, because I'm the kind of poster that sits around and enjoys losses like it's a hobby. Yep, that's me.

I don't even want to know what it's like to post like you HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jesus you're bitter....

Some people don't like your team, deal with it....

Omiee

Not that long before im in LA, cant wait to go to a lakers game. Might go to a GSW game as well when im in San Fransisco.

BruceLeeRoy said:
I just have to say the Heat / Cavs game might be the second best game I have watched all year.

Let me guess lakers suns was your best game for the year?
Man that was a nice game.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Tovut.jpg

MorisUkunRasik said:
Their chances to win a chip didn't decrease just tonight. I'd be surprised if they make it out of the ECF.

Wait, so you're telling me that losing this game is a part of what hurts our chances of winning playoff games?

Am I reading this right

alr1ghtstart said:
He was in the tunnel. They called his name, and nothing. He came out while the lights were out after they intro'd the cavs.

What a god damn pussy. Cavs are better off (in the long run) without him.

ph33nix said:
Wait, so you're telling me that losing this game is a part of what hurts our chances of winning playoff games?

Am I reading this right

NO you are not reading it right. That's pretty much the opposite of what I've said.

This game doesn't change my mind at all.

dream said:
BADASS

Uconn girlball players singing in their locker room like they're SWV or something

lol the number 1 seed UConn beats the no. 2 seed Duke by fucking 40 and bitchass Geno Auriemma wonders why people don't show up to the games.

I don't "expect" any team to make it out of the East. They're all capable of beating each other in a best of 7 no matter what homecourt is.

Omiee

ph33nix said:

No your the type of poster that thought miami was a safe bet to roote for after the trade

Vire

LeBron James' parting shot to Cleveland and the Cavaliers: "Best of luck to the team in the future."

LeBron, on why he missed Tuesday's pregame introductions: "I was using the rest room. Am I allowed to do that?"

LeBron: "The atmosphere is always good here. The fans are unbelievable. I've always said that ... We're playing for something bigger."

LeBron James, on the loss: "I think it's disappointing because we took a step backwards." On his effort, "Triple-double means nothing."

Spoelstra postgame: "We really didn't have a great chance in this game because we didn't defend. Our identity is a little bit lost now."

Keep hating ya'll.

ph33nix said:
I don't "expect" any team to make it out of the East. They're all capable of beating each other in a best of 7 no matter what homecourt is.

The heat's road to the finals as of today would be:

76ers, Celtics, Bulls.

They should be able to get by the Sixers easy, Celtics maybe, Bulls most likely not.

MorisUkunRasik said:
The heat's road to the finals as of today would be:

76ers, Celtics, Bulls.

They should be able to get by the Sixers easy, Celtics maybe, Bulls most likely not.

Arguably the series the Heat are most likely to lose would be the 76ers one because they always lose when everyone considers it a foregone conclusion for them to win.

Omiee said:
No your the type of poster that thought miami was a safe bet to roote for after the trade

Really? Show me proof then. In fact, I have been posting that I think people here are ridiculous for thinking any less of Boston after they lost the regular season games.

I'm waiting.

ph33nix said:
Their mojo has definitely changed since the Perkins trade though, and that's part of what makes them as good as they are. Everybody's saying Rondo's best buddy was Perk and now he's gone which is supposed to explain why Rondo's playing like shit...I say that's all overstated though.

He will be fine and he will give a shit again when the playoffs come. His eyes are especially going to light the fuck up when he sees Mike Bibby attempting to defend him.

lol. yeah, continue telling me what I post

The Stealth Fox

As much as I don't like the Heat, Lakers fans sure get all retarded after a Heat loss.

Oh well, LA fans think setting things on fire is the best way to celebrate so... eh.

Vire

The Stealth Fox said:
As much as I don't like the Heat, Lakers fans sure get all retarded after a Heat loss.

Oh well, LA fans think setting things on fire is the best way to celebrate so... eh.

It's pretty understandable since the Heat swept the Lakers this season.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Omiee said:
Come on, now, ph33nix has been here faithfully, even throughout the entire tour of Wade and the Titos.

linsivvi

I love it how most of the NBA GAF are celebrating this lost and yet Heat fans and Rocket fans just deflect the whole thing to LA fans, as if the other posters aren't laughing at the Heat either.

So salty.

game01.jpg

Derwind

As if former Cavaliers center Zydrunas Ilgauskas hasn't had enough problems with his feet in his career, a whole new issue cropped up three weeks ago in Miami -- one that was potentially more dangerous than any of his previous issues. "It's crazy," he said after Miami's shootaround Tuesday morning at The Q. Ilgauskas, who had seven surgeries on his feet early in his career, contracted a strain of the MRSA staph infection that caused his right foot to swell up to twice its normal size. Although it initially was reported that Ilgauskas stepped on a nail at home, he now admits he doesn't know how he got the infection, although it's possible it was from an insect bite.

Ouch....

Raging Spaniard said:
Ugh, these new juniors are pretty lame.

omg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom