• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

nice kidd.

but were still down 21

they can still come up but only way thats happening is to make FTs, wake up on defense and stop turning the ball over

aka, play better basketball :(

Isak_Borg

nice kidd.

but were still down 21

they can still come up but only way thats happening is to make FTs, wake up on defense and stop turning the ball over

Hopefully Son of Wood destroys them in the locker room during halftime.

Guessing the Knicks got trashed last night and decided to tank tonights game because none of this shit makes sense.

diehard

Fleer
I don't want to alarm anyone but at halftime, Jimmer is halfway to 30.

Which would be the most Nostradamus prediction in this boards history by Syphon.

nice kidd.

but were still down 21

There's no way The Kings can continue to be this hot from the field all game. This has to be the best they've shot the ball all season. I'm getting tired of teams having their best nights against us.

Dwight is fucking terrible on offense at this point of his recovery. It was bad before but it's basically Kwame level right now in that it seems like an instant turnover whenever dude gets the ball in the post.

mikewoodsonsigh.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I thought the Blazers bench was bad, but this Lakers one is lol.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
There's no way The Kings can continue to be this hot from the field all game. This has to be the best they've shot the ball all season. I'm getting tired of teams having their best nights against us.

..... Sigh. Hopefully this is an outlier of what the knicks will do with Felton out.

yeah. were getting hotter and hopefully theyll cool down. if they make a sincere effort in defense and not turn the ball over any more, we should be able to grab this one. its sad its even gotten this far

Hopefully Son of Wood destroys them in the locker room during halftime.

Guessing the Knicks got trashed last night and decided to tank tonights game because none of this shit makes sense.

they do this shit during games close to a holiday as well. come into the court drunk and sleepy as hell and then try to make a run in the last 2 minutes.

you can see JR trying to do this shit himself too. he got lucky his 3 went in because novak was WIDE OPEN asking for the ball. dude needs to keep his ego in check. but in his defense hes been good tonight keeping us in the game...sorta.

yeah. were getting hotter and hopefully theyll cool down. if they make a sincere effort in defense and not turn the ball over any more, we should be able to grab this one. its sad its even gotten this far

they do this shit during games close to a holiday as well. come into the court drunk and sleepy as hell and then try to make a run in the last 2 minutes.

you can see JR trying to do this shit himself too. he got lucky his 3 went in because novak was WIDE OPEN asking for the ball. dude needs to keep his ego in check. but in his defense hes been good tonight keeping us in the game...sorta.

He needs to know when to try to shoot those asshole shots and when to move the ball around. It's like the ball possesses him and he has to shoot the ball every time it's in his hands.

Top Bottom