• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Cloudy

Banned
Why the hell would any top prospect rookie voluntarily go and play for a small market team with the worst record in the league?

It would stop tanking and ruin parity even more

They have to sign somewhere.

New rule: No team gets more than 3 rookies each year and folks who don't sign somewhere before the season starts get minimum non-guaranteed deals and have to re-enter as "rookies" the next year (pretty much no big deals until you complete a rookie contract)

the "No draft" idea would work with my slotting salaries idea for the salary cap. If a rookie wants to sign with a big market team like NY or LA or Chicago, they have to take way less money, while small-mid market teams with open 1 or 2 slots can offer more.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
They have to sign somewhere.

New rule: No team gets more than 3 rookies each year and folks who don't sign somewhere before the season starts get minimum non-guaranteed deals and have to re-enter as "rookies" the next year (pretty much no big deals until you complete a rookie contract)
Shut it.

yea we lost. Bucks kicked our ass. We couldn't keep our offense going at all, 18 turnovers. 4th game in 5 nights. blah blah blah and just for you Frankman, who gives a fuck, it's december.

Pkaz01

the "No draft" idea would work with my slotting salaries idea for the salary cap. If a rookie wants to sign with a big market team like NY or LA or Chicago, they have to take way less money, while small-mid market teams with open 1 or 2 slots can offer more.

They'd still make more money off endorsements in the bigger market

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Knicks fans: Lee or Amare?

Don't forget what you said two years ago!

pilonv1

Knicks fans: Lee or Amare?

Don't forget what you said two years ago!

Lee became an unrestricted free agent in the 2010 off-season. On July 9, he was signed and traded to the Golden State Warriors in a deal that involved Anthony Randolph, Kelenna Azubuike, Ronny Turiaf and a future second-round pick traded to the Knicks.[10] The deal is worth $80 million for over 6 years

3 bench players and a 2nd rounder for an all star. Meanwhile Amare is getting $100mil and has no knees

This is a stupid discussion. Hickson is not the best center in the West. Enough already.

It should be duly noted that the "best center in the West" went 0-7 with 2 points against Dwight Howard not even one day ago.

giri

When healthy he has a good resume... it's not a fluke, my point is he hasn't lost his ability and should get back into rhythm fairly quick.

Jeff Green sucks btw, just thought I'd throw that out there.

I think what you really meant is, Gordon should come to PHX.

lol miami got blown out by the bucks? last time i checked the score they were tied in the 3rd Q

kobe-bryant-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1660.gif

rofl

Top Bottom