• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Knicks are frauds.

i know but still.
2dj2t6a.png

Shadow780

Is that Breen commentating?

Props to him for being equally as enthusiastic on that sequence as Grant Napear. Even Clyde being a good sport about it.

Props to the Knicks commentating crew.

Breen being national mean he's mostly neutral, and Walt calls like it is.

Knicks and Lakers are pretty good at calling it fair.

i dont know why kidd thought a lob would be a good idea there. ah well, even the greats fuck up once in a while.
Food for thought:

1) Novak didn't box out and didn't fight for the rebound, which got tipped out.
2) He then gambled on the steal and missed, which allowed James Johnson to get a semi-open 3.

Not a good sequence that last minute. Last shot was a broken play, but the way it went down was crappy.

Food for thought:

2) He then gambled on the steal and missed, which allowed James Johnson to get a semi-open 3.

Not a good sequence that last minute. It's a broken play, but the way it went down was crappy.

I don't know why Woodson still kept him out there during crunch time.

Food for thought:

Not a good sequence that last minute. Last shot was a broken play, but the way it went down was crappy.

all started with that awful turnover from kidd too. it was just a series of bad plays that led to it.

you know what else? if we made our free throws..even half the ones we missed, this would have been a W. FTs are a serious problem the team needs to address.

I don't know why Woodson still kept him out there during crunch time.

he spaces the floor and was hitting 3's this game, not to mention he can hit FTs. Remember, it was a turnover so Knicks couldn't go offense/defense.
all started with that awful turnover from kidd too. it was just a series of bad plays that led to it.

you know what else? if we made our free throws..even half the ones we missed, this would have been a W. FTs are a serious problem the team needs to address.
I hope it's a wakeup game in the sense that with no Carmelo and Felton, this team has very little margin of error. Schedule will get harder and it's not out of the question Carmelo will miss 2 more games.

Top Bottom