• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
HEAT BEST TEAM IN BASKETBALL. HEY MIAMI PEEPS, TO THE GROVE TO GET FUCKED UP TONIGHT.

GAF, haters, go kill yourselves already. That egg on your face must taste REAL good.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Man, this thread is going to be terrible in the next two rounds with all the Heat life longs that will come pouring in.

Who had that idea about creating a separate thread for Non-Heat fans?

Vestal

SamuraiX- said:
It's pretty obvious that Miami already won and they don't give a fuck no more.

Bulls gonna stomp dat ass.

Seriously atleast say Dallas.... The bulls don't have a chance.

Mrbob

friskykillface said:
I was laughing at Wade and Lebron crying , Wade won a fucking title a couple years ago lol

Lol yeah the scene was hilarious. Looked like the Heat thought they won the NBA title. They aren't even out of the east yet!

Godslay

Banned
SoulPlaya said:
Man, this thread is going to be terrible in the next two rounds with all the Heat life longs that will come pouring in.

Who had that idea about creating a separate thread for Non-Heat fans?

Rony Seikaly, Glen Rice name drops incoming.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
UltimaKilo said:
HEAT BEST TEAM IN BASKETBALL. HEY MIAMI PEEPS, TO THE GROVE TO GET FUCKED UP TONIGHT.

GAF, haters, go kill yourselves already. That egg on your face must taste REAL good.
Kill ourselves? Lol fuck off dude. Your ass wasn't posting here a year ago and now you're talking shit? Frontrunners gonna front.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
ph33nix said:
LeBron is talking about how the Celtics are so hard to beat and that they are the reason Miami came together...and that's being a douche? Call me a part of the LBJ defense force but you guys are being retarded.
He can't say anything right when people just want to hate. So happy for him and the team.

Branduil

LiquidMetal14 said:
The better team won. The Heat have come a long way. Glad to see them continuing to silence the skeptics.

I am salivating at a potential Bulls/Heat matchup. Haven't been this excited in NBA since about '98.

UltimaKilo said:

This is the kind of fan the NBA wants.

Blackface

Banned
ph33nix said:
LeBron is talking about how the Celtics are so hard to beat and that they are the reason Miami came together...and that's being a douche? Call me a part of the LBJ defense force but you guys are being retarded.

When NBAGAF hates a person, or player, they will hate anything he/she says regardless of if it makes sense or not. This place has the mentality of a 13 year old girl.

It's awesome.

Bread

Banned
Good series Heat fans (edit: not fans like ultimakilo though), I honestly underestimated the Heat going in, and they showed a lot in Games 4 and 5. I'm a fan of Lebron, so I definitely want him to win a ring, so I'll be rooting for you against CHI/ATL, but not against the western conference team.

Hopefully Ainge can make some moves to get this team competitive again soon, but that's highly unlikely. I guess this is like when the Celtics beat the Pistons in 08, it was their last chance as a contender and they were just too old. I hope Ainge doesn't make boneheaded decisions like Dumars made.

Good series, Boston fans...Sanjuro, Yuri, Bread, Tom Penny....dream? etc. whichever one of you don't hate my guts right now.

Anyways I am excited but the next two rounds are going to be just as tough. We are seriously only halfway through the playoffs, so Heat fans let's not blow our load now.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Still hoping OKC upsets but I get a kick outta thinking back to all the people claiming Miami wouldn't even make it out of the first round...lol

Judderman

drawer by drawer
UltimaKilo said:

:jakncoke

UltimaKilo said:

Dat ever-present Miami class.

Vestal

punkypine said:
Is the media gonna trash the celtics for walking off the court like they did when lebron did against the magic? doubt it

They should... Although Garnett apparently congratulated Bosh before the game was over, atleast thats what it appeared.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Man if the bulls finish off Atlanta and beat the Heat I'll be the happiest mofo on the planet. They have to win! The bad guys can't win :/

I want to see what the Heat do when they play a team with an actual front court.

friskykillface said:
I was laughing at Wade and Lebron crying , Wade won a fucking title a couple years ago lol

Well, he didn't actually win it. The refs sorta just handed him the title, like Vince McMahon handed HHH the World Heavyweight title.

Wrestlemanias are less rigged that the 2006 NBA Finals.

DMczaf

Dreams-Visions said:
Up 6 with 5 minutes?

LOSE BY 10.

159229666_a2kmc_123_174lo.jpg

UltimaKilo said:

Dude, come on man. Have class.

J2 Cool said:
About as much as the Heat stomped the Sixers.

Mavs offense and ball movement could push Wade/Lebron a lot. A defensive battle can slow down those two, but they will still get their points and you will have to play close games. Mavs I could see giving them real problems right away.
Hey, it's not like the hawks are giving us any trouble.

@ kilo: you couldn't pay me enough money to go to the grove. Rather hit the nearest dive bar than be caught there.

giga

Doc Holliday said:
Man if the bulls finish off Atlanta and beat the Heat I'll be the happiest mofo on the planet. They have to win! The bad guys can't win :/
I won't even hate on the Bulls if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom