• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Spurs might be shooting lights out, Rockets might not play D, but these refs sure have helped this nice lead for the Spurs. Guess the grandpa team has the respect of the refs by removing Harden out of this game on a bs jump ball foul.

Please, Spurs get no respect anywhere. If the only place they get it is at home, it's a small consolation for everywhere else they have to play.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Jamaal Wilkes' jersey is getting retired by the Lakers tonight.

So, which Lakers-fans want to argue Shaq's number doesn't deserve to be in the rafters?

Knicks only down 9 after that terrible start. I'll take it I think...

I like the aggressiveness by Cope, don't keep taking that outside shot. Guy can move pretty well and should work closer to the hoop.

copelands handle sucks. if the kings came to help on D when he posted up a little while ago, dude would have lost that ball. ball travel takes too long and high

but as long as hes still hot then whatever.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Please, Spurs get no respect anywhere. If the only place they get it is at home, it's a small consolation for everywhere else they have to play.

lol I could care less about that. They have the respect over a young Rockets team who hasn't done jack shit. That jump ball bs call changed the whole game by removing the rockets best player when the game was basically tied.

Rockets... someone teach them D please.

Rockets also shot shitty at the ft line, which is odd for this team bleh on to the next loss against OKC

Jeff-DSA

I hate when a team builds a big lead and then decided to shoot low percentage shots instead of protecting the lead. I hate it more when the Jazz do it.

getting blown out by the kings lol

i dont know why, despite knowing this team is hot shooting 3s, they continue to leave people WIDE open. these are WIIIDEEEEE open shots

Top Bottom