• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

5tF12.png

so many easy wins ahead I'm feeling like the clippers!

so much self ownage. lol heatage.

he spaces the floor and was hitting 3's this game, not to mention he can hit FTs. Remember, it was a turnover so Knicks couldn't go offense/defense.

I hope it's a wakeup game in the sense that with no Carmelo and Felton, this team has very little margin of error. Schedule will get harder and it's not out of the question Carmelo will miss 2 more games.

definitely. and we made MANY errors tonight. not every team will be the kings either.

i was pretty upset at first but i think this is a good thing. the team needs a heartwrenching wake up call like this and fix their issue of always coming out weak the first half. a loss like this was coming.

thinking positively, copeland can make buckets. dude is looking more confident out there and should get regular minutes. despite missing 5 pieces of our team, our bench can do some damage if they really want to.

Woodson kinda just put Novak on an island in the postgame with this comment:

"Two doesn't hurt you, a three does. We gambled on the pass out of the corner and missed the steal."

Woodson also seems to be giving Kidd a bit of a break. Also commends the Kings for making the play at the end in a scramble situation.

EDIT: LOL Sczerbiak and Hahn going at it now.

Cloudy

Banned
That's some disrespectful shit to put Jamison in the game there. You don't do that to an established vet. He should have been in to start the 4th..

Woodson kinda just put Novak on an island in the postgame with this comment:

"Two doesn't hurt you, a three does. We gambled on the pass out of the corner and missed the steal."

Woodson also seems to be giving Kidd a bit of a break. Also commends the Kings for making the play at the end in a scramble situation.

EDIT: LOL Sczerbiak and Hahn going at it now.

missed it, what were they arguing about?

i dont think we should blame just any one player. novak made key shots. kidd made key shots. otherwise we would have been blown out by 20+. allowing 71 pts in the first half...thats what the loss should be blamed on.

I just looked and it was his first 3 ever this season.

of-fucking-course it would be his first 3 this season...why not *sigh*

missed it, what were they arguing about?

i dont think we should blame just any one player. novak made key shots. kidd made key shots. otherwise we would have been blown out by 20+. allowing 71 pts in the first half...thats what the loss should be blamed on.

of-fucking-course it would be his first 3 this season...why not *sigh*

It's fucking annoying that they lost though. They busted their ass to get that win.

balddemon

Banned
k gimme a sec to recap (turned brain off after my season ended).

Hahn was like "Knicks should've beaten Kings even w/o Carmelo/etc." Sczerbiak was like "It's not a gimme game" and said they had to rely on a guy who just played in Belgium last year for major minutes (Copeland).

yeah take your time, I don't think there is much more I can do at this point anyways. I'm facing AP so I'm pretty much guaranteed runner-up again this year.

k gimme a sec to recap (turned brain off after my season ended).

Hahn was like "Knicks should've beaten Kings even w/o Carmelo/etc." Sczerbiak was like "It's not a gimme game" and said they had to rely on a guy who just played in Belgium last year for major minutes (Copeland).

ah okay. sczerbiak just said the 27 point deficit shouldnt have mattered. i dunno about that. true they got a 5 point lead but overcoming that deficit takes a lot of energy. its an ebb and flow and the momentum went the other way.

It's fucking annoying that they lost though. They busted their ass to get that win.

this is the second or 3rd time copeland went HAM but they lost. guy needs a win with a nice stat line sometime soon. heartbreaking loss still :/

Alpha snake is the knicks konex?

poor guy

he did say we were gonna lose the phoenix game..hrm

Top Bottom