• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

KG 18/8 on 8-10 in 26 minutes and since he was allowed to play the overall D clamped down. Webber " KG is dragging his leg around the court "

Omiee

Mothman91 said:
If Rondo plays like this during the playoffs, they are going back to the finals for sure.

he was one of the biggest reasons they made it to the finals, he was playing so good last playoffs.

DAT 5 GAME LOSING STREAK.

This is a big confidence booster for Boston, imo. Not that needed a lot, but they had been reeling. Now they keep their 2 game edge on Miami, too.

Spurs, I don't know. I'm sure Pop tried to win this game by playing his main dudes. And they play @ Houston tomorrow. If Lakers win tonight and tomorrow while Spurs lose on a b2b, it's just 1 game with them playing each other and Lakers probably with the tiebreaker.

Not even sure I want them to get it. didn't think Spurs would lose all of these games.

dream

jobber said:
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

t5lxkm.gif

Omiee

How come you hear cheering in the arena after a loss, thats realy messed up. Anyhow good game by boston but im sure spurs will pick it up and close this year out as the 1seed

Tom Penny

TheFatOne said:
Just got back from work can anyone give me a recap of the Celtics game? How did the Celtics look on offense/defense?

1st half. Offense was good.Defense wasn't. KG got 2 fouls in 2 minutes overall the D got raped by Parker. 2nd half. Started slow in the 3rd then played good basically the rest of the way. Rondo was stellar. Maybe his best game of the year. Hit multiple jump shots that didn't look like hot garbage. 14 assists 0 turnovers.

Cloudy

Banned
Omiee said:
How come you hear cheering in the arena after a loss, thats realy messed up. Anyhow good game by boston but im sure spurs will pick it up and close this year out as the 1seed

There were a lot of Boston fans there and many of the Spurs fans probably started leaving early

Omiee

Main event time!! Lets go LA

Cloudy said:
Well Celtics, Lakers, Bulls, Knicks fans travel well so it's not really a Spurs thing lol

still i cant remember people cheering or you hearing people cheering after a la loss at staples center

Seriously, I'm giving up on this team if Bonner keeps getting 15 plus minutes. Hell even 10 plus minutes. You guys have no idea how much hatred I have that asshole getting minutes this time of year

Omiee

Zeke said:
I feel it the Lakers game is going to be the game that decides HCA.

that would be awesome if la winning against spurs would decide HCA.
would be an awesome boost for us going in to the playoffs, would only get better if hornets drop to 8th seed

giri said:
God Duncan is good.

Like, he's stupid good.

Why couldn't you play on both ends Amare, WHY.

Amare's offense does rely more on energy than a lot of great players so he does have less energy for defense, but no matter why he does suck really bad at it.

Ninja Scooter said:
DAT LEAST SCARY NUMBER 1 SEED EVER

I almost want to tank for 8th place just to get SA.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SEA/1994.html

Ehh, that team had a great deferential though.

TheFatOne

Tom Penny said:
1st half. Offense was good.Defense wasn't. KG got 2 fouls in 2 minutes overall the D got raped by Parker. 2nd half. Started slow in the 3rd then played good basically the rest of the way. Rondo was stellar. Maybe his best game of the year. Hit multiple jump shots that didn't look like hot garbage. 14 assists 0 turnovers.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom