• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

linsivvi

Last i checked Lakers have a shitty record.

He's talking about Knicks age. Knicks age has never been functional.

Just like their franchise.

Van%20Gundy%20Hugs%20Leg.jpg

elite-daily-isiah-thomas-james-dolan-knicks.jpg

Hey man , heat age is like 3 members strong. We're a solid unit. I complain about losses and pimp and phee don't give a fuck since it's december/regular season.

knicks age is flaky.

;)

How long have you been posting here? Because I seriously can't remember when you started, I didn't even know you were a Heat fan till a few posts earlier in the year made it obvious. You did as good a job sneaking into Heat-age as I've ever seen!

I think I started posting circa playoffs 2006 but I pretty much signed up for GAF just to post here lol

How long have you been posting here? Because I seriously can't remember when you started, I didn't even know you were a Heat fan till a few posts earlier in the year made it obvious. You did as good a job sneaking into Heat-age as I've ever seen!

I think I started posting circa playoffs 2006 but I pretty much signed up for GAF just to post here lol
And aren't you asian Psy??? Us Asian Heatles gotta stick together

Pimpwerx

LOL! Jarrett Jack is getting in on the shoe throwing act too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM_9bJtWkUM

Play and quote of the night go to Jarrett Jack, who heaved Dorell Wright's lost shoe into the stands and afterward feigned mock-surprise that the 76ers felt it was unnecessary and borderline unsportsmanlike. "I didn't want anybody to step on it and get hurt," he said, unable to disguise the mischievous glint in his eye. "I should get a sportsmanship *award.* I was trying to help."

I'm starting to like this guy more. PEACE.

and I'm loving all the people screaming CLASSLESS and HOW COULD YOU
If you're reffering to the shoe thing, it is rather bitchmade though. I get the play was actually still continuing on that side of the court, so just move it to the sidelines.

Chucking it 8 rows back is just being an asshole. What he did was arguably worse than what Wade did.

linsivvi

If you're reffering to the shoe thing, it is rather bitchmade though. I get the play was actually still continuing on that side of the court, so just move it to the sidelines.

Chucking it 8 rows back is just being an asshole. What he did was arguably worse than what Wade did.

But it's so funny....

Wow he's such an asshole for just getting rid of it and not bothering to calculate it in the middle of a play where he ended up blowing it on defense

Are you serious

Like dude it's just shit that happens, I'm not sure why we have to give the shoe tosser a label, it's not like he picked it up and shot put it

Wow he's such an asshole for just getting rid of it and not bothering to calculate it in the middle of a play where he ended up blowing it on defense

Are you serious

Like dude it's just shit that happens, I'm not sure why we have to give the shoe tosser a label, it's not like he picked it up and shot put it

If that happened to LeBron, you wouldn't be defending dude.

Jack was right to move the shoe as the play was happening and someone could have stepped on it.

Throwing it that far was a bit lol though. Interesting, they got scored on and the guy went right where the shoe was. And Jack wasn't ready because he threw the shoe.

Jack was right to move the shoe as the play was happening and someone could have stepped on it.

Throwing it that far was a bit lol though. Interesting, they got scored on and the guy went right where the shoe was. And Jack wasn't ready because he threw the shoe.

Man he rocked a great troll grin after the TO...somebody has to gif that

@tribjazz: Corbin says he left Al Jeff in at end of game on D for ensuing offensive possession. Still, no guarantee Jazz get ball back if no foul.

The shot clock was off and the Jazz had a timeout to sub players if we had actually gotten the ball back.

Oh well, Tyrone Corbin doesn't understand most things but his issues would be lessened with better talent.

That was kind of a frighteningly bad game from Noel, just constant bad decisions on defense.

Goodwin had some really nice footwork down the stretch though.

Hopefully all of Kentucky's Freshman get a lot smarter...

Goodwin vs Shabazz: Who do you think is better?

I like Goodwin a bit better since he seems to be less opposed to passing and can get to the basket better.

Not sure Shabazz's energy on offense will really help teams that much in the NBA. I think he might just turn into a DeMar DeRozan or Rudy Gay type where he's just throwing up low-percentage shots all the time and not doing anything else and therefore hurts his team even as he gets his 18 points.

Shabazz is ridiculously efficient in college tho so...huh

But that's because he can overwhelm college defenders with his energy and athleticism to get to the line.

Beasley and Cousins did the same thing in college and were super efficient in college and now are two of the least efficient players in the NBA now that people can defend them without fouling.

If he's really a great three point shooter, that is really impressive and could make him more efficient, but it's really early in the season.

I probably should see him play more before making judgments on him though...

But that's because he can overwhelm college defenders with his energy and athleticism to get to the line.

Beasley and Cousins did the same thing in college and were super efficient in college and now are two of the least efficient players in the NBA now that people can defend them without fouling.

If he's really a great three point shooter, that is really impressive and could make him more efficient, but it's really early in the season.

I'm not going to disagree with you but in Beasleys case dude was a tweener, and the only reason Cousins isn't as efficient is because he's jacking up jumpers now and has shoot first point guards.

And another thing about Bazz is that he was heavy on the weight for a fair share of his early games so he wasn't really taking advantage of quickness or size at that point. Haven't seen him recently, supposedly he's cut a lot of weight.

Top Bottom