• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Regardless, they came back and were leading in the final minutes of the game.

That whole game they didn't guard against the 3 and look what happens. It was a tough lost but they deserved to lose considering as soon as they got the lead they started to play the same way that got them into a 27pt hole...

Canuck76

Banned
Yea I was perplexed why he was taken out, and the Lakers commentators never mentioned a word of it.

Watched the highlights but i was puzzled when i heard 20 in the first half alone.

That's good. Probably could have dropped 30 at least in the game and also gotten waaay more rebounds.

Lakers actually looking deadly. I think they got to hold onto Pau now. Dude will only get better at 3's and he looks like he wants to fit into that system alot.

They look like the dark horse in the west now to me. Only team i don't think they have any chance of beating is OKC.

SamuraiX-

are you and corran the only kings age members?

Me, Corran Horn (sounds like he's given up on them though, who can blame him?), etiolate, and Hydrogen Bluebird are the ones I know for sure.

I think there was a new rookie that showed up around here when the season started but I've only seen him around for a few games, so him too. Very exclusive fanclub!

Me, Corran Horn (sounds like he's given up on them though, who can blame him?), etiolate, and Hydrogen Bluebird are the ones I know for sure.

I think there was a new rookie that showed up around here when the season started but I've only seen him around for a few games, so him too. Very exclusive fanclub!

BeautifulMemory?

Chill. I've watched pretty much ever game this season thus far. From blowouts to comebacks to both buzzer beaters. I'm not a curse.

just teasing. youre cool alpha snake

funny, my brother was out the whole game but then he comes home with 3 mins left on the clock and us up by 5. hes like "were still gonna lose this".

next time im not letting him come home until its over.

dwighthowardtravel_medium.gif

Three and a half, and that's being generous.
It's three. Dwight's footwork is just so terrible he had to start shuffling his feet prior and made it look worse. Three steps don't usually get called in the nba if you do it pretty enough.
haha, Jimmer is all "guys guys! I want to celebrate too!"

That Dwight travel was all Duhon's fault. Idiot passed it way too early.
Eh, Dwight's in the nba and supposedly the best center.

With all that space he could've pounded the ball once and went up strong. Prig was obviously scared for his life.

giri

oh yeah his post was just so flagrantly offensive to be called classless

really now

You're right, getting butt hurt over being called out on shit talking and going HAM on a franchise that has been shit for ages just oooooooooooooooooozes class .

You're right, getting butt hurt over being called out on shit talking and going HAM on a franchise that has been shit for ages just oooooooooooooooooozes class .
so shit talking can only go one way?

that sounds like a real shitty message board to me

I mean dude you literally just called out someone for something that happens on the hour here lol

Pimpwerx

Three and a half, and that's being generous.

Refs give a lot of leeway with the jumpstop. So the last two are really just one. AFAIK, you don't count the steps until you gather, and he gathers on his right. He then takes his first step with his left, jumpstops for the second and dunks. In the modern NBA, that's legit. It's why Bron gets away with his crab dribble. PEACE.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Wolves set up for an impromptu presser this morning. Roy is not at shootaround. I think the odyssey is over.

Didn't he do this 2 weeks ago?

He always has a future being a server at Arby's!

#Twolves Brandon Roy will be serving @arbys from 6-7 PM in St. Louis Park tomorrow (Dec. 27) to help raise awareness for #nokidhungry

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Boston Celtics and Detroit Pistons are two teams that have made it clear they are highly interested in DeMarcus Cousins if and when he becomes available, according to front office sources.

Still, Cousins assuredly has plenty more teams interested in acquiring him from the Sacramento Kings.
Antawn Jamison has fallen out of Mike D'Antoni's rotation in the Los Angeles Lakers' frontcourt.

Jamison hasn't played since Dec. 16 against the 76ers, which was the last game before Pau Gasol returned.

"It doesn't make sense at all," said Jamison. "They're pretty much telling me my services are no longer needed."
The Toronto Raptors are expected to trade Andrea Bargnani before the end of the 2012-13 season.

One source close to the situation said Friday that Bargnani is "a lock to be moved."

Bargnani has two years and $22 million left on his contract.
Amar'e Stoudemire will come off the bench when he returns from a left knee injury, sources said.

Stoudemire may start initially because of injuries to Carmelo Anthony and Raymond Felton, but Mike Woodson is seriously considering playing Stoudemire in a reserve role for the rest of the season.

"It's a fluid situation (because of injuries)," one source said. "But they want him to come off the bench to start."

Stoudemire underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee Nov. 1.

Soon.

SamuraiX-

The Boston Celtics and Detroit Pistons are two teams that have made it clear they are highly interested in DeMarcus Cousins if and when he becomes available, according to front office sources.

Still, Cousins assuredly has plenty more teams interested in acquiring him from the Sacramento Kings.
Soon.

I'd be down for a DMC-Monroe swap. Give us Kim English too plz

Boston can just stfu and keep all their old trash and expiring contracts.

As much as I Hate to admit it. Boston would be a great place for DMC. KG is a tool but he will whip DMC's ass into shape...or at least teach him to use his anger for trolling and taunting small euro PGs.

Mickael Gelabale time, I guess.

I wish he would just stop. It's so futile, and every time I see a "Roy to return soon" headline I just think "there's a guy who's going to hurt himself again."

...on the other hand, if I was going to be walking like an old man for the rest of my life either way, and getting paid that much to repeatedly re-injure my knees, I might try and squeeze as much out of them as I could too.

As much as I Hate to admit it. Boston would be a great place for DMC. KG is a tool but he will whip DMC's ass into shape...or at least teach him to use his anger for trolling and taunting small euro PGs.

I agree, but as a fan of a team in the same division I would both love and hate to see it at the same time.

The problem with declaring a Bargnani trade a lock is that some other team has to take him.

Me, I would take a bag of chips for the guy. Like, trade him to some team under the cap for nothing but a trade exception, declare publicly what a great cap move it was for us, offseason flexibility etc., with a quiet agreement that the other team Fedex me back some chips. But only if it was some cool quirky local flavour. Then I'd eat the chips, frame the bag, and let it become an urban legend that I had literally traded Andrea Bargnani for a bag of chips and had the bag framed in my office.

I want an NBA team so bad.

Top Bottom