• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

M37R9.jpg

Yep

giri

13/4 in the 2nd game and 5/6/2 already tonight. Hakeem Warrick looks great...

Warrick is fine, but you can't ever plan for him as a foundation of your offense in anyway.

Pick up and just reading plays? he's fine. Good second unit guy.

But he's terrible as your first big off the bench or as a starter.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Down 19 to the Bobcats?

I'd probably kill myself

omg kemba tried to bang on lopez

Cloudy

Banned
Warrick is fine, but you can't ever plan for him as a foundation of your offense in anyway.

Pick up and just reading plays? he's fine. Good second unit guy.

But he's terrible as your first big off the bench or as a starter.

I just like his hustle and activity. You need that in a big instead of a chucker like Mullens. Kemba, MKG and other can run the plays. He just needs to board and score off putbacks

Bass? Bradley? Both with draft picks. Or Am I just underrating Cousins worth?

I don't know how someone could think Cousins has any trade value left. He's an inefficient headcase that doesn't play D and might be the worst locker room presence in the league. Maybe he can turn it around, but right now the Kings would are in no position to make demands.

True story: the Raptors are 6-4 in the last 10 games, while the Nets are 4-6. Remember those Pau for Bargnani rumors?

Edit: And the Knicks are also 6-4 in the last 10 games.

damn what happened to the cats 19 pts lead

and how many home games will brooklyn have this season? its like every time i tune in its at barclays

damn what happened to the cats 19 pts lead

and how many home games will brooklyn have this season? its like every time i tune in its at barclays

lol i see you secretly want nets to lose. they will have more road games the 2nd half,its all balanced. okc and spurs on the road are next.

Top Bottom