• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrage

Rondo will have to plenty of time to heal during the Lockout. I'm sure Wade will send an Apology Note after the parade is over.

TheFatOne

Gigglepoo said:
I had to cover my eyes. I get squeamish when joints bend in the wrong direction.

Sounds terrible. Was it intentional or an accident? Reading the last page it is hard to tell without seeing the video.

Srsly

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Cry moar? CRY MOAR? Why don't you post more. When you do it stop being a fucking dense jerk.

You could, you know, just stop pulling stuff out of your ass in bitter frustration.

Cipherr

Celtics are BEEEEAAAASTTTIN!

Gar fuckin NETT, wow, nice one firing them up wade with that foul. They gonna shit on the heat tonight.

Sanjuro

Srsly said:
You could, you know, just stop pulling stuff out of your ass in bitter frustration.
You have no clue what you are talking about. Go cheer on some injuries elsewhere.

All I see is red.

Rondo broke his arm. No way that's just a hyperextension.
He's done for the playoffs.
It' too bad, I wanted the Chicago to play against Boston.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Gigglepoo said:
"James puts his head down... offensive foul!"

Basketball players shouldn't put their heads down... unless they're Drexler.
Clyde just didn't know how to dribble any other way.

pharmboy044 said:
Rondo broke his arm. No way that's just a hyperextension.
He's done for the playoffs.
It' too bad, I wanted the Chicago to play against Boston.

What do you need arms for if you don't shoot? Rondo back for game 4.

Maybe Bron didn't actually quit in the Cavs series last year. He's looking similar right now to the way he played in that series.

I think he's lost something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom