• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Penny said:
Yeah. Wade never spins around yelling with the half uppercut move. I see it literally ever single game. He even throws in the punch at the hoop post padding for good measure alot and rarely gets T'd up.

You're allowed to punch the post (for the most part). Rondo didn't just do the half uppercut. he did that, then turned back again and did a full extension. he was asking for it. I haven't seen any players get away with that this year. Not Kobe, not Wade. You want to disagree, fine. I won't debate this thing any further.

dream

So basically with this Nenad injury...Ainge traded a great broken big man for a shitty broken big man. Awesome.

Omiee

Zeke said:
oh come on quit turning it over damn it

hey at least your guys are rebounding the ball.

man davis is going to be crucial for boston in the playoffs.

woow nobody came up to check on mcdeyce

Omiee

numble said:
This is like an RPG, put players out until their XP runs out and they're injured, sub in someone else.

yeah i realy hope phil rests bynum and pau if we win tonight. no need to risk them injuring themselves

dream

Because he's Jeff Green. he has no idea what to do on defense. Boston has been lucky Bonner started to brick.

Spurs ignore Timmy for too long it seems. Now he has to rest and it's too late.

Game turned when Manu went out.

Omiee

MidnightCowboy said:
If Rondo played like this the entire time, then the Celtics would be unbeatable. He shouldn't do anything this summer but shoot jumpshots in the gym.

thats not necessarily true, people would notice and play tight defence on him in stead of giving him space.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Spurs could go on a 10-0 run with Duncan and Splitttttttttttttahhhhhhhhhhh and Manu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom