• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
You're joking, but I think that's a real reason why he isn't a HC in the league. Some of the guys coaching can't be better than Laimbeer. He knows the game inside out. Plus I would love to see him trolling on the sidelines. He would have been a great interim coach for the Lakers.
Shittime Lakers would have been amazing to watch.

Zeke had multiple jobs tho...

charsace

Zeke had multiple jobs tho...

Zeke had guys like Laimbeer do his dirty work on the court so that most things didn't blow back on him. Laimbeer was killing people, yes, but Zeke was telling him to do a lot of it.

Now that their playing days are over Zeke's great ass kissing skills keep him employed while Laimbeer is still confrontational and front office guys hate the things he did.

Blackace

Zeke had guys like Laimbeer do his dirty work on the court so that most things didn't blow back on him. Laimbeer was killing people, yes, but Zeke was telling him to do a lot of it.

Now that their playing days are over Zeke's great ass kissing skills keep him employed while Laimbeer is still confrontational and front office guys hate the things he did.

Zeke was sweeping the leg for years

I would like to see him coach The Knicks.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

keep in mind if you don't think Zeke got him this job your not paying attention... All the people in power when it comes to basketball are Zeke's people. Grunwald, Woodson, and Laimbeer. Zeke is just running the show unofficially.

charsace

loving felton to chandler

Everyone loves the Supersized Model.
tumblr_m7yjh7MSb01r7oo9vo3_1280.jpg

You know Mrs. Obama is thinking of the nasty things she would do to him.

Blackace

Also I didn't know Woodson and Thomas played together

Blackace

yeah everybody is a close friend of Zeke in power, Arguably the only reason the knicks and NY basketball are doing well is Zeke has decided to only tap his smarter friend for positions of power.

huh?

Where was this smartness when he had JCraw Franchise and Marbury at the same damn time

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Hey, which coach has the better team now, huh? :3

GoGK was probably some rich white chick. No love for Asian peeps like me.

So beautifully republican...

(That has to be the first time I've ever seen someone get perm'd on first offense in a sports thread. holy fuck)

Top Bottom