• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Cloudy

Banned
Crazy how Lon Babby got hired as the Suns GM then gave Childress a nice guaranteed contract even though he was washed up.

Babby was Childress' former agent. Pretty shady lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @HowardBeckNYT: Josh Childress was waived at his own request. He didn't see a role here and asked Billy King for his release before game.

pilonv1

The decision to reinstate Cousins on Dec. 24 was made unilaterally by the team's owners and went against the wishes and planned protocol of the team's front office, according to three people with knowledge of the situation who spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation. Specifically, one person with knowledge of the situation said Kings co-owner Gavin Maloof initiated a dialogue with Cousins on Dec. 23, had him discuss the situation with Smart and then made it clear that Cousins would return to the team the following day at practice.

Smart, whose contract with the team runs through next season, was later allowed to sit Cousins in Wednesday's game at the Portland Trail Blazers and start Cousins on Friday. Longtime general manager Geoff Petrie, however, was not a key part of the reinstatement process.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...rcus-cousins-sacramento-kings-maloof/1798287/

reilo

Meyers down holding his ankle. Ouch.

That was as bad of an ankle roll as I have seen.

Meyer Leonard Kneecap just went the wrong way..

wtf is in the water there Relio?

edit: Oh it was his ankle? then his knee looks weird then.

edit2: saw the replay...yikes.

reilo

RT @TrailBlazersPR: Nicolas Batum now has at least eight assists in six of the past eight games after entering this season with a career high of seven.

reilo

RT @TrailBlazersPR: Nicolas Batum's six games with at least eight assists are the second most by a non-guard in the NBA this year (LeBron James, 10).

Batum's really coming into his own.

pilonv1

Haralabos Voulgaris ‏@haralabob

Mike *Rice on pdx broadcast "Lou Williams took minutes from Nick Young last year, but now Williams went to Utah" 0 for 2 ok then.

Haralabos Voulgaris ‏@haralabob

Rice also just said, now you have to watch Morrow - ( I think he meant Wright) Morrow plays for the Hawks (along with Lou Williams)

explain this shit reilo

reilo

Mike Rice is terrible with names, but his basketball knowledge is superb.

He also might be drunk.

reilo

Holiday was 12/18 through three and then Batum defended him: 1/5 in the fourth. Awesome game by him.

Holiday was 12/18 through three and then Batum defended him: 1/5 in the fourth. Awesome game by him.

also shoutouts to Doug for not attacking Ronnie Fucking Price...like ever.

But honestly, you guys have something building there...perhaps one more piece...and a bench and yall will be gravy.

lucky you.

KingGondo

Banned
Posting late, I was at a friend's house.

Nice dominant win in what I thought would be a tough game. Still think we're on track for 63 or so wins.

I'm not sure why there were so high of expectations around Jeff Green before this year, but he's doing his best to demonstrate how foolhardy those expectations were.

I'm not sure why there were so high of expectations around Jeff Green before this year, but he's doing his best to demonstrate how foolhardy those expectations were.

because Celtics shills compared him to James Worthy during a few decent preseason showings. dudes a great athlete but not a good ball player.

Top Bottom