• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkaz01

Shaq will stomp on them for revenge. Release him!

He will dive on the heat bench. Probably end up taking out some chairs cause its not like they got players!

clav

giga said:
What happened?
Rondo poked the ball away from Wade. Frustrated Wade decides to grab Rondo's arm and pulls him to the ground, resulting a hyper extension and a lot of pain for Rondo.

Sanjuro

There just are no words to express how pissed off I am right now over the internet. There just really isn't.

Also, fuck you weekend_warrior. You are the definition of a lifelong and a cunt.

1. Wade and Rondo pulled each other down. Can't put fault on Wade, IMO. And I say this as someone who hates Wade.

2. Dream - this is why you don't advocate other players getting hurt. Sports Gods do not approve.

God, that was nasty. I don't see how Rondo isn't seriously hurt.

Derwind

OMG thats gnarly when they showed the other replays. Falling on his arm in an akward position behind his body....

With the force of another person pulling you down along with your own body weight....

dream

Black Mamba said:
2. Dream - this is why you don't advocate other players getting hurt. Sports Gods do not approve.

I hope Wade dies. Painfully. Like in a car accident where a piece of metal Pierces his chest.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
claviertekky said:
Rondo poked the ball away from Wade. Frustrated Wade decides to grab Rondo's arm and pulls him to the ground, resulting a hyper extension and a lot of pain for Rondo.

No bias here folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom