• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

Dark FaZe said:
Might be crazy but I'm going with the Magic to come out of the East.

yeah thats not happening.

anyhow nba gaf is pretty empty right now how come? guys watching the LAD play?

dream

Omiee said:
pierce always has that somebody stole something from me look.

Lakers-2010-Championship-Ring.jpg

wait, did I just troll my own team?

Doomsayer

McHale is actually a really good analyst/commentator. Except I hate what he just said, "I like these guys because they aren't afraid to sell fouls."

Tom Penny

Omiee said:
refs complaints that early hu

boston should start rebounding the ball i mean come on.

I never complain about refs. It's a joke. 3 Manu flops. Parker gets blown on gets the calls. Rondo gets fouled and waves his arm they T him. Wade does jumpspin I'm pissed off moves and tells refs he fucked their mom and doesn't get techs when he thinks he gets fouled.

Tom Penny said:
I never complain about refs. It's a joke. 3 Manu flops. Parker gets blown on gets the calls. Rondo gets fouled and waves his arm they T him. Wade does jumpspin pissed off moves and tells refs he fucked their mom and doesn't get techs.

I didn't watch the rest, but I saw that play. It wasn't a foul and the arm wave to the ref this season is an auto-T. And he did it twice.

Doomsayer

Tom Penny said:
I never complain about refs. It's a joke. 3 Manu flops. Parker gets blown on gets the calls. Rondo gets fouled and waves his arm they T him. Wade does jumpspin pissed off moves and tells refs he fucked their mom and doesn't get techs.

The Officials are way to inconsistent with this new 'respect the game' rule. I've seen LeBron yell at officials for 2+ possessions and not get a T. Its a bunch of malarkey.

Omiee

Black Mamba said:
I didn't watch the rest, but I saw that play. It wasn't a foul and the arm wave to the ref this season is an auto-T. And he did it twice.

wait what come on now kobe throughs his arms at the refs at least 2 times a game. but your right about it not being a foul.

tie game!!

whoa, Krstic's knee. That sucks. Man, Celtics bigs are struggling to stay healthy this season.

wait what come on now kobe throughs his arms at the refs at least 2 times a game. but your right about it not being a foul.

he barks and slaps his hands together, but he toned down that arm wave thing. He used to do it and got called for a lot of Ts this season because of it.

The refs have been inconsistent with the rules in general, but the arm wave towards the ref has been consistently called.

Tom Penny

Black Mamba said:

He clearly got fouled when they showed it real time going at the hoop.Secondly don't tell me Wade and Bron don't do that shit on the regular and much worse and don't get techs.

Tom Penny said:
He clearly got fouled when they showed it real time going at the hoop.Secondly don't tell me Wade and Bron don't do that shit on the regular and much worse and don't get techs.

I saw it replay and it wasn't a foul. Rondo initiated all the contact. I thought it was a good no-call.

I've seed Wade get called for the arm-wave, too. I've seen pretty much everyone get called for it instantly. It's the one aspect I've noticed that they've been quite good at. I do agree Lebron has deserved more Techs, but from talking back and whining, not arm waving which is specifically mentioned in the new rules.

Good news for us i guess

Don't like injuries for anyone. Want to beat teams at full strength.

Tom Penny

Black Mamba said:
I saw it replay and it wasn't a foul. Rondo initiated all the contact. I thought it was a good no-call.

I've seed Wade get called for the arm-wave, too. I've seen pretty much everyone get called for it instantly. It's the one aspect I've noticed that they've been quite good at. I do agree Lebron has deserved more Techs, but from talking back and whining, not arm waving which is specifically mentioned in the new rules.

Don't like injuries for anyone. Want to beat teams at full strength.

Yeah. Wade never spins around yelling with the half uppercut move. I see it literally ever single game. He even throws in the punch at the hoop post padding for good measure alot and rarely gets T'd up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom