• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
True. You're just going to get burnt if Dudle is playing the 2, he can defend SF's and stretch 4's, but just isn't quick enough for SG's. Not full time.

You've obviously seen way more of him than I have, but with Kirilenko defending the other team's best wing, I wouldn't really worry about where Dudley would defend.

fuuuuu-

So, I don't know why you're all up in arms about BC and the Raptors' supposed lack of talent, LFK. It's obvious that the only reason the Raptors are losing is because of a lack of focus.

... focus, focus, focus...

omg @ Kobechu

And attention to detail, don't leave that part out. Once they nail not losing focus on caring about basketball, and paying attention to details like not being outscored by 30, they'll be world-beaters.

Kobechu is amazing.

Vahagn

Shout out to Mysticwhip for ruining adam's day lol

Monthly - OJ Mayo vs Eric Gordon : Total Points Scored

I remember calling Eric Gordon a poor man's K-Mart - partly due to his injury concerns - back when the trade happened and people jumped all over me.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I remember calling Eric Gordon a poor man's K-Mart - partly due to his injury concerns - back when the trade happened and people jumped all over me.

I wouldn't call him anything close to Kevin Martin... Makes more sense to compare to Curry if anything - but even then, Eric Gordon's current "injury" is more than likely caused by his hate for New Orleans.

Not sure whether the Nets should be encouraged that they're above .500 with Deron, Iso, Humphries, and Crash all playing terrible and Lopez having missed five games or terrified that they're relying so much on Brook Lopez (and his feet) and a bench of mostly league minimum players while their highly paid players look like they're finished as stars.

giri

Not sure whether the Nets should be encouraged that they're above .500 with Deron, Iso, Humphries, and Crash all playing terrible and Lopez having missed five games or terrified that they're relying so much on Brook Lopez (and his feet) and a bench of mostly league minimum players while their highly paid players look like they're finished as stars.

Derons wrist injury has lead to some really bad shooting numbers

Iso Joe... is missing a lot of wide open shots. I don't know how he has managed to completely lose his jump shot.

But yeah, it's weird that they're winning... but playing so bad. And it looks ugly on the court too.

They also seems to run A LOT of curls for Deron.... When they have Iso Joe...

Not much down there is making sense, but they're winning.

Vahagn

I wouldn't call him anything close to Kevin Martin... Makes more sense to compare to Curry if anything - but even then, Eric Gordon's current "injury" is more than likely caused by his hate for New Orleans.

At the time when I said it, his numbers were essentially identical to K-Mart's across the board.

His injuries being what they are, it's safe to say he's been less valuable than Kevin Martin since the trade went down.

This whole Adam Blade thing made me remember I have a Kobe Pikachu thing too. Can I change it yet?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
At the time when I said it, his numbers were essentially identical to K-Mart's across the board.

His injuries being what they are, it's safe to say he's been less valuable than Kevin Martin since the trade went down.

This whole Adam Blade thing made me remember I have a Kobe Pikachu thing too. Can I change it yet?

If someone photoshops the new official Kobechu on the body of pikachu you can change it to that

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

If you thought that Kevin Martin's stats at the time had any meaning then I just don't know what to say.

Blackace

If you thought that Kevin Martin's stats at the time had any meaning then I just don't know what to say.

Not really the stats, for me it is the fact that EG is a beast of a player while Martin looks like a recovering cancer patient..

West has a back to the basket game..

i certainly wasnt implying Ibaka abused fools on the low block. was talking about West, whose been a fucking MAN this year.

finishing 60% @ the rim, shooting 50% in the paint and 47% from midrange. thats a model for Ibaka to follow.

KNICKS GAF UNITE!!!!!!!!!!

@TommyBeer: STAT looked good working out pre-game. Fluid movement, strong cuts. No brace on the knee. Power dunks with both hands.

is-amare-stoudemire-going-up-against-worldwide-wes.jpg

Blackace

Iggy is a better defender and long range shooter than Wade and playing with Lebron and Bosh would give him a lot of driving lanes.

I mean they would look almost the same..

I think him and LBJ would bump heads on O, since they both want to do the same thing..

wade is not that bad.

Wade was really good to start the year and probably has a nagging injury that he and the team don't want to disclose but keep in mind...

Dwyane Wade
12/13 $17,024,000
13/14 $18,536,000
14/15 $20,048,000
15/16 $21,560,000

He'll be 31 in a month. He'll be making 21.5 mil when he's 34, he looks done at times this year. Hell, he had really rough patches in the playoffs last year. With his injury history....yea

Andre Iguodala
12/13 $14,718,250
13/14 $15,904,750

No way I'd make that deal, even if Ms. Union promised to sit courtside every game.

Top Bottom