• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

masud

Banned
LeBron with the douche 3's lol I love it!

Heat in 4 or 5, just like I said. Lol!

Fuck the entire region of new england!

Ok im done, new avatar when I get home...

Blablurn

haha, my american friend mocked me whe whole season for supporting the heat. "they will never win against a big team. the celtics are just a bunch of old hungry guys who will get the ring bla bla bla"

he is so silent right now haha

Derwind

The fuck are people smoking calling Heat a dynasty when all they've done was move on from the second round of the playoffs.

God damn nauseating shit.

Shit, you won't have a great time building DAT DAYNASTY with venomous contracts like Mike Millers contract and having your bench consist of the corpse of Juan Howard, Big Z and Dampier.

Shit, your starting PG and Center can't eat the shit of other teams PG's & C's on the other remaining playoff teams....

Just sayin' get your first ring before you declare something as difficult as a Dynasty...

>_>

aktham

Chicago doesn't stand a chance in hell vs Heat. LeBron alone was destroying Bulls when he was playing for the Cavs. Mavs vs Heat the finals.

(I'm a D-Wade fan)

DCX

DCX
UltimaKilo said:
HEAT BEST TEAM IN BASKETBALL. HEY MIAMI PEEPS, TO THE GROVE TO GET FUCKED UP TONIGHT.

GAF, haters, go kill yourselves already. That egg on your face must taste REAL good.
lifelong, how about we keep things in perspective..it's one game, that neither of us were a part of..clam the fuck down

DCX

J2 Cool

Kusagari said:
Yes, really. In a 7 game series the Bulls have no shot just like everyone else. The best chance is the Mavs.

Mavs offense and ball movement could push Wade/Lebron a lot. A defensive battle can slow down those two, but they will still get their points and you will have to play close games. Mavs I could see giving them real problems right away.

all these people who didn't utter a single word while the series was going on and now talking shit.

Well, this is annoying.

It makes me miss Cavs-age.

At least a lot of them posted all season. These guys coming out of nowhere..

dream

YuriLowell said:
So what coach are we gonna get next thats gonna say: Pierce, Allen, and Garnett aren't walking through that door?

del-negro.jpg

Branduil

Reality check: if the Heat don't win 7 championships, they've failed. That's the standard they've claimed, and until they win all 7, you have nothing to brag about. It's not like colluding to form a super-team is impressive or requires the usual hard work a championship team implies.

Godslay

Banned
aktham said:
Chicago doesn't stand a chance in hell vs Heat. LeBron alone was destroying Bulls when he was playing for the Cavs. Mavs vs Heat the finals.

(I'm a D-Wade fan)

Do people actually believe this shit?

Fuck the celtics post.

Heat need win this for the comedy alone.
Sooo many hurt feelings.

Branduil said:
Reality check: if the Heat don't win 7 championships, they've failed. That's the standard they've claimed, and until they win all 7, you have nothing to brag about. It's not like colluding to form a super-team is impressive or requires the usual hard work a championship team implies.

June is either going to be the worst or best time of your life.

jman2050

Obviously anything can happen and all but does anyone really think the Heat aren't going to totally annihilate the Bulls the way they both have been playing?

The real problem for Miami is going to be whatever West team makes it out.

Branduil

Blablurn said:
haha, my american friend mocked me whe whole season for supporting the heat. "they will never win against a big team. the celtics are just a bunch of old hungry guys who will get the ring bla bla bla"

he is so silent right now haha
You're not American and you support the Heat? LOL

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
YuriLowell said:
Jesus the heat bandwagon is out in full fucking force.
I'm more of a Lebron fan who wants to see him succeed. But yea, it's easy to jump on. It's good for the league.

SamuraiX- said:
No, really.

Who fuck are all of you?
U MAD? I don't religiously post in the thread but I have been adamantly following the NBA since the 80's. This is the most interested I've been in quite some time.

I still can't believe Bosh daggered the Celtics in game 4

Good series heat fans, the legit ones

I talked shit about Joel Anthony at the beginning of the season but the guy stepped up and was a key part.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
UltimaKilo said:
HEAT BEST TEAM IN BASKETBALL. HEY MIAMI PEEPS, TO THE GROVE TO GET FUCKED UP TONIGHT.

GAF, haters, go kill yourselves already. That egg on your face must taste REAL good.

Wish I still lived in Miami at times like these :(

All you haters have no idea what it's like to be a long suffering Lebron fan. The guy is pure class in exalting praise for the Celtics players and coaches. Bestowing academy and dignity fit to be called royalty. He is truly the King.

giga

SamuraiX- said:
No, really.

Who fuck are all of you?
Dude, they've been busy all 82 games, the first round, and the last 4 games. Give them a break, they only had a chance to post just 15 minutes ago.

Sanjuro

Code:
[21:44]	Sanjuro: game
[21:45]	Pimpwerx: hi sanjuro
[21:45]	Pimpwerx: boston sucks
[21:45]	Pimpwerx: greatest american hero rondo prevented the broom
[21:46]	Sanjuro: i'm bringing my talents to irc.
[21:46]	Sanjuro kicked Pimpwerx: Sanjuro
[21:46]	Benjamin1981: lol

The worst.

Branduil

LiquidMetal14 said:
I'm more of a Lebron fan who wants to see him succeed. But yea, it's easy to jump on. It's good for the league.

U MAD? I don't religiously post in the thread but I have been adamantly following the NBA since the 80's. This is the most interested I've been in quite some time.
0070_pq3p.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom