• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

So apparently the Cousins story is the real deal.

What team do you think could give Sac the better offer?

Dallas

They have the 3 rooks they drafted in the most recent draft - Cunningham, Crowder, and James. They also have Brandon Wright, who is pretty decent bench big. Marion would be useful to the Kings too, but I doubt they want to absorb his contract.

Boston

The Celtics have the two guys they drafted in last year's first - Sullinger and Fab Melo. The Kings might also be interested in Bradley if they could get Ainge to take back one of their many 2 guards.

Orlando

I doubt Sac would be interested in them because they already have similar players, but Afflalo and Reddick are both good, proven players. Davis is decent too, but I imagine the Kings would want one or two of the 3 1st round picks the Magic picked up in the D12 trade. Vucevic or Harkless and a 1st or two is a really attractive deal if you ask me.

Charlotte

I imagine we would be willing to give up anyone other than MKG and Kemba to get Cousins. I doubt Sac would want either Henderson or Mullens so the only players on our roster they'd be interested in would be Biyombo and Taylor. I'd hate to send Biz to languish under the Maloofs, but if he and a first round pick is the price to pay I'm certain we'd do it. Biz and the Detroit first would be the most I think we'd be willing to offer.

edit: if we trade either MKG or Kemba I think I'd quit on the team for a few years, fuck that.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Diop is free money. Hendo went to Duke so he must be a great guy. Portland's pick is definitely worth something. Mullens is AmeriDirk.

Edgeward

6/6. Butler even making the shots in traffic. What in the world.

Now he's even got the fast break. Just keep feeding the man. God knows it won't happen again when it actually counts

pilonv1

Those Salmons' and Outlaw deals are terrible, but I don't think the rest are that bad (I think Hayes and Thornton are assets really) and the Kings need some salaries to hit the salary minimum.

You could do the deal without them too. Sessions/Hendo is better than any backcourt the Kings currently have

vVJko.png

I was trying to do one with Gordon for Salmons+Outlaw as well but gave up. If the Cats can do it without giving up Kemba, Biz or MKGOD they should do it in a heartbeat regardless of who they take back.

Agreed

edt: if we trade Kemba or MKG though I am going to rage quit basketball for a while

Pimpwerx

It seems Miami is talking to KMart now. SMH. I don't want that douche anywhere near this team. He's not likely to see any useful minutes in the postseason anyway. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It seems Miami is talking to KMart now. SMH. I don't want that douche anywhere near this team. He's not likely to see any useful minutes in the postseason anyway. PEACE.

He's probably better than Haslem at this point.

From defense to mid-range to rebounding to landing washing up goon fouls.

Any of you guys see the crazy freaking $500 million asking price the Maloof's floated?

Who in the hell would pay that? No one that is sane, I know that much.

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
Any of you guys see the crazy freaking $500 million asking price the Maloof's floated?

Who in the hell would pay that? No one that is sane, I know that much.
If the Kings moved to a marketable city, the Maloofs may get close

Emwitus

Goodness. I want the clips to lose so bad...but ofcourse that means they wont. And man, that Django movie, the funniest flick(best) i've watched all year. D-j-a-n-g-o, the d's silent.

Emwitus

why do you want them to lose?

I've always hated the clips, mostly cause of griffin. Might also give them less motivation to beat us on friday. What a sad time this is for laker-gaf. My future self might come back to eliminate the shamefulness of this post.

EDIT: And OMG celotics. gosh. My teams are hitting the crapper.

Top Bottom