• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
welp I can't handle watching this game before the Texans tomorrow...ugh

Injured Bargnani is MVP though.

How can you be surprised by any positive result of the Raptors' after his injury? Anything is possible now for the Raptors.

You know what? You are so right. Getting Lowry back and having Bargnani in a suit is the magic combo. I've been saying all year that it's all Bargnani's fault, and it so obviously actually is.

Also, Landry Fields is a great small ball four, who knew?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You know what? You are so right. Getting Lowry back and having Bargnani in a suit is the magic combo. I've been saying all year that it's all Bargnani's fault, and it so obviously actually is.

Also, Landry Fields is a great small ball four, who knew?

Bro, I've been saying it's been Bargnani's fault for the past 5 seasons. Where's my due?

Canuck76

Banned
Dy was so excited for like 20 minutes there.

Surprised EG actually dropped 24. May actually be a part of this team this season.

Nori Chan

So Kobe joked about who would hand him his number when his number is retired and he said he would force shaq to do it lol

/konex kobe post

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dy was so excited for like 20 minutes there.

Surprised EG actually dropped 24. May actually be a part of this team this season.

MKG shit all over Davis. And the best part is this is the last time that the Hornets will be an away team in Charlotte.

And lol. Shannon Brown hit 6 4th quarter threes against the Bobcats. We give up more 3pt FGA than anyone in the league. If you can't hit 3s against us, you deserve to lose.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
lol goddammit. Bropez is as bad as LaMarcus by constantly saying "you know".

Top Bottom