• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Coldplay619 said:
RAPTORS PLAYOFF PUSH GO

They're still 9 games under and Bargnani might come back, it's not gonna happen. That 9th seed and giving OKC a lousy pick could still be achievable though. I'm really loving the Bryan Colangelo era.

Apparently LFK had no clue! And this is America. So, yes.

Look, aside from one 3 month period where he looked good, I have been the motherfucking conductor of the Andrea Bargnani hate train since his second season. I have even spent time daydreaming about a device that would fire him into the sun. I call it the Bargnanapult.

But fine, here's your due. Gaze upon this, and dream of owning 1 of 50 pieces of a jersey that has touched his very own flesh. See the look of fiery determination in his eyes. He may have even noticed that he was wearing it:

GXlbx.jpg

did you guys know that Popeye Jones' kid is like some hockey phenom and is hyped to be the first black number 1 pick in NHL history (if the league ever plays again)?

did you guys know that Popeye Jones' kid is like some hockey phenom and is hyped to be the first black number 1 pick in NHL history (if the league ever plays again)?

I live in Canada so yes. That fact is currently printed on our $5 bill.

One day all former Raptors' kids will be hockey phenoms. We call it Project Mayhem.

rando14

Anyone know why espn's +/- has been so messed up lately? apparently everyone on Milwaukee has a - differential even though theyre winning lol

Cloudy

Banned
compete and still tank. Loving it!

What would be the pros and cons of no draft? Salary cap and max number of roster spots still apply. Incoming rookies are free agents and can negotiate only a max rookie deal at the most (Whatever the #1 pick gets these days)

I think it'd stop tanking, for sure

Pkaz01

What would be the pros and cons of no draft? Salary cap and max number of roster spots still apply. Incoming rookies are free agents and can negotiate only a max rookie deal at the most (Whatever the #1 pick gets these days)

Why the hell would any top prospect rookie voluntarily go and play for a small market team with the worst record in the league?

It would stop tanking and ruin parity even more

Hawks are now back to 2nd in the East (if the Bucks don't epically choke) and just a game out of first, lol.
ladies and gentlemen I give you your eastern conference basketball!

giri

dumb.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Shut it.

Top Bottom