• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

The M.O.B

One of the few times I get to watch Heat games are on the weekends and holidays since I work the nightshift now.

I've only caught a few games this year but my gawd this team is awkward.

Extremely intelligent and agressive at one point, extremely passive and clumsy the next.

And just like the last 2 seasons, we play down with the competition :/

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Cousins would work in Houston. He doesn't have to the scorer. Just a big rebound PF.
I think he's acting up because he doesn't respect the coaches in Sacramento. He's about 2 years from being better than Dwight.

inb4
5tF12.png

so many easy wins ahead I'm feeling like the clippers!

SamuraiX-

Coulda been worse. You coulda been selected and had to spend 9 miserable days watching a boring-ass Medicare fraud case, like I did. I literally fell asleep in the courtroom multiple times. There's only so many signatures and forms I need to verify before my eyes glaze over. Next time, I'm telling them I'm a racist. PEACE.

Good lord. My condolences.

One thing I stumbled across during my many google searches of "get me the fuck out of jury duty" was to try to postpone your summons to December because most cases in this month are postponed and chances are you don't even make it to the selection process but you'll still be given a certificate of completion of service.

And sure enough, that's what happened.

#JuryTroopers

Sun, Jan 27
Miami @ Boston 1:00 pm
Oklahoma City @ L.A. Lakers 3:30 pm

Sun, Feb 10
L.A. Clippers @ New York 1:00 pm
L.A. Lakers @ Miami 3:30 pm

Sun, Feb 24
L.A. Lakers @ Dallas 1:00 pm

Sun, Mar 3
Miami @ New York 1:00 pm
Oklahoma City @ L.A. Clippers 3:30 pm

Sun, Mar 10
Boston @ Oklahoma City 1:00 pm
Chicago @ L.A. Lakers 3:30 pm

Sun, Mar 17
New York @ L.A. Clippers 3:30 pm

Sun, Apr 7
New York @ Oklahoma City 1:00 pm
L.A. Lakers @ L.A. Clippers 3:30 pm

Sun, Apr 14
Chicago @ Miami 1:00 pm

Can't wait till failball is over.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
PJ is about to expose that he was really the Spurs coach all them years.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
He's 3 away from tying the Magic record for rebounds in a game held by Shaq.

Dwight doesn't even have the damn useless records for this organization. Sucks to suck!

Top Bottom