• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Man, I wish the Bulls had faced this dispirited Celtics team. A one armed Rondo, no Shaq, injured Pierce and Allen, with a weak bench.

Vilam said:
Fuck yeah, AWESOME finish! The Heat dynasty rolls on!

Couldn't have happened to a more miserable group of fans than Boston.
Damn don't you have to win at least one thing before the word dynasty gets thrown around? Fuck is wrong with peeps these days.

Wow, I watched this game with sound and heat fans are the fucking worst. Are they really that out of shape that they can't cheer for more than 2 seconds? It sounds like they need a break after every chant.

Celtics 4th quarters have been loltastic this post-season.

Great finish by Lebron, he went out and took this one, got to respect that.

Blackface said:
SOmeone make me a Miami avatar.

It's time to jump on the championship train.

lol

Black Mamba said:
Celtics fell apart. Wow.

lol @ Miami cheering like they just won the title.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
Id rather get swept by the mavs than getting beat by the heat

Grizzlies or bust for me. Oh yea, they fucked the Blazers over with Darius Miles. Fuck them too.

I hate all these teams. I'm rooting for Rose only because he's the most humble dude left.

Karakand

The Chosen One said:
I'm still in denial. That shit ain't happening. It just can't...
Look at it as the triumph of workers' self-management, it's how I'm dealing with it.

Well that and sacrificing small animals to the dark gods to fuel Memphis' Gazebo frontcourt. (This is not a serious statement.)

Never was a Lebron hater till the end of last season when he quit on his team and then made a huge spectacle about himself. And, now, well, I just hate him because y'know, Celtics fan.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
The better team won. The Heat have come a long way. Glad to see them continuing to silence the skeptics.

I am salivating at a potential Bulls/Heat matchup. Haven't been this excited in NBA since about '98.

LeBron is talking about how the Celtics are so hard to beat and that they are the reason Miami came together...and that's being a douche? Call me a part of the LBJ defense force but you guys are being retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom