• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I said it earlier today talking to other peeps.

I fully expect BC to throw everything he has at a trade for an over the hill super star to "try and win*."

*Winning for BC is getting his contract renewed.

NY could possibly find someone that would take on Amare if he comes back and looks good.....
the problem is they don't have a lot to throw at people..

charsace

Iggy's 3pt shooting has been much improved over the last two years. Wade can't be bothered to even pretend to be healthy. It is Simmonsy, but lets be real... no one but Sacramento or Toronto would make a big push for Wade at the rate of his decline.

People are fooling themselves if they think what we see out of Wade is him coasting. He's not getting power finishes on back door plays and hasn't been killing guys off the first step when he gets an open lane. That accounts for his ppg drop. On defense I've seen him try to stop guys. Against the Knicks he tried to D up guys and they were still beating him. Wade getting beat constantly when he tries to D up is something you wouldn't have seen 2 years ago. There were sets where Kidd or Work Visa ran right pass him off the bounce. I think Wade is gonna look bad in a year and a half. The sg position will be stronger then and he will only be older.

Darkman M

In all seriousness wade has declined and may or may not have reached holmes status yet. remember last year when the same dudes here was saying Kobe was done? Fun times. Even if he is done he's still a better player then Iggy will ever dream of being and i like Iggy. I say lets see how Larry... i mean Wade looks after all-star break. I dont think the Heat can win if Wade cant be that number 2 guy.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
In all seriousness wade has declined and may or may not have reached holmes status yet. remember last year when the same dudes here was saying Kobe was done? Fun times. Even if he is done he's still a better player then Iggy will ever dream of being and i like Iggy. I say lets see how Larry... i mean Wade looks after all-star break. I dont think the Heat can win if Wade cant be that number 2 guy.

Its different with Kobe. We see a slump or two and think that's the end because it should be. Kobe keeps finding ways to live forever.

Wade though? Its blatant denial.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Kobe came into the NBA with old man MJ's game, Wade came in with gold chain MJ's game... as you can see which one aged better

giri

SaveBrian.JPG

Do It BC.

charsace

Wade has touch around the basket, a post game, strength, length, and some great skills even though he's a terrible shooter. But outside of his strength his other athletic abilities have taken a hit. People are bigging him up off his name right now. Guys in the league aren't really feasting on his terrible defense yet. Give it time though and they are going to start going at him. Wade can only live off his defensive rep for so long. Teams will eventually key in on him in game plans and try to work the drive against him.

charsace

One of my favorite players is on the MSG network. Bill Laimbeer. Somebody is gonna die in a Liberty Game. ROFL Bill just said you can't be stern with women because they get emotional.

charsace

he should of had a NBA HC job but I think he elbowed too many of the leagues current GM's and owners when they were playing

You're joking, but I think that's a real reason why he isn't a HC in the league. Some of the guys coaching can't be better than Laimbeer. He knows the game inside out. Plus I would love to see him trolling on the sidelines. He would have been a great interim coach for the Lakers.
Shittime Lakers would have been amazing to watch.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You're the only 5pur5 fan of whom I know who watches so much Lawler.

Raptors were only down two at 81-79 and then let it become 99-80.

wtf

Also, hands off of Bloodsoe, giri.

I enjoy a team put together by the city it's located in trying to play over their heads only to be falcon punched out the playoffs

Nah, Barnes is down to throw a punch, he has done as much in meaningless pick up games

hmmm, dude seems kinda unhinged to me..I dont get the sense that he's bitch

Barnes looks like he wants to cry when he's out there. Dude needs a hug.

LA vs Utah,who yall got.

Jazz by 10

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
You're joking, but I think that's a real reason why he isn't a HC in the league. Some of the guys coaching can't be better than Laimbeer. He knows the game inside out. Plus I would love to see him trolling on the sidelines. He would have been a great interim coach for the Lakers.
Shittime Lakers would have been amazing to watch.

no I'm not he really has enemies in high places and yeah he does know the game.

Top Bottom